What happens after Ted Cruz drops out?

Jeb Bush.

The GOP elites have already disenfranchised voters in LA and Florida is going to be next. Cruz won't be able to get out from under this scandal and the MSM is doing its best to steer clear of the scandal . The 'black out' will continue for as long as they can ignore it. 1 week? 2 weeks?

Regardless, its going to doom him eventually. There's video out there and the infamous Candy Wrapper will make an appearance eventually.

If Trump doesn't hit the magic number ( I think he will) expect to see Jeb Bush as the nominee. Yes Jeb Bush. This was supposed to be a Bush/Clinton showdown and by damn the Demopublicans will do everything in their power to make that happen.

Don't think the elites will do this? Watch and see.
post1436611602504Medium55a0f50148219.

If that happens, I'd expect Trump to go third party and to draw votes from both parties. I seriously don't think Donald wants to vote for either, like most Americans don't want to.

That is the nightmare scenario that every American has been dreading for over eighteen months. Folks have been dreading the establishment giving us another choice between just a Clinton and Bush again. . .

clinton-bush.jpg

If there are more Americans that don't own investments than do, Trump might pull more votes than either in a three way race.

Why would Cruz drop out? Because of some outlandish rumors that he is a womanizer or a fag? Get real!

So are the trump supporters saying that someone who has affairs needs to drop out of the race?
Negative, but a ton of voters will abandon the Cruz ship. Nothing says he has to drop out, but his donors will force him to.

No one other than trump diehards believe the allegations.
Not really. His failure to sue the NE speaks volumes and don't think its going unnoticed.

Blaming Trump and saying you are going to ignore it surely reeks of guilt. He can put this out by suing the National Enquirer. Do you not find it odd that he's allowing the scandal to continue without attacking it aggressively? He's a lawyer for cripes sake. Hulk Hogan just won $115 M + from Gawker. The climate is ripe for him winning if this story is nothing but lies.

can someone explain why Ted Cruz's superpac would give 500K to Carly Fiorina's pac? Is there any dependable reason why he would do this?

So are the trump supporters saying that someone who has affairs needs to drop out of the race?
Negative, but a ton of voters will abandon the Cruz ship. Nothing says he has to drop out, but his donors will force him to.

Not really. His failure to sue the NE speaks volumes and don't think its going unnoticed.

Blaming Trump and saying you are going to ignore it surely reeks of guilt. He can put this out by suing the National Enquirer. Do you not find it odd that he's allowing the scandal to continue without attacking it aggressively? He's a lawyer for cripes sake. Hulk Hogan just won $115 M + from Gawker. The climate is ripe for him winning if this story is nothing but lies.

He can't sue them. They didn't allege any facts. All they said is there are rumors on twitter and facebook. That he might have had affairs. The piece was written specifically so they can say "but its true, there are rumors" never mind that they started the rumors.

You seriously think the enquirer will be stupid enough to write a piece they can lose a law suit on? They lie about celebrities for a living. You seriously don't think they know how to do it and make themselves immune to legal action?

That's the beauty of it. They don't claim he has an affair, just that their are rumors and he might have and no one can sue them. In fact if Ted does he loses because their are rumors. And then they can respond. See its true!

And seriously, why would he give money to the Fiorina campaign? Maybe I'm out of the loop, but that just looks pretty darn fishy otherwise.

And seriously, why would he give money to the Fiorina campaign? Maybe I'm out of the loop, but that just looks pretty darn fishy otherwise.
Hush money I would bet

Hush money I would bet
Well, his campaign had better come up with an explanation at least, or the threat of a lawsuit against those spreading rumors, or I think it is fair to say, in the minds of the undecideds, it is sunk.

Hush money I would bet
Well, his campaign had better come up with an explanation at least, or the threat of a lawsuit against those spreading rumors, or I think it is fair to say, in the minds of the undecideds, it is sunk.
Amanda Carpenter deleting a lot of her Twitter history is very telling of whats going on behind the scenes. Once the video drops that will add some more fuel to the fire and I'm sure one or two of the women will come forth eventually. I have a feeling this is a well planned take down of him. He has plenty of enemies let us not forget :)

Amanda Carpenter deleting a lot of her Twitter history is very telling of whats going on behind the scenes. Once the video drops that will add some more fuel to the fire and I'm sure one or two of the women will come forth eventually. I have a feeling this is a well planned take down of him. He has plenty of enemies let us not forget :)
Well, either way, the sooner the better. That Canadian birth certificate ain't going anywhere.

Amanda Carpenter deleting a lot of her Twitter history is very telling of whats going on behind the scenes.

This is the kind of nonsense that drumpfodder fall for and expect us to believe. Photoshop some fake tweets about someone, then when nobody can find them it's because the person deleted them. All of a sudden, the lie is "true."

Hush money I would bet
Vigilante posted an interesting interview by Roger Stone.

Whenever Stone talks, I get the impression he is only telling about a quarter of what he knows.

Both he and Trump were mentored by the master of dirty tricks Roy Cohn.

I'm surprised the history of Studio 54, Nixon, cocaine, McCarthy, and fear and loathing on the campaign trails of '68 and '80 are never linked to Trump. :badgrin:

remembering-john-barron-donald-trumps-spokesman-alter-ego-1106-body-image-1446848046.jpg

Playboy Interviewed Donald Trump 25 Years Ago - The Corporate Culture

False premise. He's not dropping out.

No way he's dropping out. He's got the new, conservative version of Hillary Clinton at his side. She's "no little woman like Tammy Wynette, standing by her man..". She has a career and didn't "stay home to bake cookies".

Reality check .... Cruz sex scandals + Canadian birth certificate = non-electable in the general = GOP loses.

Therefore: Cruz will drop out.

What you state is pure conjecture and wishful thinking.

That sex scandal will fade unless one of these women steps up to the mic and claims it.
And evidently his Canadian birth certificate hasn't stopped him yet, or else how did he pass filings and the FEC in the first place?

I think you're the one who needs a reality check.

Forum List

Back