What Giuliani knows about love: a response to his 'doesn't love America' critique of Obama

BTW, I don't pay attention to irrelevancies. The subject here is "a response to his 'doesn't love America' critique of Obama".

Back to the subject:
I get the feeling that Obama doesn't love the America we have today. Instead, he loves the America he thinks he can turn it into: A country where the government forces everybody to "share", and which never blames Islam for the horrible atrocities done in its name by Islamic militant radicals.

The fact that a government forcing its citizens to "share" everything has never worked, and has frequently resulted in complete disaster with thousand or even millions of deaths and the eventual destruction of that government, never bothers him. He believes (as all liberals do) that it will work "this time" if he tries hard enough to make it happen.

Hard to imagine Rudy Giuliani offering himself up as an example of American values

He wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up,

Rudy has been a despicable husband and father

Did you read the OP?
Glanced at it. But I don't pay attention to irrelevancies. The subject here is "a response to his 'doesn't love America' critique of Obama".

Back to the subject:
I get the feeling that Obama doesn't love the America we have today. Instead, he loves the America he thinks he can turn it into: A country where the government forces everybody to "share", and which never blames Islam for the horrible atrocities done in its name by Islamic militant radicals.

The fact that a government forcing its citizens to "share" everything has never worked, and has frequently resulted in complete disaster with thousand or even millions of deaths and the eventual destruction of that government, never bothers him. He believes (as all liberals do) that it will work "this time" if he tries hard enough to make it happen.

BTW, "sharing" is never forced. When you force it, it is simply "theft".

Someone should inform Mr. Obama and his liberal cohorts of this fact.

Aaaawww, come on, just like Gingrich, Rudi cheats on his wives because he loves this country sooooooo much!

giuliani-family-values-782679.jpg

If you want to really know how obama feels about America, just read his books

Aaaawww, come on, just like Gingrich, Rudi cheats on his wives because he loves this country sooooooo much!

Notice how the rest of the liberals keep banging away at the OP's diversion and irrelevancies as long and hard as they can?

Anything to avoid discussing what Giuliani actually said!

:rolleyes-41:

Notice how the rest of the liberals keep banging away at the OP's diversion and irrelevancies as long and hard as they can?

Rudy claims he is more patriotic than Obama and the way he was brought up is superior to Obama

His actions don't show it

Giuliani's main point was, of course, that he believes Obama does not love America. That comment is what all the controversy is about. Though you'd never know it from all the twisting and squirming the liberal are doing on this thread.

I'm sorry

But to claim that the President of the United States does not love America is despicable and reflects how low the Republican Party has sunk

I did not like George Bush or Dick Cheney but I never questioned that they love the country. Their love may be misguided, but I believe ot is still based on a love of country

Talk is cheap, actions speak more about how Rudi was brought up, and it was Rudi who first compared how he was brought up as the measuring stick for love of country. Rudi was brought up to cheat on his wives and abandon his children out of love of country. :cuckoo:

Giuliani's main point was, of course, that he believes Obama does not love America. That comment is what all the controversy is about. Though you'd never know it from all the twisting and squirming the liberals are doing on this thread.

Back to the subject:

Please stop reposting the same claim

It is not being responded to because it is idiotic....Nobody is forcing you to "share everything" posting it over and over does not make it true

I'm sorry

But to claim that the President of the United States does not love America is despicable
Pointing out the truth is never despicable. Though it is frequently horrifying to liberals when they get the truth about themselves, pointed out in public.

and reflects how low the Republican Party has sunk
This is what, the 14th time in this thread alone the liberals have tried to pretend the controversy is about Republicans?

No, it reflects how low the current custodian of the Office of the President has sunk. That, and the fact that the liberals cannot answer what Giuliani said.

I did not like George Bush or Dick Cheney but I never questioned that they love the country.
Because, in their case, they did.

That's the difference between Bush/Cheney and Obama. Bush/Cheney loved America. Obama loves what he wants to turn America into.

Giuliani's main point was, of course, that he believes Obama does not love America. That comment is what all the controversy is about. Though you'd never know it from all the twisting and squirming the liberals are doing on this thread.

Back to the subject:

Please stop reposting the same claim

It is not being responded to because it is idiotic....Nobody is forcing you to "share everything" posting it over and over does not make it true

And you folks posting irrelevant crap over and over is also idiotic, but you keep doing it.

The worst thing he said:

“You know, President Obama didn’t live through September 11, I did."

Rudy Giuliani - there's only three things he needs to make a sentence: a noun and a verb and 9/11.

Joe Biden

We'd be so much better off if Obama loved American even 1/10th as much as he loves the Muslim Brotherhood

Forum List

Back