What Happened to Melania Trump Supposedly Planning to Divorce Donald?

I always thought Michelle Obama would dump her husband for a well hung NBA player.Someone who can satisfy her sexually and financially.
Oh this is the updated meme? Good one.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I briefly remember my wife saying something or other about it last year. I really wasn't listening.

Who cares? She's now free to do what she wants which seems to be have spa treatments and chill out in a resort. Harmless.

If he lost the presidential race in 2020? It is something we seemed to hear repeatedly last year that Melania Trump's "arrangement" (what some called it) would be ended if he lost the presidency.

It has been seven months since he left office. What is the deal? Could it be she loves him and wants to stay married?
The left are a bunch of stupid morons. But, I will say that, in my opinion, Melania was glad as hell that he lost and was never glad he won in the first place.

She never took to the first trip to the white house and remain quietly waiting for it to end. When Trump lost most family members were crying foul except Melanie who appears to have had made vague comments "The American people deserve fair elections. Every legal - not illegal - vote should be counted" with no clear definitive statement that the election was stolen or that Trump had won the 2nd election. Probably just glad that it is over and she can get back to her life in whatever she does in her spare time. Did my job as a wife now time to move on to better things.

Oh well at least it kept Trump busy and at least she would know where he is at. She has her live.

The bigger question is does she want to do it again?

I don't think so , as the bigger question is does Trump want to keep the marriage going or does he love the limelight more

She does not want it and Trump will be 78 if he runs again. Biden dementia jokes will pale in comparison as Trump exaggerated claims are well documented.

She may well be throwing the D word out to see if D is paying attention.

She never took to the first trip to the white house and remain quietly waiting for it to end. When Trump lost most family members were crying foul except Melanie who appears to have had made vague comments "The American people deserve fair elections. Every legal - not illegal - vote should be counted" with no clear definitive statement that the election was stolen or that Trump had won the 2nd election. Probably just glad that it is over and she can get back to her life in whatever she does in her spare time. Did my job as a wife now time to move on to better things.

Oh well at least it kept Trump busy and at least she would know where he is at. She has her live.

The bigger question is does she want to do it again?

I don't think so , as the bigger question is does Trump want to keep the marriage going or does he love the limelight more

She does not want it and Trump will be 78 if he runs again. Biden dementia jokes will pale in comparison as Trump exaggerated claims are well documented.

She may well be throwing the D word out to see if D is paying attention.
uy0agwzsmxp71.jpg

Forum List

Back