What happens after Ted Cruz drops out?

Cruz is not dropping out.
Cruz has no choice. Cruz HAS to drop out. You can't run for president with a foreign birth certificate, just for starters. And if you do so, you certainly have to drop out if you're boinking numerous mistresses.

Cruz having a Canadian birth certificate is not "nonsense"...it's a FACT.

Cruz is not dropping out.
Cruz has no choice. Cruz HAS to drop out. You can't run for president with a foreign birth certificate, just for starters. And if you do so, you certainly have to drop out if you're boinking numerous mistresses.

Cruz having a Canadian birth certificate is not "nonsense"...it's a FACT.
Kasich has no chance of winning and you support him,but Cruz should get out over a made up scandal?

After all these candidates have been through with the debates, speeches, town halls, interviews, travel, rubber chicken and loss of sleep....I wouldn't vote for some prick who jumps in at the convention and tries to snag the nomination....not gonna happen. :nono:

We won't goof on the Dracula boi anymore:(

tumblr_nzu323Bsbv1qzh7pho1_1280.jpg

He is a Sith Lord, not a Count.

After all these candidates have been through with the debates, speeches, town halls, interviews, travel, rubber chicken and loss of sleep....I wouldn't vote for some prick who jumps in at the convention and tries to snag the nomination....not gonna happen. :nono:
70 percent of brokered conventions have selected a nominee who did not have the majority of delegates going into the convention.

Jeb Bush.

The GOP elites have already disenfranchised voters in LA and Florida is going to be next. Cruz won't be able to get out from under this scandal and the MSM is doing its best to steer clear of the scandal . The 'black out' will continue for as long as they can ignore it. 1 week? 2 weeks?

Regardless, its going to doom him eventually. There's video out there and the infamous Candy Wrapper will make an appearance eventually.

If Trump doesn't hit the magic number ( I think he will) expect to see Jeb Bush as the nominee. Yes Jeb Bush. This was supposed to be a Bush/Clinton showdown and by damn the Demopublicans will do everything in their power to make that happen.

Don't think the elites will do this? Watch and see.

70 percent of brokered conventions have selected a nominee who did not have the majority of delegates going into the convention.

Doesn't matter....somebody like Ryan or Romney can't pull a Rosie Ruiz and try to sneak across the finish line ahead of the real runners and expect to win in November.

Jeb Bush.

The GOP elites have already disenfranchised voters in LA and Florida is going to be next. Cruz won't be able to get out from under this scandal and the MSM is doing its best to steer clear of the scandal . The 'black out' will continue for as long as they can ignore it. 1 week? 2 weeks?

Regardless, its going to doom him eventually. There's video out there and the infamous Candy Wrapper will make an appearance eventually.

If Trump doesn't hit the magic number ( I think he will) expect to see Jeb Bush as the nominee. Yes Jeb Bush. This was supposed to be a Bush/Clinton showdown and by damn the Demopublicans will do everything in their power to make that happen.

Don't think the elites will do this? Watch and see.

At least Jeb! was in the fray for a period of time unlike the other names I've heard. Now if Rubio was to be "selected" I'd have to laugh, but I still wouldn't vote for him....

Anything can happen in a brokered convention. Heck, g5000 could be the next president.

If the patriots have an undefeated season and then lose the super bowl, we don't declare them the champions because they had the best record prior

So are the trump supporters saying that someone who has affairs needs to drop out of the race?
Negative, but a ton of voters will abandon the Cruz ship. Nothing says he has to drop out, but his donors will force him to.

Yeah, hard (and foolish) to run a failed campaign only on your personal retirement account. Plus if he doesn't drop out his wife will force him to rather than face the horrible ordeal of public exposure of her being cuckolded...

Negative, but a ton of voters will abandon the Cruz ship. Nothing says he has to drop out, but his donors will force him to.

I'm doubtful Cruz has ever had an affair with anything but a legal brief....in fact I was surprised his wife is as attractive as she seems to be.

Forum List

Back