What Giuliani knows about love: a response to his 'doesn't love America' critique of Obama

Guliani is the first person saying the emperor has no clothes. He said what we all know. The presidunce doesn't even like this country. Guliani's marital history isn't going to turn obama into a patriot. One divorce won't stop obama from publicizing military plans.

He wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up,

Rudy was brought up to cheat on his wives and abandon his family?

Thank God President Obama was not brought up that way

Amen! President Obama is a good family man - he loves his wife and children.
>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
there is no proof of that statement, why don't he take his wife and kids on the same airplane he takes ? Moochelle always travels separately.., to the same places ? HUHHHHHH ???? WHY ?

:fu: ............................ :asshole: chief shit-for-brains :lmao:

So easily offended.

Who cares what Rudy thinks?

He has every right to say what he said and btw he isn't even an elected official anymore.

Oh and can any of you oh so sensitive idiots catch me up on the latest Ted Nugent quotes?
Of course he does

But the venue he chose reflects very poorly on presidential candidate Scott Walker. Calling Obama a bad president is fair game
Questioning his upbringing and love of country shows how Republicans love to appease the lowest common denominator

Not that I mind, but Rudy is making a fool of himself. The only ones who like such inflammatory rhetoric are the ignorant nuts in the base fringe. He has sunk to the level of Palin, Trump and Arpaio. Reasonable people just laugh at them.

Please don't leave Lush Rimbaugh off that list....

If obama loves his country he has an odd way of showing it...sort of like a wife saying she loves her husband even though he is lazy, bigoted, selfish, aggressive, prone to violence and his great great grandfather owned slaves.

If obama loves his country he has an odd way of showing it...sort of like a wife saying she loves her husband even though he is lazy, bigoted, selfish, aggressive, prone to violence and his great great grandfather owned slaves.
Really?

Give us some examples and we can discuss

So W loved his country so much that he threw us into a needless war which will be a burden on US citizens for years to come. I can do without that kind of "love of country."

Really?

You don't follow the man very closely do you. Your talking points will not reveal his attitude toward America. His teleprompter does...and especially his rhetoric when he ad libs. Look it up yourself.

So W loved his country so much that he threw us into a needless war which will be a burden on US citizens for years to come. I can do without that kind of "love of country."
A war that was won until Obabble lost it.

Really?

You don't follow the man very closely do you. Your talking points will not reveal his attitude toward America. His teleprompter does...and especially his rhetoric when he ad libs. Look it up yourself.

So a TelePrompTer is his odd way of showing his love of country

About what I expected

Bush created an unsustainable democracy and expected the US to go on having our soldiers killed to maintain his nation building

Really?

About what I expected
Three katyushas awarded.

Bush created an unsustainable democracy and expected the US to go on having our soldiers killed to maintain his nation building
If that was wrong then condemn Obabble for doing the same in Afghanistan...and he will be forced to do it again in Iraq....unless he can nibble around the edges until he escapes the Oval Office.

How the hell can the radical left make the giant leap of comparing a person's marital status to their love and respect for the United States of America? What Giuliani said about Barry Hussein is true. While we have no way of getting inside the president's mind the perception is that Obama does not respect his Country. Clinton was a pervert who disrespected the Oval Office with acts of depraved sex but the perception was that he did have respect for his Country. Little displays like refusing to wear a Flag lapel pin and not putting his hand over his heart during the National Anthem and larger things like apologizing for his Country in almost every speech are the only things we can go by. Obama's history of quietly listening to anti-American tirades for twenty years in a radical hate filled version of an alleged Protestant services is an indication of his mind set. His auto-bio (allegedly ghost written be friend and former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers) shows his mind set of his belief in the "dreams of my father" who was a communist anti-American. When was the last time you ever heard Obama say "God bless you and God bless America" as was common after a presidential speech?

B-QZe3sCEAA0Lbk.png

Really?

About what I expected
Three katyushas awarded.
Domo arigato Mr Roboto

Forum List

Back