What Giuliani knows about love: a response to his 'doesn't love America' critique of Obama

How the hell can the radical left make the giant leap of comparing a person's marital status to their love and respect for the United States of America? What Giuliani said about Barry Hussein is true. While we have no way of getting inside the president's mind the perception is that Obama does not respect his Country. Clinton was a pervert who disrespected the Oval Office with acts of depraved sex but the perception was that he did have respect for his Country. Little displays like refusing to wear a Flag lapel pin and not putting his hand over his heart during the National Anthem and larger things like apologizing for his Country in almost every speech are the only things we can go by. Obama's history of quietly listening to anti-American tirades for twenty years in a radical hate filled version of an alleged Protestant services is an indication of his mind set. His auto-bio (allegedly ghost written be friend and former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers) shows his mind set of his belief in the "dreams of my father" who was a communist anti-American. When was the last time you ever heard Obama say "God bless you and God bless America" as was common after a presidential speech?
Rudy ridiculed Obamas upbringing while holding his own up to be more "American"
Obamas upbringing resulted in a good father with strong family values. Rudy dumped two wives for a new piece of tail and abandoned his children

If obama loves his country he has an odd way of showing it...sort of like a wife saying she loves her husband even though he is lazy, bigoted, selfish, aggressive, prone to violence and his great great grandfather owned slaves.
Really?

Give us some examples and we can discuss
You don't follow the man very closely do you. Your talking points will not reveal his attitude toward America. His teleprompter does...and especially his rhetoric when he ad libs. Look it up yourself.

So a TelePrompTer is his odd way of showing his love of country

About what I expected
Three katyushas awarded.
Domo arigato Mr Roboto
That's no excuse for your despicable behavior

How the hell can the radical left make the giant leap of comparing a person's marital status to their love and respect for the United States of America? What Giuliani said about Barry Hussein is true. While we have no way of getting inside the president's mind the perception is that Obama does not respect his Country. Clinton was a pervert who disrespected the Oval Office with acts of depraved sex but the perception was that he did have respect for his Country. Little displays like refusing to wear a Flag lapel pin and not putting his hand over his heart during the National Anthem and larger things like apologizing for his Country in almost every speech are the only things we can go by. Obama's history of quietly listening to anti-American tirades for twenty years in a radical hate filled version of an alleged Protestant services is an indication of his mind set. His auto-bio (allegedly ghost written be friend and former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers) shows his mind set of his belief in the "dreams of my father" who was a communist anti-American. When was the last time you ever heard Obama say "God bless you and God bless America" as was common after a presidential speech?
Obamas upbringing resulted in a good father with strong family values. Rudy dumped two wives for a new piece of tail and abandoned his children
Hilarious coming from the left....strong supporters of traditional marriage and moral values.

Hilarious coming from the left....strong supporters of traditional marriage and moral values.

We are talking about the credibility of Rudy questioning Obamas upbringing not being on par with his own

Why was Giulianis family life such a mess while Obamas is so strong?

Why? he can say whatever he wants, and we all know Obama was brought up with leftists leanings, which continued through college and his adult life. Obama does not love the current system we have, he wants to change it to match his image of a lefty utopia.

Yeah, so you NaziCons keep saying - but you have no "credible" proof.

Define proof Chief Pottum Squatum.

Provable facts would be a good start - like in the OP.
Your credibility has no credibility.

What facts? It is an opinion piece, as all articles are.

Yeah, but unlike NaziCon articles - mine usually have credible sources to back them up.
No they don't. They have sources YOU agree with. That is not credible.

Rudy Giuliani knows a lot about love.

Ask Regina Peruggi, the second cousin he grew up with and married, who was "offended" when Rudy later engineered an annulment from the priest who was his best man on the grounds, strangely enough, that she was his cousin. Or ask Donna Hanover, the mother of his two children, who found out he wanted a separation when he left Gracie Mansion one morning and announced it at a televised press conference.

Or ask Judi Nathan, his third wife, whom he started dating while still married to Hanover and New York mayor. In two SUVs, he and an entourage of six or seven cops traveled 11 times to Judi's Hamptons getaway at a taxpayer cost of $3,000 a trip. That's love.

Rudy knows so much about love that he declared the other day that President Obama "doesn't love you" and "doesn't love me" at a private party of GOP fat cats.

