What goes around comes around

I see Republicans believe they Congress doesn’t have the authority to subpoena and investigate.

Unless they’re investigating Democrats of course.

Did you feel that way about Holder and Fast and Furious?
Of course I did. Congress did investigate Fast and Furious. You need to do your research before posting.

Why did Eric Holder get held in contempt of Congress for withholding information?

Sounds like obstruction of justice to me,

You are such a hypocrite. Do you realize it and are just a cvnt, or are you mentally ill?

Out of all the bullshit "scandals" that the right wing tried to manufacture during the Obama administration, this one makes me smile the most. I mean, Uranium One gets close, but this one takes the cake. This is the extreme danger posed by the right wing. Take a little sliver of something that might be critical and blow it up. Soon, before you know it, Obama himself was behind the whole conspiracy. Too funny.
Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts

Apparently, no one gave a shit cause no one in Obama's administration went to jail. But thanks for playing.

Why didn’t Holder just testify? He was held in contempt of Congress. Odd for a non scandal. Seems he should have just testified.

Huh. Let’s spin this.

No need for spin. He was held in contempt, and eventually over the course of 1.5 years turned over a crapload of documents. And it resulted in...how many grand juries convened?, how many indictments handed down?, how many people sentenced to jai? Hmmm, kinda boring for a scandal. You would think that with Republicans controlling both houses of Congress from 2014-2018, they would have at least come up with something....No?

Nope! Looks like Donnie is gonna beat even Nixon! :cool:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-ears-incriminal-criminal-44584030.png

Let’s do the bet I proposed to Joe.

If Biden is the next POTUS, I won’t post for a year from Election Day.

If Trump wins you don’t post for a year from Election Day.

Fair, right? Let’s do it.

I see Republicans believe they Congress doesn’t have the authority to subpoena and investigate.

Unless they’re investigating Democrats of course.

Did you feel that way about Holder and Fast and Furious?
Of course I did. Congress did investigate Fast and Furious. You need to do your research before posting.

Why did Eric Holder get held in contempt of Congress for withholding information?

Sounds like obstruction of justice to me,

You are such a hypocrite. Do you realize it and are just a cvnt, or are you mentally ill?

Out of all the bullshit "scandals" that the right wing tried to manufacture during the Obama administration, this one makes me smile the most. I mean, Uranium One gets close, but this one takes the cake. This is the extreme danger posed by the right wing. Take a little sliver of something that might be critical and blow it up. Soon, before you know it, Obama himself was behind the whole conspiracy. Too funny.
Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts

Apparently, no one gave a shit cause no one in Obama's administration went to jail. But thanks for playing.

Why didn’t Holder just testify? He was held in contempt of Congress. Odd for a non scandal. Seems he should have just testified.

Huh. Let’s spin this.

No need for spin. He was held in contempt, and eventually over the course of 1.5 years turned over a crapload of documents. And it resulted in...how many grand juries convened?, how many indictments handed down?, how many people sentenced to jai? Hmmm, kinda boring for a scandal. You would think that with Republicans controlling both houses of Congress from 2014-2018, they would have at least come up with something....No?

Nope! Looks like Donnie is gonna beat even Nixon! :cool:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-ears-incriminal-criminal-44584030.png

Let’s do the bet I proposed to Joe.

If Biden is the next POTUS, I won’t post for a year from Election Day.

If Trump wins you don’t post for a year from Election Day.

Fair, right? Let’s do it.

What for? It's a message board. Besides, no matter which way it goes, you know one side or the other is going to want to say NEENER-NEENER for the year after the election..and beyond.
That's what makes it fun.

Schiff may well discover we have a 4th amendment That SOB will burn for this I hope, well maybe not because the deep state covers their asses.
Chairman Schiff did great job impeaching the pussygrabber...

Schiff may well discover we have a 4th amendment That SOB will burn for this I hope, well maybe not because the deep state covers their asses.
Chairman Schiff did great job impeaching the pussygrabber...

To lying left wing loons I'm sure.

Forum List

Back