What happened to Trump "the war President"?

Coronavirus cases are "soaring" mostly because of the nearly ubiquitous testing....
Lies
Testing up 600%. Do you think that has anything to do with finding more cases, Stupid?

I imagine if we had IQ testing at the level that Commievirus testing is, we'd be experiencing a huge upsurge of morons.
You would be safe from testing over there in Moscow.

What happened to Trump "the war President"? Donald Trump declared he is a war President in spring of this year. The war is against corona virus. The war President gave daily briefings. The war President put the focus of the entire government on defeating the corona virus.
The corona virus is surging. Where is our war President. Could you imagine FDR walking away from a focus on WWII when the war was half over. Walking away while the Germans were gaining territory.
Where is Donald Trump, the war President. Have his bone spurs acted up again?
Deaths are way down.

Testing is way up. Cases detected are up. Ya think those two may be related?

you are a dumbass who takes any spin the lefty media feeds you.
The number of deaths went down? Right. We still lead the world.
Once again it is easy to expose your ignorance, Beanbrain.

From the lefty NYTs:

Hey peabrain, the number of deaths can't go down. People don't come back to life. We lead the world in corona death.
I guess if you were smart enough to click on the link you would see I am talking about new deaths, Braindead.

Too bad you aren’t that smart.
Do we still lead the world?
No. Our death rate is 1/3 of a lot of countries with Govt run healthcare.
yet we have still had by far the most deaths. Way to contain it.
Wow! We have more deaths than New Zealand?

could that be our population is 60X theirs? Death rate is the relevant number, Nobrain.

Deaths are way down.

Deaths are down for coronavirus the same reason they're down for war. Better medicine, not that war is any less dangerous.

Korea and Vietnam brought in "golden hour" evac to M*A*S*H units, thus the casualty rate went down. The weapons of war got more deadly, but medicine was able to keep more of the casualties alive.

Same with the coronavirus. It's still as dangerous if not more so (current R0 theory of mutated strain) but clinical trials have developed more effective treatments.,

That still doesn't excuse Trumps completely ignoring the "war" now. And Trump not wearing a mask, and ordering states to "open up" in violation of CDC guidelines goes along with his other war in Afghanistan, where Putin is paying a bounty to inflict more causalities.
Um, the clinical trials you tout are the very clinical trials Trump pushed for from the start, Simpleton.

oops!
Oh, he pushed for them. It was probably the least he could do. Literally. A few words.
Did you expect him to conduct the studies! Fuckwit?
I expected him to put the power of the presidency behind doing everything possible to limit cases, death, unemployment, and finding a cure.

he has failed at Least three of those.

Deaths are way down.

Deaths are down for coronavirus the same reason they're down for war. Better medicine, not that war is any less dangerous.

Korea and Vietnam brought in "golden hour" evac to M*A*S*H units, thus the casualty rate went down. The weapons of war got more deadly, but medicine was able to keep more of the casualties alive.

Same with the coronavirus. It's still as dangerous if not more so (current R0 theory of mutated strain) but clinical trials have developed more effective treatments.,

That still doesn't excuse Trumps completely ignoring the "war" now. And Trump not wearing a mask, and ordering states to "open up" in violation of CDC guidelines goes along with his other war in Afghanistan, where Putin is paying a bounty to inflict more causalities.
Um, the clinical trials you tout are the very clinical trials Trump pushed for from the start, Simpleton.

oops!
Oh, he pushed for them. It was probably the least he could do. Literally. A few words.
I expected him to put the power of the presidency behind doing everything possible to limit cases, death, unemployment, and finding a cure.

He did. Crawl back into your cave.

What happened to Trump "the war President"? Donald Trump declared he is a war President in spring of this year. The war is against corona virus. The war President gave daily briefings. The war President put the focus of the entire government on defeating the corona virus.
The corona virus is surging. Where is our war President. Could you imagine FDR walking away from a focus on WWII when the war was half over. Walking away while the Germans were gaining territory.
Deaths are way down.

From the lefty NYTs:

Hey peabrain, the number of deaths can't go down. People don't come back to life. We lead the world in corona death.
I guess if you were smart enough to click on the link you would see I am talking about new deaths, Braindead.

You have the borderline criminally inept governors of New York and New Jersey to thank for that, Corky.
Leaving an international pandemic to governors was clearly a big mistake. The fed should have taken control obviously. The prez wasn't up for it.

Coronavirus cases are "soaring" mostly because of the nearly ubiquitous testing....
Lies
Testing up 600%. Do you think that has anything to do with finding more cases, Stupid?
The US is testing at around 80% of the rate of Russia while having a case rate nearly double that of Russia.
It's testing at 73% of the rate of testing in the UK for a case rate over double that of the UK.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 11,531,777 Cases and 536,160 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Last edited:
Deaths are way down.

oops!

He did fail three of them. I’m glad you agree.

But trump failed them on purpose. That’s what Putin wanted.

Deaths are way down.

From the lefty NYTs:

You have the borderline criminally inept governors of New York and New Jersey to thank for that, Corky.
Leaving an international pandemic to governors was clearly a big mistake. The fed should have taken control obviously. The prez wasn't up for it.
You want a dictator.

Got it.

Deaths are way down.

From the lefty NYTs:

He’s not up for anything. A total failure.

Deaths are way down.

oops!

He did fail three of them. I’m glad you agree.

But trump failed them on purpose. That’s what Putin wanted.
Your ignorance isn’t my concern, Simpleton.

Lies
The US is testing at around 80% of the rate of Russia while having a case rate nearly double that of Russia.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 11,531,777 Cases and 536,160 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
So, you are a Putin stooge who believes everything he says.

Lies
Now RUSSIA! is the model of efficiency and effectiveness!

TFF!

rofl.gif

Deaths are way down.

From the lefty NYTs:

No matter what has has done or hasn't done, you moonbat whiners would have whined anyway.

Just STFU.

The surge is only because of testing. There is no real surge. The virus has been practically defeated by Trump already, saving 2 million American lives.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
lies.

Here, get educated for once.

“We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring," said Zervos, division head of infectious disease for the health system who conducted the study with epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad.

“Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug,” he said. "We also found that using steroids early in the infection associated with a reduction in mortality."

The study found about 20% of patients treated with a combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin died and 22% who were treated with azithromycin alone compared with the 26% of patients who died after not being treated with either medication.

They didn't report on the use of hydroxychloroquine as a singular treatment like they did with azithromycin. They also said it had to be used with heart monitoring because of adverse effects.

Actually the criminally inept governors are the one's who either didn't close down, or reopened in contravention to CDC guidelines, and are now driving the coronavirus case load. They're driving their states to ICU overload, and they're not attempting flattening the curve.

New York, New Jersey and Connecticut actually got their case loads down to levels they hadn't seen since March.

Are you referring to how you attributed a post from dragonlady to me.

And called me a liar.

Yeah, your M.O. is clear. BTW: You ever think of apologizing when you wrongfully call somebody a liar?
You were a liar. I proved both of you to be liars.

I just got her lie mixed up with yours.

She was the ONLY lie you found, and you tried to pin it on me. And when I pointed out your mistake, all you did was refuse to take it back.

Forum List

Back