🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Hamas Is Doing To The Palestinians

BooHoo....conservative news.....the people that hate the Muslims.....I'm stunned.

Islam, the religion of love :lol:

Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

How can those Zionists claim the Palestinians don't want peace when the Palestinian people themselves elected Hamas to carry out their desires?

How can those Zionists claim the Palestinians don't want peace when the Palestinian people themselves elected Hamas to carry out their desires?
Hamas put in street lights along one of their roads and the IDF came in later and shot out all the lamps at the top.

You fuckers are just evil people!

Hamas put in street lights along one of their roads and the IDF came in later and shot out all the lamps at the top.

You fuckers are just evil people!

yapyap.gif

Please be gentle & kind to Princess. Or he may get so pissed off he will leave us. Then what will we have to give us laughs?

Loiny, I see your lips move, but all I hear is "Blah blah blah"....

Then maybe you should be institutionalized for being so mentally retarded, you're unable to understand a simple, straight forward question.

If your communication ability is on the same level as someone with an IQ of 80, you should probably have your eggs removed to protect the future species of the planet.

Then maybe you should be institutionalized for being so mentally retarded, you're unable to understand a simple, straight forward question.

If your communication ability is on the same level as someone with an IQ of 80, you should probably have your eggs removed to protect the future species of the planet.

Actually, all I see is Blah BLah Blah as well... Maybe it is you who is the retarded one?

So tell us Princess. How do they treat you at the funny farm?

I am pretty sure my level of understanding and communication is fine.

Your concern is touching.

And I am going to have many many babies.

So FUCK OFF!

Ah . Sorry

That was not very polite.

Fuck off, PLEASE.

Actually, all I see is Blah BLah Blah as well... Maybe it is you who is the retarded one?
I'm not an adult who talks like a 10 year old, as you and Lipbush have demonstrated in your last two posts.

Your way of discussion is surely like one of a 10 year old.

And its *Lipush*. If you have difficulty in writing that you can also write Lipaz. But the "b" add is annoying so stop it.

I am pretty sure my level of understanding and communication is fine.
I don't think so.

Let's recap what you said...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lipush
That's how a 10 year old talks!

So that's your level of communication and it needs to grow up.

And while your at it, you might want to find a little empathy towards others. You demonstrated you're completely void of that trait by your comment above, in order to avoid the old "putting the shoe on the other foot" scenario, that I alluded to when I asked you "how you would like it if Hamas militia members came over to your neighborhood and shot out all your street lights?" I'm pretty sure your reaction to that would be a little different than that stupid little icon you posted.

And its *Lipush*. If you have difficulty in writing that you can also write Lipaz. But the "b" add is annoying so stop it.
When have you seen me completely refuse to communicate with others with your cheesy little "blah, blah" comment.

When have you seen me completely refuse to communicate with others with your cheesy little "blah, blah" comment.

No, you just bully yor way in threads through cussing and swearing. So yes, there is no surprise when some do not find logic in what you say.

Forum List

Back