What exactly does BLM want?

Equal treatment.
cool ...lets get rid of affirmative action and racial hiring quotas ..... if you arent qualified you dont get the job ... you dont get extra points for being a minority .

And while we're at it, lets get rid of Hate Crime laws. What are Hate Crime laws? Laws that give additional punishment to somebody that attacked or killed a likely Democrat voter.
Go over to my response to the guy you quoted and help him sound it out. Maybe between the two of you you can get it without having someone read it to you.

I got it--you don't. You said they want equal treatment. Well, we want equal treatment too.
You're already getting more than equal.trestment.

And so are minorities. If a cop arrests me and I fight them, I'm going to get he same treatment as any person of color. A judge will see my conduct and give me more time than he or she otherwise would have. There is no unequal treatment. Why do you and your comrades believe there is? Because you believe whatever the media wants you to believe.

Not true.

Sorry for your luck.

Ohhhhh, so now it went from race to luck, huh?

Specific examples of police brutality are in great demand, and yet the supply is woefully short.

Hence they (the BLM crew) must explode the importance of the extremely rare instances, pretend that they are endemic, then ignore or obfuscate the criminality of the "victims." JUST ONCE show me a Black victim of police violence who is in fact completely innocent. They do exist, but as said above, the supply is very short.

If the BLM crew is looking for "equality," they will be disappointed. The only equality they can have is the one they already do have - the one guaranteed by the Constitution. There is no "systemic racism." That is a catch-all phrase that cannot be defined by examples because none exist. Show me an applicant for ANYTHING who is turned down because of his or her race. Doesn't happen any more, except in small irrelevant companies that are a dime a dozen. If one turns you down, there are ten others with the Welcome Mat out for you.

All men are created equal. But that refers to OPPORTUNITY and not RESULTS. You are responsible for your own results. Deal with it.
The constitution guarantees equal protection under the law. Statistics don't show that, blacks are not just more likely to be arrested, they are also more likely to get sentenced harsher.

Racial profiling is not just pervasive but also discriminatory in its nature.
when you commit crimes you get arrested ... and when you keep committing crimes become a habitual scum bag repeat offender you get more time in jail.
And yet that's not what the report shows. Same crimes, harsher sentences.

The problem is your reports (and I've read several like them) compare apples to oranges.

A young white guy gets busted with some coke, and a black guy gets busted with the same amount.

The white guy when busted surrenders to police and cooperates fully. While being processed, he doesn't give them any hard time. He ends up in court, very well dressed, new hair cut, and pays attention to the proceedings. When allowed to speak, he apologizes to the court, tells them he simply made a very stupid mistake. The judge (who has his criminal record) only sees that one charge.

The black guy when busted run from the cops. In the process, he tries to get rid of the evidence. When the cops catch up to him, he starts fighting them. When the police find the bag he threw away, he states it isn't his, even though one of the officers seen him throw the bag. When he gets to the station, he refuses to cooperate. He ends up in court looking like he just left a bar. He's rolling his eyes during the proceeding, not looking at the judge or the prosecutor, shaking his head back and forth. The judge not only watches his disrespect for the court, but looks at is criminal record which is lengthy, especially for a guy his age.

Can you tell me why these two different judges would give both offenders the same sentence?
So your counter-argument against a report filed to the UN a report that you don't dispute the facts of is a hypothetical anecdote that would at best count as an excuse? Can you tell the difference between the strengths of our argument?

My point is that you (and these studies) only look at the bottom line. There is a lot of in-between that is ignored. I've been to court. I was in a judges chamber when he interviewed the police on the conduct of the person involved; he interviewed me. It was not pleasant, and it was a black guy. The judge did not favor him very much based on what we told him.

We don't penalize people simply on the thing they are being in court for. If it were that easy, and everybody got the same penalty regardless of circumstance, then we would only need a printer to spit out the same sentence no matter what each and every time.

We have judges for a reason. The judge has to weigh everything in a case, not just the charge itself. In my example above, a judge is not likely to throw the book at a guy who got caught up in a bad situation, making him a felon, and spending the best years of his life in prison for a simple mistake. Conversely, he's not going to give a guy a break who's been in and out of the slammer repeatedly, especially if it's the same kind of crime.

Since this subject rears it's ugly head from time to time, I'm going to throw you a bone here. One day I asked a friend of mine, who works in the justice system in downtown Cleveland if he thought blacks get harsher sentences than whites? He said he had no statistics available, but his opinion is that yes, depending on the judge, at times they do.

