What Happened to Melania Trump Supposedly Planning to Divorce Donald?

Does that make you the Love Doctor?

Except the media who kept putting out fake stories of divorce to all the TDS-driven idiots like you who suck up anything negative about Trump like gravy!

No he's not. He just held a rally in Alabama with more people attending than they coul;d fit into the camera lens---- tens of thousands.

For all you math-challenged people, that amounts to about 40X as many people as Joe attracted to ALL of his rallies and public appearances COMBINED. :21:

And he is right out there endorsing candidates and being endorsed by candidates.

DJT is the most NOT-gone ex-president in the history of this country.
And he got booed....in friggin Alabama no less. Gone beyond his control. Which is good. It spells the fracturing of the Republican party.
Again, how many times do you have to be told that number of people at a rally doesn't equate to voter popularity.

Trump is gone. And he ain't coming back.

They just not be dicking their wives in a proper manner.

Or maybe their wives are lesbian carpet munchers.

No preview available for this image attachment.

And he got booed....in friggin Alabama no less. Gone beyond his control. Which is good. It spells the fracturing of the Republican party.
Again, how many times do you have to be told that number of people at a rally doesn't equate to voter popularity.

It ain't what he said that counts. It's what he meant. Didn't listen to the whole spiel, right?

All just more mind rot from a media now reeling from the loss of billions of dollars in sales from the sale of fake news to the TDS-enslaved readers craving it.
LOL

• geo.tv
  • dnaindia.com
  • nickiswift.com
  • patheos.com

Not exactly MSM.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It ain't what he said that counts. It's what he meant. Didn't listen to the whole spiel, right?
He said it. Then they booed. Then he hastily sidestepped and backpedaled. :)
Yes, I did watch it...and what his followers do is now grown officially beyond his control.

Terrible when your own creation threatens to consume you!
But fun for the rest of us watching the slow implosion.

Oh, please, go on. Now do the insurrection speech.
This maybe?
"And after this, we're going to walk down and I'll be there with you. We're going to walk down--
We're going to walk down. Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol--"

And he got booed....in friggin Alabama no less.
Wow. You are an idiot. Or a liar. Trump didn't get booed. I saw the live video and he even got some applause from the audience when he told folks to get the shot. Prove me wrong idiot and link us to where we can hear him getting booed. Your problem Jerky is that you believe everything you read. Don't you know the MSM are as big a liar as you are?

It spells the fracturing of the Republican party.
Good. I'm all good for seeing it break up and be replaced by the Constitutional Populist Party.

Repeat it until you bleed from your ears, that doesn't make it true. People don't travel hundreds of miles standing in the copld or heat for hours and hours to go see someone they don't like or intend to vote for-- -- -- you know, like JOE BIDDUM.

Famous last words from a garageless loser. Santayana famously said: "Those who can't remember 2016 are condemned to repeat it!"

He said it. Then they booed. Then he hastily sidestepped and backpedaled. :)
Yes, I did watch it...and what his followers do is now grown officially beyond his control.

Terrible when your own creation threatens to consume you!
But fun for the rest of us watching the slow implosion.

Trump never did get a shot. He was treated with HCQ and Ivermectin. Period.

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan and you can keep your doctor too!" Sing it!

I have no idea about their marriage. Hope it works out for their kid’s sake. However if she was divorcing him she’d let a year or two go by in my opinion. I haven’t seen her at his appearances but maybe she’s lovingly there. Good luck Mel!

OP, possibly the same thing that happened to all that proof of First Lady Michelle Obama being a tranny and President Barrack Obama being gay.
I always thought Michelle Obama would dump her husband for a well hung NBA player.Someone who can satisfy her sexually and financially.

Wow. You are an idiot. Or a liar. Trump didn't get booed. I saw the live video and he even got some applause from the audience when he told folks to get the shot. Prove me wrong idiot and link us to where we can hear him getting booed. Your problem Jerky is that you believe everything you read. Don't you know the MSM are as big a liar as you are?

Good. I'm all good for seeing it break up and be replaced by the Constitutional Populist Party.

Repeat it until you bleed from your ears, that doesn't make it true. People don't travel hundreds of miles standing in the copld or heat for hours and hours to go see someone they don't like or intend to vote for-- -- -- you know, like JOE BIDDUM.

Famous last words from a garageless loser. Santayana famously said: "Those who can't remember 2016 are condemned to repeat it!"
So you want to see the CPP, huh? :) Kinda close to CCP isn't it?...but, it fits. :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry, people showing up at a rally isn't indicative of electoral popularity.
I'm sad to have to report this to you, but your boy is cooked.
Time to get behind Trump 2.0 (DeSantis), although his stock isn't going to be worth shit after the whole COVID thing settles down.

And yep, he got booed.

Forum List

Back