What exactly did people think was going to happen?

The liberals were just going to stand by and to nothing as whites became the minority in America. Trump is saving America.

Stand by and do nothing? They are working towards that goal! Their strategy papers crow about it. Dont excuse them by saying they "stand by and do nothing".

When the systematic attempt at eliminating white people in America and around the world was finally figured out by white people who can't find work because of all the "legal invaders" the government has allowed in,can't go to college because their spots were taken by a dumber nonwhite to fill a affirmative action spot...etc etc? Did you think we would just go quietly into the night and watch as we were eliminated? Baffling..

I would expect ANY people to fight back via ANY means necessary if this was happening to them....why act so shocked? The government created this problem and this is our answer.
Shooting unarmed innocents in Walmart doesn't help you and your plight you fucking retard :thup:
NO ONE is innocent in a war and those were illegals and Mexican nationals so nope not innocent at all.

You think there is an effort to eliminate white folk. You're crazy.
That's not up for discussion I asking what did you expect to happen? Just for us to ALLOW it to happen without fighting back?

The edge always goes first. But then it moves inwards towards the center. Right now we are seeing random explosions along the fringe as the elites clamp down but they are only precursors...as you seem to suspect.

When the systematic attempt at eliminating white people in America and around the world was finally figured out by white people who can't find work because of all the "legal invaders" the government has allowed in,can't go to college because their spots were taken by a dumber nonwhite to fill a affirmative action spot...etc etc? Did you think we would just go quietly into the night and watch as we were eliminated? Baffling..

I would expect ANY people to fight back via ANY means necessary if this was happening to them....why act so shocked? The government created this problem and this is our answer.

I see where you're coming from. That said, your post carries the spirit of a certain demographic "owning" the El Paso shooting. I disagree, with prejudice. No matter the immutable traits or politics of this mass murderer, he alone—the trigger puller—is responsible for the act, not everyone who looks or thinks or believes as he does. However, a small suspicion speaks within me suggesting both of the weekend mass shooters were either Manchurian Candidates or otherwise extorted to action for political reasons. It's all just too timely and coincidental.

End of the day, unless the American left ceases the absolutely insane anti-white/anti-American/anti-truth rhetoric, either the majority of people will demand our government take direct action against them, or splinter groups will indeed start to fight back. Problem as I see it is, the radical left is more likely to start mass violent attacks against the right before the right gets around to preventing that or fighting back.
Its possible all these attacks or at least a good majority of them are/were false flag attacks by the government intent on clamping down on Americans gun and free speech rights in general but I think that's going to backfire big time. They are creating a boogeyman that CAN defeat the system because the system ain't exactly on strong ground right now....

Odium...do you remember that when Trump first entered office he made a big deal of declassifying about 70 pages of JFK reports?
Ever wonder about that? Ever read those 70 pages?

View attachment 274330
Love that!

I see where you're coming from. That said, your post carries the spirit of a certain demographic "owning" the El Paso shooting. I disagree, with prejudice. No matter the immutable traits or politics of this mass murderer, he alone—the trigger puller—is responsible for the act, not everyone who looks or thinks or believes as he does. However, a small suspicion speaks within me suggesting both of the weekend mass shooters were either Manchurian Candidates or otherwise extorted to action for political reasons. It's all just too timely and coincidental.

End of the day, unless the American left ceases the absolutely insane anti-white/anti-American/anti-truth rhetoric, either the majority of people will demand our government take direct action against them, or splinter groups will indeed start to fight back. Problem as I see it is, the radical left is more likely to start mass violent attacks against the right before the right gets around to preventing that or fighting back.
Its possible all these attacks or at least a good majority of them are/were false flag attacks by the government intent on clamping down on Americans gun and free speech rights in general but I think that's going to backfire big time. They are creating a boogeyman that CAN defeat the system because the system ain't exactly on strong ground right now....