But guess what? The judges he was referring to were black judges. It makes sense. If a white judge had animosity to black people in general, the worst thing he could do for a black community is get that criminal back out on their streets. The best thing he could do is lock up that criminal for as long as possible.

A black judge is the opposite. He or she may live in those black communities, or perhaps family or friends. The best thing that black judge could do is throw the book at a black criminal. They want to rid their society of such people, not give them a slap on the hand for them to return and cause more trouble.
Actually neither I nor the study looks simply at the result. In fact, in its introduction, it recognizes that racism isn't the best explanation for it. It states economics as the main reason. I've been here on record on multiple OP's recognizing the folly of boiling the systemic problems (note I didn't say racism) of the justice system and society as a whole to simply racism.

In the end, the reason for inequality doesn't really matter to those who are a victim of it, they just see that it happens and the injustice of it.

What is important to those that want to solve the problems is that the fact that there is a problem is acknowledged and that the reasons for it are discussed honestly. That means that black people don't immediately assume racism as the only reason for their problems (although denying it exists is equally dishonest). And those who oppose BLM don't deny the validity of their concerns and for sure not focus on the minority who use violence during the protests.

Your remark goes right back to the OP. WTF do they want?

This started over a black suspect dying partially over the actions of a white police officer. Nothing in their interactions indicated anything of race between the victim or any of the officers. The department seen the video. They arrested the police officer, and charged him with murder. He will have his day in court. He will likely go to prison. So what are the protests and riots about? What do these savages want us to do, kill the police officer on the spot before an investigation even starts?

I'd be willing to bet that if you could stop each and every person at these protests/ riots, half of them wouldn't even know Floyd's name. It's not about him, it's about the fact that Democrats have allowed this to happen two other times in their cities recently with little to no resistance, and now these people think they can pull this stunt anytime they want with impunity. Floyd was merely an excuse for them to act out. They don't care, and neither does BLM.

Poverty has nothing to do with it either. Our homeless people have cell phones for crying out loud. People from other countries that come here laugh at what we consider poverty. So-called poverty is nothing more than a cheap excuse for criminal behavior.
..I've asked MANY times on USMB= how are these incidents RACIAL????!!..I get no answers

...but, when a black MURDERS whites BECAUSE of racial reasons, the MSM doens't even mention race!!!!..like this:

Exactly. Where was the outrage over the knockout game? After Ferguson, it was as popular as drinking beer. It was barely reported on by the MSM, and some have even denied it's existence, or that it had racial motives. Some white people were seriously hurt in those racial attacks, and if I remember correctly, one died.

Now what would happen if this knockout game were developed by whites, and we were doing this to black people at random? Does anybody think the media would barely look at the problem twice?
..whites 5 times the population of blacks
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
..per capita, that's TEN times the rate
..if anyone should be protesting, it should be whites

'Some people just want to see the world burn'.

Alfred Pennyworth.

I agree. There are people who are only happy when they are complaining. BLM is their own worst enemy.
....BLM are like the nazis who want to kill whites...I've linked this many times..they are America's worst enemy--and if you don't see that, you are a dumbass and hate America

Uh no.

I thought China was our worst enemy.

Any functioning adult who claims to truly not know what's going on here, whether they agree with it or not, is simply being obtuse. What is happening is not some big secret, nor are its reasons, and it has existed in the big picture for generations. And longer.

One would have to consciously avoid news and opinion to be in the dark here.

Difficult to imagine this is serious.
Basically.

102414164_3176497935738895_5523943482087495403_n.jpg

Specific examples of police brutality are in great demand, and yet the supply is woefully short.

Hence they (the BLM crew) must explode the importance of the extremely rare instances, pretend that they are endemic, then ignore or obfuscate the criminality of the "victims." JUST ONCE show me a Black victim of police violence who is in fact completely innocent. They do exist, but as said above, the supply is very short.

If the BLM crew is looking for "equality," they will be disappointed. The only equality they can have is the one they already do have - the one guaranteed by the Constitution. There is no "systemic racism." That is a catch-all phrase that cannot be defined by examples because none exist. Show me an applicant for ANYTHING who is turned down because of his or her race. Doesn't happen any more, except in small irrelevant companies that are a dime a dozen. If one turns you down, there are ten others with the Welcome Mat out for you.

