🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

what happened on 9/11/2001?

Ya, right, a pathological hatred of government
caused me to observe that the fall of WTC7 matches up perfectly to a controlled demolition. & caused me to observe that "FLT175" penetrated the WTC tower wall as would a ghost ..... ( or B movie special effects )

The facts of the events of 9/11/2001 make it abundantly clear
that there is something VERY wrong with this picture and it really doesn't matter of one is a Republican or Democrat or agnostic .... whatever ....
the facts are the facts and that is what matters.

Political affiliation or religious beliefs absolutely do not figure into the equation but one's mental stability certainly does.
The fact is the collapse of the towers and WTC7 matches up perfectly to a traumatic impact, chaotic fires fueled by tens of thousands of jet fuel and falling chunks of large buildings and, not surprisingly, that's EXACTLY what happened on 9/11.

:lmao:

wtc7 wasn't hit by jets or jet fuel. NIST even claims the diesel fuel wasn't a factor in the building's global collapse.

It was however, hit by massive pieces of WTC 1 that carved huge holes in the building and set fires that burned uncontrolled for most of the day.

Which, of course, you know. Which, of course, you really hope we don't.

Not according to NIST final report. Nor the actual evidence at hand. But who really cares about any of that? First NIST denies any free fall speed, then finally laments after being shown they are wrong. Then they just whistle passed the graveyard on it.

yes they did .why? because it is meaningless.

2.25 sec of free-fall acceleration ..... meaningless .....
HOW COMPLETELY MAD!

Political affiliation or religious beliefs absolutely do not figure into the equation but one's mental stability certainly does.
The fact is the collapse of the towers and WTC7 matches up perfectly to a traumatic impact, chaotic fires fueled by tens of thousands of jet fuel and falling chunks of large buildings and, not surprisingly, that's EXACTLY what happened on 9/11.

wtc7 wasn't hit by jets or jet fuel. NIST even claims the diesel fuel wasn't a factor in the building's global collapse.

It was however, hit by massive pieces of WTC 1 that carved huge holes in the building and set fires that burned uncontrolled for most of the day.

Not according to NIST final report. Nor the actual evidence at hand. But who really cares about any of that? First NIST denies any free fall speed, then finally laments after being shown they are wrong. Then they just whistle passed the graveyard on it.

HOW COMPLETELY MAD!
It's an anomalous feature of the event .
it is evidence of nothing except that for 2 and 1/4 seconds no resistance was encountered.
to be more precise, nothing but air resistance.

HOW COMPLETELY MAD!

These guys have been at this in here since I joined this forum. The minute someone posts about 9/11 they run in and start kicking and screaming just like this. Yeah, after this many years, daws is right. It's meaningless. But only from a political point of view. The science of the situation remains intact.

This is why I love winding these fools up like those toys that walk. It's hilarious to watch the crash and burn.

HOW COMPLETELY MAD!
it is evidence of nothing except that for 2 and 1/4 seconds no resistance was encountered.

Was it heavy air, or light air, daws.

:rofl:

HOW COMPLETELY MAD!

These guys have been at this in here since I joined this forum. The minute someone posts about 9/11 they run in and start kicking and screaming just like this. Yeah, after this many years, daws is right. It's meaningless. But only from a political point of view. The science of the situation remains intact.

This is why I love winding these fools up like those toys that walk. It's hilarious to watch the crash and burn.
if only that were true.
the reality is just the opposite .
you nut sacks come here or join other sites all fired up by your bullshit and then go batshit when fact blow major holes in your fantasy.
sure the science is intact because you guys aren't using science.

HOW COMPLETELY MAD!

if only that were true.
you nut sacks come here or join other sites all fired up by your bullshit and then go batshit when fact blow major holes in your fantasy.

HOW COMPLETELY MAD!

Was it heavy air, or light air, daws.

that's funny mostly because you just might think there is.

HOW COMPLETELY MAD!

if only that were true.

thanks, I thought that was pretty good myself.

HOW COMPLETELY MAD!

if only that were true.

Don't lie. You don't think. You parrot.

look familiar anybody?

Sure does. That is a pretty typical result of steel impacted by fire that burned out of control for many, many hours. Your point?
it looks exactly like your favorite photo...logic says the same kind of conditions produce similar effects.

:no, it doesn't look the same. Anyone who knows anything about steel would deduce that. Best of all, Bankers Trust wasn't on fire, nimrod. It was hit by falling debris.

ANOTHER SWING AND A MISS, DAWS!

HOW COMPLETELY MAD!

if only that were true.

now who's lying
getting a little pissy are we?

if only that were true.

now who's lying

Not at all. It's entertaining to expose how fucking moronic you are on this subject.