Odium...do you remember that when Trump first entered office he made a big deal of declassifying about 70 pages of JFK reports?
Ever wonder about that? Ever read those 70 pages?

No never read it did he actually declassify it? I didn't think he ever did.

No never read it did he actually declassify it? I didn't think he ever did.

Yes he did. I think it was some 2800-odd documents. Weird...sort of just trivia and odds and ends catering to the JFK obsessive crowd. But there was one interesting thing there. Operation Mongoose. And we already knew about Operation Northwood wherein the CIA proposed using captured and fake MIGs to attack other countries.

Eliminating white people? White people have ruled the world for centuries. Now other people are demanding equality, and you call that eliminating them?
You enjoy drinking the liberal Kool-Aid. Fortunately enough of us refuse to touch the stuff.

No koolaid here. From either side.
Anyone who uses the phrase "demand equality" unironically is up to their eyeballs in the koolaid.

Oh? What would you call it when people refuse to be treated as second class citizens? Or women refuse to have their lives ruled by men? Are those not demands for equality? Speaking the truth make some people mad.

Who's being oppressed in 2019 America? What the fuck? I'm not angry. I'm tired. So tired of this bullshit.
White people are oppressed, and not just in America.

Eliminating white people? White people have ruled the world for centuries. Now other people are demanding equality, and you call that eliminating them?
You enjoy drinking the liberal Kool-Aid. Fortunately enough of us refuse to touch the stuff.

Anyone who uses the phrase "demand equality" unironically is up to their eyeballs in the koolaid.

Oh? What would you call it when people refuse to be treated as second class citizens? Or women refuse to have their lives ruled by men? Are those not demands for equality? Speaking the truth make some people mad.
You mean like white people and men refuse to be 2nd class citizens?

Exactly. Would you expect others to behave differently?

Except white people are actually forced to be 2nd class citizens and those who resist are attacked and destroyed.

Our rights on literally on the ballot every election year.

Except white people are actually forced to be 2nd class citizens and those who resist are attacked and destroyed.

You're only a victim if you allow yourself to be one.

Bullshit boomer quote.

This isn’t the 50s anymore.

Bullshit boomer quote.

Someone tries to make you a victim you shoot them.

Bullshit boomer quote.

Tell that to the white South Africans.

Tell that to the indigenous Europeans today who have never known anyone who owned a gun.

Unless we shoot google and the entire Democratic Party we will be in danger of becoming the next white South African.

Bullshit boomer quote.

Tell that to the indigenous Europeans today who have never known anyone who owned a gun.

Unless we shoot google and the entire Democratic Party we will be in danger of becoming the next white South African.
Again you fight back to prevent from becoming a victim.

Bullshit boomer quote.

Again you fight back to prevent from becoming a victim.
So why aren’t you fighting?

How, exactly, are you forced to be 2nd class citizens?

And what rights of white people, specifically, are on the ballot every year?

Bullshit boomer quote.

Using the white South Africans as an example is rather ridiculous. The white people went into South Africa and subjugated the natives who had lived there, and maintained that subjugation for hundreds of years. Then, when South Africa gained independence, there were limitations on how much land could be owned by people of color with the Natives Land Act of 1913. Apartheid then gave the white population (around 20%) vastly more control over the nation. Whites in apartheid had one of the highest standards of living on the continent, while blacks remained controlled and disadvantaged in every way.

That would be a perfect example of "What exactly did people think was going to happen?" when blacks were given the same rights as whites.

How, exactly, are you forced to be 2nd class citizens?

And what rights of white people, specifically, are on the ballot every year?
I am forced to forgo my collective identity for nothing in return and I am forced to restrict my own thoughts and feelings no matter how reasonable in order to keep a living. I am forced to get in the back of the line for education and employment opportunities.

The right for my children to have decent to good schools after paying my state and local taxes without having to pay my life’s savings, my right to receive a fair trial, my right to own arms to defend myself from all enemies, my right to educate my children with the values that were passed on to me, and on and on.

Forum List

Back