What Foreign Nation Should Paul Ryan Emigrate to if Trump is Elected?

What locale should Paul Ryan emigrate to when Trump gets elected?

• Mexico, he has alot of friends their

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada, where the internationalist Americans tend to gather

• China, he has a lot of donors there?

• UK, where they are used to doing the Queens will

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • France, where they are used to pre-emptive surrender

• Germany, because they have alot of experience getting beat by the American people

• Russia, where he can observe how real leaders work

• India, where he has a lot of friends AND donors

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Hell, where he can fry like a little bitch

• I dunno, whats emigration? Is that like beaners or sumpin?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well Ryan stamping his little foot and crying can only last so long and then he will likely leave the country like millions of liberals plan to. Guess his neocon, Free-For-All Traders will go to.

I guess I'll have a Coke. :)

But to facilitate Ryans exit, I thought maybe we could do a poll and suggest a nation for him to go to.

Diet Coke?? If so, may I have a sip?? ;)

Diet Coke?? If so, may I have a sip?? ;)
Sure!

Ice-Cold-Diet-Coke.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Well Ryan stamping his little foot and crying can only last so long and then he will likely leave the country like millions of liberals plan to. Guess his neocon, Free-For-All Traders will go to.

But to facilitate Ryans exit, I thought maybe we could do a poll and suggest a nation for him to go to.

WHY isn't Equatorial Guinea on your list? Do you have something against this tiny nation? Admit you're just a bigot :smoke: :tongue:

wake up Dorothy you are having that dream again.

I doubt that we could get that threat in writing and have a notary republic sign off on it......

Forum List

Back