🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Famous Person Do You Most Closely Resemble?

jeff-bridges.jpg

Oh yeah!!! I fell for him in The Fabulous Baker Boys.....( so hawt ) * fans self* Michelle Pfeiffer and brother Beau....

One very cool scene:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wryDX7JZExo&feature=related]Makin //hoopee / //ichelle Pf|=iffer / lyrics in subtitles - YouTube[/ame]

This is Beau now. He did NOT make a good looking old man.

240px-Beau_Bridges_USS_Midway_2008.jpg

When I was a little girl, I was told I looked like Elizabeth Taylor:

Elizabeth_Taylor_66.jpg

When I was young mom, I was told I looked Andie McDowell:

andiemacdowell-richcrib.jpg

Now when I look in the mirror I see this:

screaming-woman.jpg

50 years go my brother's wife was a ringer for Liz. God, she was knock out good looking!

My late husband looked like Elvis. He was SO good looking!

I dated an internal medicine doctor who looked just like Elvis!
Oh damn, he was to die for.
He entered the Elvis Presley look-a-like contest at the Nashville State Fair one year and got 2nd place.
He was so cool.......but then.....he turned weird...but he always looked nice :)

Blake Lively

Blake Lively (born August 25, 1987) is an American actress and model who stars as Serena van der Woodsen in the television teen drama series Gossip Girl. She has also starred in movies, including Accepted, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, The Town and Green Lantern.

blake-lively-fw-2209-1.jpg

600full-blake-lively.jpg

Thanks mud. I do look a little like the second picture.
Second was Dulce Maria, then Heather Locklear.................................... I guess Bertanelli is no longer on lists......................................

Cool......better than "Picture is too small".

I typed in the site; I'm going to see what the others were.

Last edited:
My husband doesn't remind me of anyone except other members of his family.

So I was really curious what that facial recognition program would come up with. And what I got was a lesson in world politics! Had fun with Wikipedia.

His matches were: Buckminster Fuller, followed by a president of Finland, then the current king of Sweden, then a German head of state, then a Lithuanian head of state, then John Updike, and finally a young child version of Leonardo DiCaprio.

leonardo-di-caprio.jpg

:lol:

Forum List

Back