🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Famous Person Do You Most Closely Resemble?

why are you lying sunshine?

Lady....is that all you can say????

This is supposed to be a fun thread and you're accusing people of lying.

GET THE F#@K OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

She is being her usual self.
Here is her photo...:razz:

Or this:

OldTan.jpg

According to this I look like Frankie Muniz followed by Reese Witherspoon.

Ouch.
According to this, Paulina Porizkova (100%).

Who?
Then I did another photo, and I got Jacqueline Bisset (100%). At least I know who that is.

Goofy software.

I don't look like either.

You are right. You don't. But I can't think who you do look like. I was so shocked that you DO NOT look like Angelica Houston my mind is still confused. LOL

Anjelica-Huston-as-Morticia-addams-family-5599379-221-390.jpg

That is how I had you pegged. Boy was I wrong!

According to this, Paulina Porizkova (100%).

Who?
Then I did another photo, and I got Jacqueline Bisset (100%). At least I know who that is.

Goofy software.

You are right. You don't. But I can't think who you do look like. I was so shocked that you DO NOT look like Angelica Houston my mind is still confused. LOL

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Goofy software.

Actually, you put me in mind of one of my high school friends who died in a car wreck in 1962. Tomorrow, I'll look for a pic of her.

Actually, you put me in mind of one of my high school friends who died in a car wreck in 1962. Tomorrow, I'll look for a pic of her.
I think that software is goofy, too. My short hair is a new development (I am already growing it out) and the pics I used were from last year. My hair was longer. I think that has a lot to do with what the software looks for.

(And, PM me that pic before you post it, please. :eek:)

They used to say I looked like Jane Powell when I was younger:

Jane_Powell_in_Royal_Wedding.jpg

Oh! MOST definitely Jane Powell, Sunshine. I can soooo see that.

Absolutely spot on!

Since I know your real first name...I had a woman that worked for me years ago by that same name...so that is the face I see in my mind.

LOL. I hope you don't think my name is Zelda. Someone already made that mistake. Likely I told you my name though.

I think that software is goofy, too. My short hair is a new development (I am already growing it out) and the pics I used were from last year. My hair was longer. I think that has a lot to do with what the software looks for.

(And, PM me that pic before you post it, please. :eek:)

Definitely. Wasn't going to post it. Wouldn't subject her memory to this place.

Oh yeah!!! I fell for him in The Fabulous Baker Boys.....( so hawt ) * fans self* Michelle Pfeiffer and brother Beau....

One very cool scene:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wryDX7JZExo&feature=related]Makin //hoopee / //ichelle Pf|=iffer / lyrics in subtitles - YouTube[/ame]

I'll have to think about some more. I will say Hillary Clinton looks more like me everyday...

except I'm skinny compared to her.

When I was a little girl, I was told I looked like Elizabeth Taylor:

Elizabeth_Taylor_66.jpg

When I was young mom, I was told I looked Andie McDowell:

andiemacdowell-richcrib.jpg

Now when I look in the mirror I see this:

screaming-woman.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back