All men are created equal. But that refers to OPPORTUNITY and not RESULTS. You are responsible for your own results. Deal with it.
The constitution guarantees equal protection under the law. Statistics don't show that, blacks are not just more likely to be arrested, they are also more likely to get sentenced harsher.

when you commit crimes you get arrested ... and when you keep committing crimes become a habitual scum bag repeat offender you get more time in jail.

The problem is your reports (and I've read several like them) compare apples to oranges.

A young white guy gets busted with some coke, and a black guy gets busted with the same amount.

The white guy when busted surrenders to police and cooperates fully. While being processed, he doesn't give them any hard time. He ends up in court, very well dressed, new hair cut, and pays attention to the proceedings. When allowed to speak, he apologizes to the court, tells them he simply made a very stupid mistake. The judge (who has his criminal record) only sees that one charge.

The black guy when busted run from the cops. In the process, he tries to get rid of the evidence. When the cops catch up to him, he starts fighting them. When the police find the bag he threw away, he states it isn't his, even though one of the officers seen him throw the bag. When he gets to the station, he refuses to cooperate. He ends up in court looking like he just left a bar. He's rolling his eyes during the proceeding, not looking at the judge or the prosecutor, shaking his head back and forth. The judge not only watches his disrespect for the court, but looks at is criminal record which is lengthy, especially for a guy his age.

Can you tell me why these two different judges would give both offenders the same sentence?
So your counter-argument against a report filed to the UN a report that you don't dispute the facts of is a hypothetical anecdote that would at best count as an excuse? Can you tell the difference between the strengths of our argument?

My point is that you (and these studies) only look at the bottom line. There is a lot of in-between that is ignored. I've been to court. I was in a judges chamber when he interviewed the police on the conduct of the person involved; he interviewed me. It was not pleasant, and it was a black guy. The judge did not favor him very much based on what we told him.

We don't penalize people simply on the thing they are being in court for. If it were that easy, and everybody got the same penalty regardless of circumstance, then we would only need a printer to spit out the same sentence no matter what each and every time.

We have judges for a reason. The judge has to weigh everything in a case, not just the charge itself. In my example above, a judge is not likely to throw the book at a guy who got caught up in a bad situation, making him a felon, and spending the best years of his life in prison for a simple mistake. Conversely, he's not going to give a guy a break who's been in and out of the slammer repeatedly, especially if it's the same kind of crime.

Since this subject rears it's ugly head from time to time, I'm going to throw you a bone here. One day I asked a friend of mine, who works in the justice system in downtown Cleveland if he thought blacks get harsher sentences than whites? He said he had no statistics available, but his opinion is that yes, depending on the judge, at times they do.

But guess what? The judges he was referring to were black judges. It makes sense. If a white judge had animosity to black people in general, the worst thing he could do for a black community is get that criminal back out on their streets. The best thing he could do is lock up that criminal for as long as possible.

A black judge is the opposite. He or she may live in those black communities, or perhaps family or friends. The best thing that black judge could do is throw the book at a black criminal. They want to rid their society of such people, not give them a slap on the hand for them to return and cause more trouble.
Actually neither I nor the study looks simply at the result. In fact, in its introduction, it recognizes that racism isn't the best explanation for it. It states economics as the main reason. I've been here on record on multiple OP's recognizing the folly of boiling the systemic problems (note I didn't say racism) of the justice system and society as a whole to simply racism.

In the end, the reason for inequality doesn't really matter to those who are a victim of it, they just see that it happens and the injustice of it.

What is important to those that want to solve the problems is that the fact that there is a problem is acknowledged and that the reasons for it are discussed honestly. That means that black people don't immediately assume racism as the only reason for their problems (although denying it exists is equally dishonest). And those who oppose BLM don't deny the validity of their concerns and for sure not focus on the minority who use violence during the protests.

This started over a black suspect dying partially over the actions of a white police officer. Nothing in their interactions indicated anything of race between the victim or any of the officers. The department seen the video. They arrested the police officer, and charged him with murder. He will have his day in court. He will likely go to prison. So what are the protests and riots about? What do these savages want us to do, kill the police officer on the spot before an investigation even starts?

I'd be willing to bet that if you could stop each and every person at these protests/ riots, half of them wouldn't even know Floyd's name. It's not about him, it's about the fact that Democrats have allowed this to happen two other times in their cities recently with little to no resistance, and now these people think they can pull this stunt anytime they want with impunity. Floyd was merely an excuse for them to act out. They don't care, and neither does BLM.

