What Excuses Will Trump Give For Not Running in 2024?

The January 6 hearings are doing some serious damage to Trump.

Trump has acquired too much baggage. He is losing his luster with sane-minded people.

As demonstrated by his attempted coup, Trump hates losing. The prospect of losing again in 2024 would be too much for him to bear. The raucous laughter would haunt him to his grave.

Trump has probably been hoping for the economy to crash, for things to get worse. That would be his only shot at beating the Democratic candidate in 2024. If the economy improves, Trump will be pissed.

So what excuses will Trump offer for not running in 2024?

"I have some business opportunities which require my full attention."

1657212656147.png

Trump's baggage:

You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.

He lost the popular vote. TWICE.

The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.

He's the only president to have been impeached TWICE.

The guy who beat him is someone he called the “the worst presidential candidate in the history of presidential politics.” :auiqs.jpg:

This is a loser who said he would balance the budget "very quickly". He said he would replace Obamacare. He said he would pass an infrastructure bill.

The big beautiful southern wall Mexico would pay for? He got 80 miles of new fencing done, and we're still waiting on that check.

He WIDENED the trade gap with Mexico and China to record levels. His trade war was a colossal disaster, and he said it would be "easy to win".

He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.

If it was up to this idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with bleach.

His approval rating for his presidency was an average of 41 percent.

And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.

He convinced the rubes to give money for a non-existent election defense fund and then distributed the monies to his friends and himself.

Trump is the biggest sore loser baby. Ever.

And then there is all his personal baggage which has come to light. Paying off mistresses. Stealing from the elderly at his fake university. Tax fraud. Insurance fraud.

Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?

You'd have to be one of the most submissive cucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.
Rated 3rd worst President of all time. Hell of a job.

Trump's baggage:
1. You have to go all the way back to Hoover to find a president who lost the Senate, the House, and the Presidency.
2. He lost the popular vote. TWICE.
3. The list of incumbents who have lost re-election is very short, and Trump's on it.
4. He's the only president to have been impeached TWICE.
5. The guy who beat him is someone he called the “the worst presidential candidate in the history of presidential politics.” 6. This is a loser who said he would balance the budget "very quickly". He said he would replace Obamacare. He said he would pass an infrastructure bill.
7. The big beautiful southern wall Mexico would pay for? He got 80 miles of new fencing done, and we're still waiting on that check.
8. He WIDENED the trade gap with Mexico and China to record levels. His trade war was a colossal disaster, and he said it would be "easy to win".
9. He hired the biggest crowd of crooks since Harding. He overflowed the swamp with indictments, convictions, scandals, and embarrassments.
10. If it was up to this idiot, we'd all be injecting ourselves with bleach.
11. His approval rating for his presidency was an average of 41 percent.
12. And ever since he lost re-election, he's attempted a coup, whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies, and whines and lies.
13. He convinced the rubes to give money for a non-existent election defense fund and then distributed the monies to his friends and himself.
14. Trump is the biggest sore loser baby. Ever.
15. Paying off mistresses. Stealing from the elderly at his fake university. Tax fraud. Insurance fraud.
16. Seriously. Why would anyone in their right mind want anything more to do with this total disaster?
17. You'd have to be one of the most submissive cucks in the history of mankind to idolize this loser.
1. Republicans GAINED House seats in 2020, duh.
2. The popular vote means less than nothing, duh. Only the Electoral College matters.
3. True Trump lost in 2020, but the election was marred by voter fraud, look at the total vote counts.
4. Two partisan "non-crime" impeachments and two acquittals, Biden will be impeached, bet on it.
5. Biden was in-fact the worst candidate in history, he never left his basement
6. With the opposition controlling the House and the filibuster in the senate, not much can pass.
7. Trump constructed 458 miles of new wall, duh. Moron Joe stopped the last 15 miles!! That's CRIMINAL!
8. Trade wars are necessary when partners don't trade fairly, unless you're a dope. Navarro and Lightheizer did excellent work trying to fix the trade policies.
9. Your list of "criminals" isn't listed. Durham is working on a list too. He even proved Clinesmith falsified evidence to get a FISA warrant. Operations Crossfire Hurricane & Razor were Obama's misuse of federal agencies.
10. Saying that bleach injection out loud was a "gaffe" like Biden does every fucking time he opens his mouth.
11. Trump's 41% rating was after 93% negative bias by the MSM (see Harvard Study). Biden's 41% is after the MSM's fawning treatment, including "ice cream" questions and no real press conferences for senile Joe.
12. I agree the J6 rally was a bad idea, and Trump's continual whining about the election hurts him.
13. If Trump misused funds the FBI will be all over his shit. Still waiting.....no indictment??
14. Trump sore loser? See #12
15. Paying mistresses? So what? They were worth every penny. Other crimes??? Got indictments?????
16. Trump did a good job running the US as a real president, until Fau-Chi's Covid pandemic hit. Biden is the proven disaster, after catastrophe, after disaster, see my post #32 above.
17. We don't idolize Trump, but we do like his "populist" policies instead of the loser "globalist" policies of the democrat urban plantation owners.

