What Happened to Melania Trump Supposedly Planning to Divorce Donald?

They kept trying to say the marriage was on the rocks. Even accused Melania of slapping his hand away when they were in Saudi Arabia.
It probably was and she certainly did. But it is a business arrangement and she likely used the stresses to leverage a better deal. Trump needs her more than she needs him.

Trump never did get a shot. He was treated with HCQ and Ivermectin. Period.

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan and you can keep your doctor too!" Sing it!
That's not what he says. And not what people around him say.

Pssst....95% of people KEPT their doctor. Bout time we put this one to bed, eh?
You're showing your age. And, like your hero, after a while, playing the greatest hits....doesn't
sate the red meat masses anymore. :)

Wow. You are an idiot. Or a liar. Trump didn't get booed. I saw the live video and he even got some applause from the audience when he told folks to get the shot. Prove me wrong idiot and link us to where we can hear him getting booed.

Dumbfuck, Trump heard it. He responded to the booers... "now, that's ok, that's alright..."

So you want to see the CPP, huh? :) Kinda close to CCP isn't it?...but, it fits. :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry, people showing up at a rally isn't indicative of electoral popularity.
I'm sad to have to report this to you, but your boy is cooked.
Time to get behind Trump 2.0 (DeSantis), although his stock isn't going to be worth shit after the whole COVID thing settles down.

And yep, he got booed.
Arizona will release audit to the public soon. You'll see Dems run like scalded dogs.

They've been together for two decades or so? Where are you going to find another billionaire, former president who knows you as well as someone over all that time?

Also, they have a son together who seems at least publicly to be well mannered and to whom she and Donald have raised well. The calmer, taller version of Donald who Melania helped mold.

She and Donald probably have a great deal more in common than we all realize. Once you reach a certain age you know what kind of person you match well with, it's not some high school crush where you just walk away and expect a more perfect union elsewhere.

If he lost the presidential race in 2020? It is something we seemed to hear repeatedly last year that Melania Trump's "arrangement" (what some called it) would be ended if he lost the presidency.

It has been seven months since he left office. What is the deal? Could it be she loves him and wants to stay married?
Pre-nup....and the fat slug's bound to keel over sooner rather than later.

Trump never did get a shot. He was treated with HCQ and Ivermectin. Period.

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan and you can keep your doctor too!" Sing it!
Trump wasn't treated with HCQ when he actually had covid. As far as the vaccine, he says he got it...

"You got your freedoms, but I happened to take the vaccine. If it doesn't work, you'll be the first to know. Ok? I'll call up Alabama, I'll say, 'hey, you know what?' But it is working." ~ Donald Trump

Trump wasn't treated with HCQ when he actually had covid. As far as the vaccine, he says he got it...

"You got your freedoms, but I happened to take the vaccine. If it doesn't work, you'll be the first to know. Ok? I'll call up Alabama, I'll say, 'hey, you know what?' But it is working." ~ Donald Trump

I am thoroughly confused here. Libs says Trumu lies about everything. What to believe?

So you want to see the CPP, huh? Kinda close to CCP isn't it?
Kinda close? Is that how it works with all of your "science," Jack?

...but, it fits.
After a time, I bet most things fit up there now for you.

Sorry, people showing up at a rally isn't indicative of electoral popularity.
Just PROVE IT Jack. Link us to some expert opinion just like you can't link us to where the election fraud was shown baseless and debunked that all you slimy hoards on the Left have repeated like fireflies 20,000 times without being able to cite your source! :71:

I'm sad to have to report this to you, but your boy is cooked.
Better a poached egg than a dead duck, like Joe Biddum.

And yep, he got booed.
Gee, Jack, you must have SUPERHUMAN HEARING AND VISION. At just what second in the video can we hear the boos? Do you know what a boo sounds like? There is not one boo to be heard and not one person within the camera shot shows the slightest objection to the comment, but I know, for idiots like you, you don't need actual proof, you just need to be TOLD WHAT TO THINK, like all the election fraud deniers.

What next, are some team of leftwing activists now working to INSERT a boo soundtrack into a doctored video? Do you have any idea Jack that you've lived a LIE all of your life?

Kinda close? Is that how it works with all of your "science," Jack?

After a time, I bet most things fit up there now for you.

Just PROVE IT Jack. Link us to some expert opinion just like you can't link us to where the election fraud was shown baseless and debunked that all you slimy hoards on the Left have repeated like fireflies 20,000 times without being able to cite your source! :71:

Better a poached egg than a dead duck, like Joe Biddum.

Gee, Jack, you must have SUPERHUMAN HEARING AND VISION. At just what second in the video can we hear the boos? Do you know what a boo sounds like? There is not one boo to be heard and not one person within the camera shot shows the slightest objection to the comment, but I know, for idiots like you, you don't need actual proof, you just need to be TOLD WHAT TO THINK, like all the election fraud deniers.

What next, are some team of leftwing activists now working to INSERT a boo soundtrack into a doctored video? Do you have any idea Jack that you've lived a LIE all of your life?
Biden won, cuck. Deal with it. Hell, I'd bet even Melania would tell you her husband lost if you asked her.
She'd say 70+ court cases tossed, multiple recounts and audits, election officials of both parties in every state saying there was no widespread fraud.
But you just keep runnin up that hill. Maybe you'll make it to the top one day. :)

Biden won, cuck. Deal with it.
We are, Jackoff. The investigations will never end until the truth is out and that BUM is out of Washington for good.

Hell, I'd bet even Melania would tell you her husband lost if you asked her.
Why don't you do that and report back to us.

She'd say 70+ court cases tossed
There were only around 28 distinct, separate cases. Declining a case for filing deadlines or paperwork errors is not a statement on the veracity of the evidence the judge never bothered to hear or vet. But then, anyone with a BRAIN would know that.

She'd probably get more in a divorce settlement than what she's got access to currently.

The stuff about her hating him and wanting a divorce is a leftist lie. It's all they do is lie about everything and everyone they don't like hoping it get's picked up on and passed off as fact - this is no different.

From what I remember she was worth 18 million before marrying Trump.

We are, Jackoff. The investigations will never end until the truth is out and that BUM is out of Washington for good.

Why don't you do that and report back to us.

There were only around 28 distinct, separate cases. Declining a case for filing deadlines or paperwork errors is not a statement on the veracity of the evidence the judge never bothered to hear or vet. But then, anyone with a BRAIN would know that.
Start your election fraud thread yet, cuck?
Be sure to send me a link. I'll be happy to post. :)

Start your election fraud thread yet, cuck?
Be sure to send me a link. I'll be happy to post.

No you won't. With the taxed moderation here and the fact that none of the 30 odd cuckolds here including you all claiming the election was solid as gold will not participate, follow the rules and provide concrete evidence to support your claims, I have no desire right now to move that up in my life as any sort of priority. Especially when it could take a MONTH of my time solid just to organize all the information.

I'll not start a massive effort and thread like that when all bets are that no one on the left would even read, follow, much less actually contribute to it.

Unlike you, Jerky, I have a real life.

But nice try.

Forum List

Back