🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

what happened on 9/11/2001?

I was a firefighter for six years. There is no way that fire brought down those buildings, even with the structural damage. Not the way they came down. You may have seen partial collapse in the affected zones, but you would have never seen global collapse of a steel structure that was not fully engulfed in a very high temp inferno. The Twin Towers, the black smoke indicates a very low temp burn, unlikely to affect steel. The fires in 7 were ever more limited.

Although I was not there on 9/11, a man from my own firehouse is one of the 343 and his brother who was also there was one of my department officers. I have also spoken with dozens, if not hundreds of FF's who where there that day. Their accounts reveal all sorts of disturbing revelations.

Black smoke indicates low temps, huh?

Those don't look like low temp fires to me.

A common claim regarding 9/11 was that the fires were not very serious because there was some black smoke and some of the flames looked "dark orange". The claim is that this indicates an oxygen starved fire.
However, this was no basis in reality. Here's an example of a fire in open air, with thick black smoke and dark orange flames creating temperatures of nearly 2000F

I was a firefighter for six years. There is no way that fire brought down those buildings, even with the structural damage. Not the way they came down. You may have seen partial collapse in the affected zones, but you would have never seen global collapse of a steel structure that was not fully engulfed in a very high temp inferno. The Twin Towers, the black smoke indicates a very low temp burn, unlikely to affect steel. The fires in 7 were ever more limited.

Although I was not there on 9/11, a man from my own firehouse is one of the 343 and his brother who was also there was one of my department officers. I have also spoken with dozens, if not hundreds of FF's who where there that day. Their accounts reveal all sorts of disturbing revelations.

A common claim regarding 9/11 was that the fires were not very serious because there was some black smoke and some of the flames looked "dark orange". The claim is that this indicates an oxygen starved fire.
However, this was no basis in reality. Here's an example of a fire in open air, with thick black smoke and dark orange flames creating temperatures of nearly 2000F

:lmao:

Yeah, no fire ignition. In other words - no fire. Apparently your comprehension is even more poor than your deduction.
wrong again.

So, you do not understand what ignition refers to, then?

:rofl:

You can tell me wrong all day, Dullard. But you look more stupid as time goes on. Not me.

The entertainment value is reaching 8.5.
matter of fact I do , also all buildings in the wtc complex had some degree of fire damage.
true you looked extremely stupid and mentally ill from your very first post.
with me it's an appearance with you it's chronic :fu:

Last edited:

:poke:

Yeah, no fire ignition. In other words - no fire. Apparently your comprehension is even more poor than your deduction.
wrong again.

You can tell me wrong all day, Dullard. But you look more stupid as time goes on. Not me.

matter of fact I do , also all buildings in the wtc complex had some degree of fire damage.
true you looked extremely stupid and mentally for you very first post

Ah, the last refuge of a man in the throws of abject defeat. Thanks.

Now go fuck yourself -twice.

wrong again.

true you looked extremely stupid and mentally for you very first post

Ah, the last refuge of a man in the throws of abject defeat. Thanks.

Now go fuck yourself -twice.
why yes you are in the throws of abject defeat.
folded like a lawn chair

and in answer to the bit about the Nat-Geo demonstration that fire weakens steel, Please note that in order to cause the sort of event witnessed on 9/11, the fire would have had to heat up ALL of the steel above the alleged crash site at each tower. Because if the fire heated up just some of the steel, there would have been localized failures, but not the global failure as observed.

and in answer to the bit about the Nat-Geo demonstration that fire weakens steel, Please note that in order to cause the sort of event witnessed on 9/11, the fire would have had to heat up ALL of the steel above the alleged crash site at each tower. Because if the fire heated up just some of the steel, there would have been localized failures, but not the global failure as observed.
bullshit !
thanks again for providing smoking gun proof you're talking out your ass.
hint: try static load vs shifting load.

So the opposition insists that the mere fact of some weakened steel is sufficient to justify the claim of global structural failure in both towers.... right?

So the opposition insists that the mere fact of some weakened steel is sufficient to justify the claim of global structural failure in both towers.... right?
failed attempt to downplay the blatant fact that fire weakened non fire proofed steel cannot hold a load and is more than enough evidence to be a major player in the so call "global failure".
damn funny spammy!

yep,until 9/11 came along,i had no idea there were so many sheople in america who obviously ditched junipr high school science classes.hee hee hee.

I saw an interesting piece once that has been subsequently wiped from the internet, where the author didn't point finger at the Muslims, or at the American government as an inside job. Instead, they said it was actually the Russians that did it, in concert with some elements of Mossad. While the Israeli connection has been talked about before, no one has really delved into what role former KGB turned Russian Mafia operatives may have played in all of it. I wish I could remember more specific details from the piece. But at the very least, maybe we should have had the Russians build the WTC?

In Russia, building blasts you.

10.0 quake-resistant Demolishers desperate high-riser intact after 2 blasts VIDEO RT News

Yeah ... because Israel and Russia are such good buddies.
:banghead:

I saw an interesting piece once that has been subsequently wiped from the internet, where the author didn't point finger at the Muslims, or at the American government as an inside job. Instead, they said it was actually the Russians that did it, in concert with some elements of Mossad. While the Israeli connection has been talked about before, no one has really delved into what role former KGB turned Russian Mafia operatives may have played in all of it. I wish I could remember more specific details from the piece. But at the very least, maybe we should have had the Russians build the WTC?

In Russia, building blasts you.

10.0 quake-resistant Demolishers desperate high-riser intact after 2 blasts VIDEO RT News

Yeah ... because Israel and Russia are such good buddies.
:banghead:

be patient-----Penelope knows-----someday she is going to tell us just what happened------so far whatever did happen---
IT WAS DA JOOOOS-----she knows the whole story and will,, someday-----tell us. Maybe it also involved some jews in Russia (????)

Just my $0.02 worth here while the rest of the thread threatens to become mired in minutia.

Please consider this, a controlled demolition completely demolishes the building, a poorly planned/executed job, produces less than complete demolition. Note that for WTC1, 2 & 7 there was complete demolition.

Do you see what the implications of this are?

Precisely how many 100+ story buildings do you have in your collapse survey?
CDs require explosions and extensive site preparation. Do you have any evidence of either or was the dirty deed perpetrated by termites or some space beam?

"NIST found no corroborating evidence for alternative hypotheses suggesting that the WTC towers were brought down by controlled demolition using explosives planted prior to September 11, 2001. NIST also did not find any evidence that missiles were fired at or hit the towers. Instead, photographs and videos from several angles clearly showed that the collapse initiated at the fire and impact floors and that the collapse progressed from the initiating floors downward, until the dust clouds obscured the view."
About the NIST World Trade Center Disaster Investigation

2 things:
1) other firefighters WHO WERE THERE disagree with your assessment
2) no evidence of a CD were found. No explosives, no site prep work and no CD explosions. Did they bring the buildings down with E-Z Super-Secret Silent Stuff?

Forum List

Back