What Happened to Kanye West?

Ask this question...would a business continue its relationship with a Jew who made nasty remarks about whites? How about a black who made nasty remarks about whites? Be careful with your answer.
Up until recently, businesses and organizations HAVE continued relationships with people who have made nasty remarks against Jews - but have shown far less tolerance for people who make nasty remarks against blacks.

I’m glad that FINALLY some businesses are not giving a pass to antisemites. Way overdue.

When my ancestors sacked the Confederacy, we noticed some things. A disproportionate number of those who paid 350? Confderate dollars to get out of the fight appeared quite CHOSEN to do so...

Farrakhan noticed the boats were all owned by people with Jewish last names, and that the trade existed long before 1619.

What kind of name is Jefferson Davis? History says he was Christian. I say Zionist people fraud.

Ye is getting the same treatment Moses and the midianites got. Ye is being "replaced" by Uncle Tom sellout who parrot Jew
When my ancestors sacked the Confederacy, we noticed some things. A disproportionate number of those who paid 350? Confderate dollars to get out of the fight appeared quite CHOSEN to do so...

Farrakhan noticed the boats were all owned by people with Jewish last names, and that the trade existed long before 1619.

What kind of name is Jefferson Davis? History says he was Christian. I say Zionist people fraud.

Ye is getting the same treatment Moses and the midianites got. Ye is being "replaced" by Uncle Tom sellout who parrot Jew massahs.
Jews who make up less then two tenth of one percent of the world population brought slaves over from CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES? What were the names of these boats? Another foul mouth GOY

Trump said the same thing while in office and he was not fired???
The White House sharply rebuked former President Donald Trump on Monday for making comments that targeted Jewish Americans, claiming they fit into a long line of similar remarks from the ex-commander-in-chief.

"Donald Trump's comments were anti-Semitic, as you all know, and insulting, both to Jews and to our Israeli allies. But let's be clear. for years now, Donald Trump has aligned with extremist and anti-Semitic figures," spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters.

"Just like we called out our Democratic friends and colleagues last week... we will condemn and call this out as well. So we need to root out anti-Semitism everywhere it rears its ugly head," she added.

While the rabbinic authorities in Israel do recognize the Ethiopians as Jews, they view their Judaism as partial and incomplete because of the Ethiopians' isolation from the rest of world Jewry all these years. Ethiopian Jews practice a strict biblical Judaism - they recognize the Torah, or written law.

Some 140,000 Ethiopian Jews live in Israel. Community leaders estimate that roughly 6,000 others remain behind in Ethiopia. Although the families are of Jewish descent and many are practicing Jews, Israel does not consider them Jewish under religious law.

Kanya just said what white people have been saying for years.
Trump was the best president for Jews I’ve seen in my life. FINALLY someone had the guts to stand up against the progressives advancing their antisemitism on liberal college campuses. Too bad the Democrats wouldn’t support his measures to reduce Jew-hate.

Jews who make up less then two tenth of one percent of the world population brought slaves over from CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES? What were the names of these boats? Another foul mouth GOY
I have that antisemite on ignore.

Up until recently, businesses and organizations HAVE continued relationships with people who have made nasty remarks against Jews - but have shown far less tolerance for people who make nasty remarks against blacks.

I’m glad that FINALLY some businesses are not giving a pass to antisemites. Way overdue.

That's interesting. Now try the question I actually asked.

That's interesting. Now try the question I actually asked.
The answer is in there. Your implication is that Jews get special protection, when the opposite is true. We had the black president of the Philly chapter of the NAACP spew Jew-hate, and he was kept in. We had a DC councilman spew his Jew-hate, parroting shit he got from the Farrakhan rally he attended, and not only did he keep his seat, but he’s now running for mayor.

Finally, there is a spec of hope that blatant antisemitism will not be tolerated.

Trump was the best president for Jews I’ve seen in my life. FINALLY someone had the guts to stand up against the progressives advancing their antisemitism on liberal college campuses. Too bad the Democrats wouldn’t support his measures to reduce Jew-hate.

If you understood basic science and math, you would notice things about 911 that you either have not or do not want to....

Actually the slaves were from Africa. They were black. Ever notice that?

The slave trade sold to the Middle East and Eastern Europe (zelenskky's ancestors) centuries earlier.

This happened.

Adidas said on Tuesday that it is cutting ties with Kanye West, ending what may have been the most significant corporate fashion partnership of the rapper and designer’s career after he made a series of antisemitic remarks and embraced a slogan associated with white supremacists that earned him widespread condemnation.

Adidas, which began collaborating with Ye, as Mr. West is now known, nearly a decade ago, after he left Nike, has long weathered public barbs from the rapper. Its partnership with Yeezy, Ye’s company, which encompasses sneakers and clothing, is estimated to be worth billions, making it among the largest sources of Ye’s wealth.

For Adidas, working with Ye gave the company a boost of creative cool and credibility that helped attract high-fashion collaborators like Gucci and Balenciaga.

“Adidas does not tolerate antisemitism and any other sort of hate speech,” the company said in a statement. “Ye’s recent comments and actions have been unacceptable, hateful and dangerous, and they violate the company’s values of diversity and inclusion, mutual respect and fairness.”

The company, based in Germany, said it would terminate the partnership immediately, end production of Yeezy branded products and stop payments to Ye and his companies. The move was expected to subtract up to 250 million euros ($246 million) from the company’s profit this year, it said.

West has embraced his true rightwing bigotry.

Nah, I explained it, which is more than your bigoted self deserves.
I see you do. Do companies ever cut ties with Jews who make "nasty remarks" about whites? Do they ever cut ties with blacks who make "nasty remarks" about whites?

(That one was free)

Forum List

Back