HOW COMPLETELY MAD!

There were no bombs and no thermite reactions. Your theory will need to take these facts into account.

Please do so.

I saw an interesting piece once that has been subsequently wiped from the internet, where the author didn't point finger at the Muslims, or at the American government as an inside job. Instead, they said it was actually the Russians that did it, in concert with some elements of Mossad. While the Israeli connection has been talked about before, no one has really delved into what role former KGB turned Russian Mafia operatives may have played in all of it. I wish I could remember more specific details from the piece. But at the very least, maybe we should have had the Russians build the WTC?

In Russia, building blasts you.

10.0 quake-resistant Demolishers desperate high-riser intact after 2 blasts VIDEO RT News

look familiar anybody?

Sure does. That is a pretty typical result of steel impacted by fire that burned out of control for many, many hours. Your point?
it looks exactly like your favorite photo...logic says the same kind of conditions produce similar effects.

:no, it doesn't look the same. Anyone who knows anything about steel would deduce that. Best of all, Bankers Trust wasn't on fire, nimrod. It was hit by falling debris.

there were fires in the bankers trust

Deutsche Bank Building
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Coordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°42′35″N 74°00′48″W / 40.70972°N 74.01333°W / 40.70972; -74.01333
This article is about the former New York building. For the current New York building, see 60 Wall Street. For the Frankfurt building, see Deutsche Bank Twin Towers. For the Sydney building, see Deutsche Bank Place.
Deutsche Bank Building

View from the Southeast in 1997.
Alternative names
  • Bankers Trust Plaza
  • 130 Liberty Street
General information
Status
Destroyed
Type Commercial Office
Location 130 Liberty Street, Manhattan, New York 10007
Construction started 1971
Completed 1973
Opening 1974
Demolished 2011
Cost $120 million (1973 USD)
Height
Roof
157.6 m (517 ft)
Technical details
Floor count
Design and construction
Architect
Shreve, Lamb and Harmon
Developer Bankers Trust
Structural engineer The Office of James Ruderman
Main contractor Turner Construction Company
References
[1][2]

Overview of the site following the attacks. The Deutsche Bank Building is visible behind an angled red crane.
The Deutsche Bank Building was a skyscraper at 130 Liberty Street in New York City, United States, adjacent to the World Trade Center (WTC). The building, which existed from 1974–2007, was designed by Shreve, Lamb and Harmon which also designed the Empire State Building and Peterson & Brickbauer.
Opened in 1974 as Bankers Trust Plaza, the building was acquired by Deutsche Bank when it acquired Bankers Trust in 1998. It was part of the skyline of Lower Manhattan. The Deutsche Bank Building was heavily damaged in the September 11 attacks in 2001 after being blasted by the avalanche of debris, ash, dust, and asbestos that spread from the collapse of the South Tower. Five World Trade Center will eventually replace the building, expanding the ground space on which the World Trade Center stands, as this land was not part of the original World Trade Center. The structure has since been completely dismantled, clearing the way for the construction of 5 World Trade Center and the World Trade Center Vehicle Security Center.
Contents
[hide]
Demolition[edit]

Detail of gash in the facade imparted by the collapsing World Trade Center. A segment of WTC facade is visible hanging from the gash.
The collapse of 2 WTC during the September 11 attacks tore a 24-story gash into the facade of the Deutsche Bank Building. Steel and concrete were sticking out of the building for months afterward. This was eventually cleaned up, but due to extensive contamination it was decided that the 39 story ruin was to be taken down. After the 9/11 attacks, netting was placed around the remains of the building. The bank maintained that the building could not be restored to habitable condition, while its insurers sought to treat the incident as recoverable damage rather than a total loss.[3] Work on the building was deferred for over two years during which the condition of the building deteriorated.
In September 2005 human remains were found on the roof.[4] In March 2006, construction workers who were removing toxic waste from the building before deconstruction found more bone fragments and remains. This prompted calls from victims' family members for another search of the building by forensic experts. In 2006, between April 7 to April 14, more than 700 human bone fragments were discovered in the ballast gravel on the roof. Workers sifted through the gravel to find more remains.
The cost of this deconstruction had steadily increased to $75 million by the Bovis Lend Lease construction company as large amounts of toxic dust associated with the collapse of the World Trade Center, asbestos, dioxin, lead, silica, quartz, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, chromium and manganese had been found in the building.[5]
In 2004, an agreement was announced to settle the disposition of the building and insurance claims. Later that year as part of this agreement, the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation acquired the land and commenced its deconstruction.[6] An Associated Press December 7, 2006 report indicated that the building would be dismantled. The report indicated that area residents were fearful of possibly toxic dust associated with the two towers' collapses within the building.[7]
On May 17, 2007, work was halted after a 22-foot section of pipe being cut by workers fell 35 stories and through the roof of "The Ten House", home to Engine 10 and Ladder 10 of the Fire Department of New York. Two firefighters were injured by the original falling debris, although they were not struck by the pipe itself.[8]
Deutsche Bank Building - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

if only that were true.

