Zone1 what happens after death?

It sounds like the same concept. I'd have to ignore the evidence of all the experiences I have had from funeral home and cemeteries.

That's true. It is so outrageous, agenda driven, and lots of people pretend to believe it. I'll never get past it. It is absurd yet intriguing.

I don't recall this ever happening. Every memory I had communicating with God has been wiped away from my memory. Either that or it never happened.

It is hard to tell. You decide.
I'm going to go with it never happened.

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in company with scoffers. Rather, the law of the LORD is his joy; and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted near streams of water, that yields its fruit in season; Its leaves never wither; whatever he does prospers. But not so are the wicked, not so! They are like chaff driven by the wind. Therefore the wicked will not arise at the judgment, nor will sinners in the assembly of the just. Because the LORD knows the way of the just, but the way of the wicked leads to ruin.

oh,

:iyfyus.jpg:

you really do, outdue yourself ... do your shoes stay dry when walking on water.

No one wrote the Bible in the 4th century. They compiled letters of inspired apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ.

they spent just short of the entire 4th century writing the christian bible - the state religion of the roman empire ... written by the crucifiers.

tell all c-bear the appendix for that book and the material they preserved while writing the c-bible ... could it be w/ the phony moses 10 commandments that never existed.

they spent just short of the entire 4th century writing the christian bible - the state religion of the roman empire ... written by the crucifiers.

tell all c-bear the appendix for that book and the material they preserved while writing the c-bible ... could it be w/ the phony moses 10 commandments that never existed.
No they didn’t. The people compiled the letters and books of the OT and NT. This is the work of the devil attempting to say what you say with no proof whatsoever.

If that were true, religion would have perished long ago. Leave it to you to deny the functional advantage aspect of natural selection.
Nah, that's false. There are a lot of people on the planet. This is the year 2024, not 1500.

But stay tuned. With the proliferation of nukes, religion still has time to end society as we know it.

Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in company with scoffers. Rather, the law of the LORD is his joy; and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted near streams of water, that yields its fruit in season; Its leaves never wither; whatever he does prospers. But not so are the wicked, not so! They are like chaff driven by the wind. Therefore the wicked will not arise at the judgment, nor will sinners in the assembly of the just. Because the LORD knows the way of the just, but the way of the wicked leads to ruin.

I am highly impressed. You have a Bible?

Me too but if God talks to me I will never use it to manipulate other people. I'll just do what I am told by the big fellow. What did God tell you to do?
But if you think you are saving them from eternal suffering, you will definitely preach. You will even want your magical fetishes enforced at the end of a gun, by law.

If you hear voices in your head talking to you , your next step should be a psychiatrist , not the bible.

Perhaps. If I ever get a mental illness to where God is talking to me then I am going to believe it is actually Him. I have been told that the God of the Bible exists by many people. I don't believe them but I wouldn't question it if He came to me. I'll embrace that mental illness with glee especially if I hear voices that are consistent with what the God in the Bible says.

Perhaps. If I ever get a mental illness to where God is talking to me then I am going to believe it is actually Him. I have been told that the God of the Bible exists by many people. I don't believe them but I wouldn't question it if He came to me. I'll embrace that mental illness with glee especially if I hear voices that are consistent with what the God in the Bible says.
But you just rigged the game. Self fulfilling prophecy. Do you think the voices in your head (which will be created by your mind, not by magical fairies or Gods or demons) would talk in languages or topics that you don't already know? Think about it.

But you just rigged the game. Self fulfilling prophecy. Do you think the voices in your head (which will be created by your mind, not by magical fairies or Gods or demons) would talk in languages or topics that you don't already know? Think about it.

So far it has never happened. I'll cross that bridge when it gets here but I'm not holding my breath.

Do you think the voices in your head (which will be created by your mind, not by magical fairies or Gods or demons) would talk in languages or topics that you don't already know?

There is a doctrine in certain sects of Christianity that teach that the translation of the King James Bible was an inspired event. I would expect the God of the Bible to speak to me in 17th century William Shakespearian English. The only other option is that this god would speak to me in ancient Hebrew. I may not understand it but I have enough familiarity with Hebrew that I could learn it if that situation arose.

There is a doctrine in certain sects of Christianity that teach that the translation of the King James Bible was an inspired event. I would expect the God of the Bible to speak to me in 17th century William Shakespearian English. The only other option is that this god would speak to me in ancient Hebrew. I may not understand it but I have enough familiarity with Hebrew that I could learn it if that situation arose.
It certainly would be odd of a god to talk to you in language you don't understand. Seems to me God would be smarter than that.

No they didn’t. The people compiled the letters and books of the OT and NT. This is the work of the devil attempting to say what you say with no proof whatsoever.

- that is you c-bear, where is the appendix to their book and the preserved actual documents used to write the christian bible - a book of forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page.

provide the stone tablets claimed by the liar moses etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments - that never existed.

where are the documents written by jesus in their own hand, the religion of antiquity they taught - liberation theology, self determination.

Forum List

Back