The onetime presidential candidate also revealed at the party that Obama "doesn't love America," an echo of a speech he'd delivered to delirious cheers in Arizona a week earlier when he declared: "I would go anywhere, any place, anytime, and I wouldn't give a damn what the President of the United States said, to defend my country. That's a patriot. That's a man who loves his people. That's a man who fights for his people. Unlike our President."

Rudy may have forgotten the half-dozen deferments he won ducking the Vietnam War, even getting the federal judge he was clerking for to write a letter creating a special exemption for him. And remember Bernie Kerik? He's the Giulaini police commissioner, business partner and sidekick whose nomination as homeland security secretary narrowly preceded indictments. He then did his national service in prison.

Giuliani went so far as to rebuke the President for not being "brought up the way you were and the way I was brought up through love of this country," a bow no doubt to the parenting prowess of Harold Giuliani, who did time in Sing Sing for holding up a Harlem milkman and was the bat-wielding enforcer for the loan-sharking operation run out of a Brooklyn bar owned by Rudy's uncle.

More: Wayne Barrett: What Rudy Giuliani knows about love - NY Daily News

Sounds to me like Giuliani doesn't know much about love - or even the meaning of the word.

This a cheap smear. If you can't attack what a man says, then attack the man. That's the liberal modus operandi.

No American, including Giuliani, is in any position to 'judge' whether another American 'loves' his country or not.

Plenty of Americans are qualified to whether Obama loves his country. That judgement has been made, and Obama comes up short.

If obama loves his country he has an odd way of showing it...sort of like a wife saying she loves her husband even though he is lazy, bigoted, selfish, aggressive, prone to violence and his great great grandfather owned slaves.

So W loved his country so much that he threw us into a needless war which will be a burden on US citizens for years to come. I can do without that kind of "love of country."
A war that was won until Obabble lost it.

Bush created an unsustainable democracy and expected the US to go on having our soldiers killed to maintain his nation building

The phrase "sustainable democracy" is an oxymoron. They are all doomed to implode, and that day is approaching at frightening speed for the United States.

I can see it now. Rudy will be whining like a baby on the Sunday talk shows. He'll probably be surrounded by Mossad agents.

I'm sorry

But to claim that the President of the United States does not love America is despicable and reflects how low the Republican Party has sunk

I did not like George Bush or Dick Cheney but I never questioned that they love the country. Their love may be misguided, but I believe ot is still based on a love of country

Why is it despicable? I understand that people can disagree with it but you are saying its something that can never be raised. That in turn suggests (really more than suggests) only two [possible things - First that its somehow impossible for a person to be elected president who doesn't love this country. What prevents that. Second, if you are not saying that, then you are saying that it could happen but the right of political speech shouldn't be exercised to discuss the issue.

BTW - Obama call Bush unpatriotic. Was that despicable. I disagree with it but I think its fair political comment and there is nothing despicable about it

So W loved his country so much that he threw us into a needless war which will be a burden on US citizens for years to come. I can do without that kind of "love of country."
A war that was won until Obabble lost it.

Bush created an unsustainable democracy and expected the US to go on having our soldiers killed to maintain his nation building

The phrase "sustainable democracy" is an oxymoron. They are all doomed to implode, and that day is approaching at frightening speed for the United States.
All we need to do is diminish and then destroy the LIBTARDS.

giuliani.jpg

Rudolph Giulian's Skeleton Closet

Rudolf Giuliani is operatic, in the worst sense of the word -- overdramatic, pompous, self-important and full of emotional extremes. In everything he does, he stirs up trouble, picks useless fights, and flaunts his power in a cruel and petty way. His presidential campaign has been amazingly effective at hiding this side of his personality -- but even a quick look at his life will tell you that the quiet won't last long.

- Used Police & Tax Money to Pamper His Mistress
- Surrounded by Corrupt and Criminal Friends (Felons, Molestors, & Embezzlers)
- Married his cousin (and divorced her)
- Affairs -- Divorced his second wife (in a very ugly way)
- Mob ties (his Dad and uncle)
- Wears Women's Clothing (in a very ugly way -- see picture above)
- Nasty, Mean-Spirited and Small-Minded Cuss
- Bernie Kerik
- Farmersville, NY Scandal
- Harding scandal
- Quotes

Skeleton Closet - Rudy Giuliani, The Dark Side

Sounds like Rudy should be more concerned with the skeletons in his own closet.

Forum List

Back