What Happened to Melania Trump Supposedly Planning to Divorce Donald?

No you won't. With the taxed moderation here and the fact that none of the 30 odd cuckolds here including you all claiming the election was solid as gold will not participate, follow the rules and provide concrete evidence to support your claims, I have no desire right now to move that up in my life as any sort of priority. Especially when it could take a MONTH of my time solid just to organize all the information.

I'll not start a massive effort and thread like that when all bets are that no one on the left would even read, follow, much less actually contribute to it.

Unlike you, Jerky, I have a real life.

But nice try.
Pussy. Admit it, you have nothing. If you did, you'd man up and post it. Go hide in your damn garage. Put on a mask and scream to your hearts content. He lost. Deal with it.

Even Melania would tell you to give it up.

It probably was and she certainly did. But it is a business arrangement and she likely used the stresses to leverage a better deal. Trump needs her more than she needs him.
You need to stop thinking the worst of people you hate. You've been fed years of hate-speech....and most of is it total BS.....and it's all politically motivated.
Trump isn't perfect.....but he seems to care a heck of alot more for the troops and for voters than Biden. He just has this vindictive streak that comes out when people make up shit about him.

I've already proven otherwise, repeatedly, in your face. You can't pretend now you haven't seen it, which just makes you a congenital LIAR.

Which one?

No need to do neither. But be my guest if that helps you any.
All talk. No walk. Get lost, cuck.
Melania says "back to your garage". :)

PPPPHHHTTTT!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe you haven't heard Hoss. LOL. Karma struck..loudly.
rotfl-gif.288736

If he lost the presidential race in 2020? It is something we seemed to hear repeatedly last year that Melania Trump's "arrangement" (what some called it) would be ended if he lost the presidency.

It has been seven months since he left office. What is the deal? Could it be she loves him and wants to stay married?

Could it be that she loves the money and Trump loves the saving face and is willing to pay good money for it?

She lives apart from him, what does she care?

She'd probably get more in a divorce settlement than what she's got access to currently.

The stuff about her hating him and wanting a divorce is a leftist lie. It's all they do is lie about everything and everyone they don't like hoping it get's picked up on and passed off as fact - this is no different.

Where is your evidence it was exclusively quoted by the left?

Yep...you're scared of women who are successful.
You could easily confirm my statements by doing a simple google search but you're afraid of what you'll find.
LOL

My wife is the Director of HR at her company. I really didn't need more evidence you're a fruitcake.

Regardless, it's not my job to lookup your bullshit. That you can't produce proof of your delusions is good enough for me.

LOL

My wife is the Director of HR at her company. I really didn't need more evidence you're a fruitcake.

Regardless, it's not my job to lookup your bullshit. That you can't produce proof of your delusions is good enough for me.

What does that have to do with Melania?
Sorry,as much as you hate it Melania was worth millions before meeting Trump.
The more you try and deny it the better it's going to be when I prove it......keep on being a dumbass. It makes it so much more fun making you look like an idiot later.
Common now,surely you have more denials to make my posts even sweeter at a later date.
At this point you've made yourself look life such an idiot you can only do more damage with your worthless proclamations.

What does that have to do with Melania?
Sorry,as much as you hate it Melania was worth millions before meeting Trump.
The more you try and deny it the better it's going to be when I prove it......keep on being a dumbass. It makes it so much more fun making you look like an idiot later.
Common now,surely you have more denials to make my posts even sweeter at a later date.
At this point you've made yourself look life such an idiot you can only do more damage with your worthless proclamations.
Dumbfuck, it means my wife is successful. Kinda exposes you as the idiot you are. And there's really nothing to deny about your posts as the only evidence you've offered is you saying she was worth $18m. Your own post belie your claims.

Forum List

Back