Just wait. It's going to reach a level of hysteria as the day approaches when they realize he IS RUNNING because they know, deep down in their evil little "hearts" that they cannot stop him from winning again. Once they can't deny it any longer, they'll have a tough choice to make. Be part of the nuttier of their tribe that floods into the streets, or sit back and whine and moan online while their world comes apart around them.
It is going to be EPIC.
Hmmm

We are talking about one of the most small minded, petty people on the planet.

I could see him running for two reasons:

1) to complicate the criminal and civil investigation surrounding him

2) if he thinks forces from within the GOP are trying to push him out, he may run and then just happily take the L to stick a thumb in their eye

Soooo...all you have is, "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!"
Quelle surprise
Reading comprehension issues?
My first post puts up Biden's "baggage". For comparative purposes.
My second post responds to your Trump baggage claims, point by point.
I'm not seeing very many legitimate items for Trump, "Quelle surprise"

Reading comprehension issues?
My first post puts up Biden's "baggage". For comparative purposes.
My second post responds to your Trump baggage claims, point by point.
I'm not seeing very many legitimate items for Trump, "Quelle surprise"
Because people don't want to do your idiot troll exercises.

"I demand you compile information and post a thoughtful, detailed post to me, so I can fake lol and shit on it."

I guess you missed the Jan. 6, 2021 attempt at insurrection...
Perhaps if you took your head out of your ass you wouldn't miss these things!
OK, at least I know what you're talking about now.
We'll see if the DOJ is interested in any charges against Trump.
The FBI already said there was no evidence Trump was involved in the violence of J6, do keep up.

If you want to see what a real "insurrection" looks like look at this. Not sure how old you were in 1993?

Because people don't want to do your idiot troll exercises.
"I demand you compile information and post a thoughtful, detailed post to me, so I can fake lol and shit on it."
Can't debate facts? I don't "troll", I reply with proven facts, not lies.
1. I put up Biden "disasters and crimes" for comparative purposes.
2. I responded to his Trump baggage post point by point, with links.

I agree with your conclusion, I pretty much dump on their bullshit posts.

Hmmm

We are talking about one of the most small minded, petty people on the planet.

I could see him running for two reasons:

1) to complicate the criminal and civil investigation surrounding him

2) if he thinks forces from within the GOP are trying to push him out, he may run and then just happily take the L to stick a thumb in their eye
So, being on the left, you 100% support Trump being the Republican Nominee...as you are confident he will lose...correct?

Trump has acquired too much baggage. He is losing his luster with sane-minded people.

As demonstrated by his attempted coup, Trump hates losing. The prospect of losing again in 2024 would be too much for him to bear. The raucous laughter would haunt him to his grave.

Trump has probably been hoping for the economy to crash, for things to get worse. That would be his only shot at beating the Democratic candidate in 2024. If the economy improves, Trump will be pissed.

Seek help soon.:itsok:

Oh yeah? How much have you watched?

I'll bet zero.
You better believe zero!! I'd be ashamed to watch that Soviet show trial. Shocking thing to see what has happened to my country. Pure Democrat desperation, ruining individuals as fast as they can go just because they can't get the people to vote for their worthless candidates.

Last edited:
I'll take a piece of that. But just to be clear the wager is whether Trump runs, not whether Dems realize that he's running.

Biden not running is much more likely than Trump not running.
Mayor but it will not be his decision

I'd think he would run with "the system is still rigged".

The rubes would swallow it, as they are trained to do.

Forum List

Back