now who's lying

Not at all. It's entertaining to expose how fucking moronic you are on this subject.
says the pissy one!

look familiar anybody?

there were fires in the bankers trust

Deutsche Bank Building
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Coordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°42′35″N 74°00′48″W / 40.70972°N 74.01333°W / 40.70972; -74.01333
This article is about the former New York building. For the current New York building, see 60 Wall Street. For the Frankfurt building, see Deutsche Bank Twin Towers. For the Sydney building, see Deutsche Bank Place.
Deutsche Bank Building

View from the Southeast in 1997.
Alternative names
  • Bankers Trust Plaza
  • 130 Liberty Street
General information
Status
Destroyed
Type Commercial Office
Location 130 Liberty Street, Manhattan, New York 10007
Construction started 1971
Completed 1973
Opening 1974
Demolished 2011
Cost $120 million (1973 USD)
Height
Roof
157.6 m (517 ft)
Technical details
Floor count
Design and construction
Architect
Shreve, Lamb and Harmon
Developer Bankers Trust
Structural engineer The Office of James Ruderman
Main contractor Turner Construction Company
References
[1][2]

Overview of the site following the attacks. The Deutsche Bank Building is visible behind an angled red crane.
The Deutsche Bank Building was a skyscraper at 130 Liberty Street in New York City, United States, adjacent to the World Trade Center (WTC). The building, which existed from 1974–2007, was designed by Shreve, Lamb and Harmon which also designed the Empire State Building and Peterson & Brickbauer.
Opened in 1974 as Bankers Trust Plaza, the building was acquired by Deutsche Bank when it acquired Bankers Trust in 1998. It was part of the skyline of Lower Manhattan. The Deutsche Bank Building was heavily damaged in the September 11 attacks in 2001 after being blasted by the avalanche of debris, ash, dust, and asbestos that spread from the collapse of the South Tower. Five World Trade Center will eventually replace the building, expanding the ground space on which the World Trade Center stands, as this land was not part of the original World Trade Center. The structure has since been completely dismantled, clearing the way for the construction of 5 World Trade Center and the World Trade Center Vehicle Security Center.
Contents
[hide]
Demolition[edit]

Detail of gash in the facade imparted by the collapsing World Trade Center. A segment of WTC facade is visible hanging from the gash.
The collapse of 2 WTC during the September 11 attacks tore a 24-story gash into the facade of the Deutsche Bank Building. Steel and concrete were sticking out of the building for months afterward. This was eventually cleaned up, but due to extensive contamination it was decided that the 39 story ruin was to be taken down. After the 9/11 attacks, netting was placed around the remains of the building. The bank maintained that the building could not be restored to habitable condition, while its insurers sought to treat the incident as recoverable damage rather than a total loss.[3] Work on the building was deferred for over two years during which the condition of the building deteriorated.
In September 2005 human remains were found on the roof.[4] In March 2006, construction workers who were removing toxic waste from the building before deconstruction found more bone fragments and remains. This prompted calls from victims' family members for another search of the building by forensic experts. In 2006, between April 7 to April 14, more than 700 human bone fragments were discovered in the ballast gravel on the roof. Workers sifted through the gravel to find more remains.
The cost of this deconstruction had steadily increased to $75 million by the Bovis Lend Lease construction company as large amounts of toxic dust associated with the collapse of the World Trade Center, asbestos, dioxin, lead, silica, quartz, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, chromium and manganese had been found in the building.[5]
In 2004, an agreement was announced to settle the disposition of the building and insurance claims. Later that year as part of this agreement, the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation acquired the land and commenced its deconstruction.[6] An Associated Press December 7, 2006 report indicated that the building would be dismantled. The report indicated that area residents were fearful of possibly toxic dust associated with the two towers' collapses within the building.[7]
On May 17, 2007, work was halted after a 22-foot section of pipe being cut by workers fell 35 stories and through the roof of "The Ten House", home to Engine 10 and Ladder 10 of the Fire Department of New York. Two firefighters were injured by the original falling debris, although they were not struck by the pipe itself.[8]
Deutsche Bank Building - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Even your own link doesn't support your claim.

STRIKE 3, DAWS! YOU'RE OUT.

Forum List

Back