Poverty has nothing to do with it either. Our homeless people have cell phones for crying out loud. People from other countries that come here laugh at what we consider poverty. So-called poverty is nothing more than a cheap excuse for criminal behavior.
This started way before George Floyd was even born. The US doesn't have a stellar record when it comes to race relations. Point, in fact, is that Black people still feel, and rightfully so as being treated unfairly within society this 150 years after slavery officially ended.

As I said until and unless you and people like you can muster the intellectual honesty to acknowledge that fact, excuses for black people to "act out" will keep on occurring.

I understand the impulse to claim not to have any responsibility in trying to solve the problem but in the end you are just fooling yourself.

Last edited:
Blacks have been given every helping hand up on the planet and pissed on them mostly because they don’t want help because it puts them in the position to be able to take care of themselves. Instead they want to be taken care of while bitching about it.

Last edited:

This started way before George Floyd was even born. The US doesn't have a stellar record when it comes to race relations. Point, in fact, is that Black people still feel, and rightfully so as being treated unfairly within society this 150 years after slavery officially ended.

As I said until and unless you and people like you can muster the intellectual honesty to acknowledge that fact, excuses for black people to "act out" will keep on occurring.

I understand the impulse to claim not to have any responsibility in trying to solve the problem but in the end you are just fooling yourself.

When I said "this started" I was speaking about what took place recently, and is still happening.

I already solved the problem, but without cooperation, my solutions fall on deaf ears. If we wanted to stop all police killings now, and I mean right now, then the answer is as plain as the keyboard you are typing on: disable the police.

How do you disable the police from taking action against you? You comply with all their demands. If you comply with all their demands, there is nothing they can legally do against you. They can't hit you, they can't shoot you, they can't kneel on your neck, they can't choke hold you, they can't taser you, they can't hit you with their night stick.

They can't do anything to you, and if they did, you can take that up with their superiors, the Mayor, your Council person if you live where you got arrested, the newspapers, or your lawyer.

Equal treatment.
cool ...lets get rid of affirmative action and racial hiring quotas ..... if you arent qualified you dont get the job ... you dont get extra points for being a minority .

And while we're at it, lets get rid of Hate Crime laws. What are Hate Crime laws? Laws that give additional punishment to somebody that attacked or killed a likely Democrat voter.
Go over to my response to the guy you quoted and help him sound it out. Maybe between the two of you you can get it without having someone read it to you.

I got it--you don't. You said they want equal treatment. Well, we want equal treatment too.

And so are minorities. If a cop arrests me and I fight them, I'm going to get he same treatment as any person of color. A judge will see my conduct and give me more time than he or she otherwise would have. There is no unequal treatment. Why do you and your comrades believe there is? Because you believe whatever the media wants you to believe.

Not true.

Sorry for your luck.

Non Sequitur?

Equal treatment.

Not true.

Sorry for your luck.

Non Sequitur?

Sorry, I don't speak French.

Equal treatment.

Not true.

Sorry for your luck.

Non Sequitur?

Latin.

Equal treatment.

Not true.

Sorry for your luck.

Non Sequitur?

Latin.

Like from Latin America?

Equal treatment.

Not true.

Sorry for your luck.

Non Sequitur?

Latin.

Like from Latin America?
In Latin, non sequitur means "it does not follow."

Equal treatment.

Not true.

Sorry for your luck.

Non Sequitur?

Latin.

Like from Latin America?

You don't say?!

Equal treatment.

Not true.

Sorry for your luck.

Non Sequitur?

Latin.

Like from Latin America?

You don't say?!
Actually, I did.

You quoted it.

Why even create this thread if all your purpose is to deceive and lie?

Any lies here?

"BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

“BLM Leader: We'll 'Burn' the System Down If U.S. Won't Give Us What We Want”
https://www.newsweek.com/blm-leader-well-burn-system-down-if-us-wont-give-us-what-we-want-1513422

“We are Trained Marxists,” says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors
“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...
backtojerusalem.com

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’ Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

This is a serious inquiry. What specifically would satisfy BLM and cause them to stop rioting and destroying things?

the BLM NY leader was on Fox last night and was asked that exact question, he dodged and did not answer.

If you reply please no talking points, just specifics

^^^^ The below is what BLM want, the below is their public statement, BLM are Marxists AND Criminals:

1593395279406.png

Forum List

Back