🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

what happened on 9/11/2001?

Refusing to discuss any hole in his awkward little theory, or even acknowledge they exist.

I never presented one, you fucking simpleton. Congrats on being the ASSumer.
not presenting one is a bogus dodge..
the inference is so strong it's as if you were shouting it .
besides, when you first showed your photo, you had theorized that damaged beam could not have been damaged by any conventional means. you insisted that it had to have been an exotic force AKA space beam or dustification ray..
:asshole:

Last edited:
Refusing to discuss any hole in his awkward little theory, or even acknowledge they exist.

besides, when you first showed your photo, you had theorized that damaged beam could not have been damaged by any convectional means. you insisted that it had to have been an exotic force AKA space beam or dustification ray..

Convectional?

You're brain dead, kid.

:lmao:

besides, when you first showed your photo, you had theorized that damaged beam could not have been damaged by any convectional means. you insisted that it had to have been an exotic force AKA space beam or dustification ray..

Convectional?

You're brain dead, kid.

right jumping on a typo is the very definition of desperate...
kid? then you must be one too as we are about the same age.

Convectional?

You're brain dead, kid.

Desperate? I dont have anything to prove to you. I already showed you to be full of shit in here. The only thing I'm desperate for is a bit of intelligent discourse from you. Probably like the women in your life desperate for an orgasm.

Convectional?

You're brain dead, kid.

Desperate? I dont have anything to prove to you. I already showed you to be full of shit in here. The only thing I'm desperate for is a bit of intelligent discourse from you. Probably like the women in your life desperate for an orgasm.
bullshit! you've proved only what was already well known and it was not me being full of shit, it's you and your nut sack cohorts.
the only thing that's fact in your post is how hilariously wrong you are on every assumption you've made!
as to women the only time you made them orgasm was after you paid them....

Convectional?

You're brain dead, kid.

bullshit! you've proved only what was already well known and it was not me being full of shit, it you and your nut sack cohorts.
the only thing that's fact in your post is how hilariously wrong you are on every assumption you've made!

So, about those fires in the Banker's Trust building, Daws..... :itsok:

Convectional?

You're brain dead, kid.

bullshit! you've proved only what was already well known and it was not me being full of shit, it you and your nut sack cohorts.

what about them? banker trust had fire /heat damage just like all the other structures in the wtc complex.

Convectional?

You're brain dead, kid.

what about them? banker trust had fire /heat damage just like all the other structures in the wtc complex.

No, it did not. you're making shit up you can not prove. Furthermore, you're unwilling to relent that you're fucking wrong. Which makes you not only ignorant of the subject, but bullheaded. Lastly you should be embarrassed for putting it on display for all to see.

No, it did not. you're making shit up you can not prove. Furthermore, you're unwilling to relent that you're fucking wrong. Which makes you not only ignorant of the subject, but bullheaded. Lastly you should be embarrassed for putting it on display for all to see.
since I'm neither there is nothing to be embarrassed about or to relent.

Then prove it and quit typing like you did. Because you havent. You're lying and digging a whole because you're THAT bullheaded.

There were no fires in Banker's Trust. It was hit by falling debris. End of story.

Or PROVE IT.

Then prove it and quit typing like you did. Because you havent. You're lying and digging a whole because you're THAT bullheaded.

There were no fires in Banker's Trust. It was hit by falling debris. End of story.

Or PROVE IT.
all ready have! besides, I have to prove nothing to you.

"what happened on 9/11/2001?"

It marked the beginning of one of the more moronic conspiracy theories.

Dozens of them actually and the authors ridicule each other's versions while adjusting their own foil hats. In fact, the "Truther" field is so littered with ludicrous 9/11 scenarios that some even contend that mis and disinformationalists are at work trying to discredit their particular lunacy and their movement in general. Hilarious.

My personal favorite? Judy Wood and her 'directed energy weapons from space' conspiracy. I'm not making this up. Phasers. That's literally her explanation.

She has diagrams and charts and everything. Like most truther conspiracies, its laughably bullshit. But she believes.

You can't fix stupid.

Why would anyone want to? You can't buy this kind of entertainment. :lmao:

No, but you were presented with several. And ran exactly like I said you would for one very simple reason:

People like you don't want the truth. They want their story. And if anyone asks them any question that doesn't ape their story, notes any hole ...no matter how enormous...in their reasoning, your ilk straight up ignore them.

No one actually interested in truth ever would.

OK, Corky. Keep swing that whiffle ball bat around.

Translation: I really don't care about the truth so I'll just make some snarky comment about whiffle ball and everyone will think I'm cool.

Or PROVE IT.
all ready have! besides, I have to prove nothing to you.

Yeah, no you didn't. Once again I provide the facts and you deflect. THERE WERE NO FIRES IN BANKER'S TRUST.

http://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1512-20490-2084/403_ch6.pdf

No, fires. The entire sprinkling system remained in tact, along with pressure to the building except in the area of debris impact. ANOTHER LOSING POST, DAWS.

No, but you were presented with several. And ran exactly like I said you would for one very simple reason:

People like you don't want the truth. They want their story. And if anyone asks them any question that doesn't ape their story, notes any hole ...no matter how enormous...in their reasoning, your ilk straight up ignore them.

Translation: I really don't care about the truth so I'll just make some snarky comment about whiffle ball and everyone will think I'm cool.
The fact is you and Daws haven't proven shit in here to me. Nothing. Nathan. Nadda. Zero.

There were no fires in that building. And in this thread, besides what I already said i was wrong over ( the NIST report vs. the Commission) that's the only point I've made in here. And you can't come up with an explanation regarding how steel gets mangled in that manner without sufficient heat/energy.

That's all! You're still losing!

The fact is you and Daws haven't proven shit in here to me. Nothing. Nathan. Nadda. Zero.

There were no fires in that building. And in this thread, besides what I already said i was wrong over ( the NIST report vs. the Commission) that's the only point I've made in here. And you can't come up with an explanation regarding how steel gets mangled in that manner without sufficient heat/energy.

I've nothing to lose, Princess. I just enjoy getting you "Truther" types all riled up.

I've nothing to lose, Princess. I just enjoy getting you "Truther" types all riled up.

I'm not riled up at all. What I am is exposing you as the moron that you are. Its entertaining to do every few years. You're the first morons in the door to criticize anyone who should speak outside the 9/11 official narrative and you're the first one to look like a fucking retard when you try.

:rofl:

I'm not riled up at all. What I am is exposing you as the moron that you are. Its entertaining to do every few years. You're the first morons in the door to criticize anyone who should speak outside the 9/11 official narrative and you're the first one to look like a fucking retard when you try.

bullshit ! everyone of your posts in the last few days are tantrums...

bullshit ! everyone of your posts in the last few days are tantrums...

So, about those fires in Banker's Trust, Daws..... :lmao:

Fuckin loser.

Forum List

Back