What Happens After The Democrat Memo?,"The Maxine Memo"?,The Bernie Memo?,The Russian Memo?

I will release my memo:

Dear world: President Trump is awesome. The rest of you can suck it.

Signed, me.
my cat is working on a memo as we speak, it will be released at my local Pet Supermarket next Sunday

It probably makes more sense than the Democrap's memo...

giphy-2-2.gif
why is this cat in such a hurry to write the memo?

The dem memo shows that there was all kinds of evidence outside of the dossier. But that doesn’t go well with the gop lie machine .

There were other works of slanderous Russian dossiers financed by Clinton and others. The infamous dossier was just one of seven or so. Those are the "evidence" you've been fooled into believing the existence of.

I will release my memo:

Signed, me.
my cat is working on a memo as we speak, it will be released at my local Pet Supermarket next Sunday

giphy-2-2.gif

Obviously the cat was working on the Democrat's memo. Ten pages take a lot of typing.

I will release my memo:

Signed, me.

giphy-2-2.gif

Obviously the cat was working on the Democrat's memo. Ten pages take a lot of typing.
I wonder who's version of the memo the hamsters are working on

Its amazing how quickly the dems were able to come up with a memo.

It is my understating that the Dems had been working on their memo as long as the Repubs had.

The memos are nothing more than one sides version of what the evidence says. Neither are worth the cost of the paper they are printed on.

As the old saying goes, there are three sides to every story, in this case it is the left side, the right side and the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump will not release it was his party masters told him that the GOP memo did not what any competition.

Trump will release the memo when Democrats stop playing games with classified information in an effort to make the President look bad for not releasing it.

Please explain how you know what the Dem memo contains.

All I know is that democrats filled their memo with tons of sensitive and classified information. They laid a trap for the president.

Have you not been paying attention?

This just in here at CNN. World renowned commercial pilot "Captain Hhoe Lee Fuch" has just completed his version of the FBI Memo and President Trump will be receiving it some time later today

Trump will not release it was his party masters told him that the GOP memo did not what any competition.

Trump will release the memo when Democrats stop playing games with classified information in an effort to make the President look bad for not releasing it.

All I know is that democrats filled their memo with tons of sensitive and classified information. They laid a trap for the president.

How do you know that? Have you seen the memo?

I'll ask you again.

Democratic memo: Read the White House letter denying its release - CNNPolitics

I'll ask you again.

Democratic memo: Read the White House letter denying its release - CNNPolitics

I have been paying attention. I just do not happen to blindly accept what any president says as the truth.

It is politically expedient for Trump to block anything that might be harmful to his Admin.

Last edited:
Stop lying about the reason. The dim memo revealed too much about the inner workings of our security. The dims wrote in way to elicit a response from the foaming at the mouth, pussy hat fan club losers. It could not be released in its current form and the dims know it and you fell for it. Please put down your pussy hat.

Did you see the Dems memo? How do you know what the Dem memo contains?
I know that Shit For Brains Schiff PURPOSELY put classified information in his memo before he gave it to the White house. The little prick thought he could sucker the White house into redacting the classified information. Then Schiff could claim the White house had redacted information damaging to Trump. DIDN"T WORK!
The White house told Schiff to take his memo back to the DOJ/FBI and make the necessary redactions. Then bring the memo back and Trump would release it.

Stop lying about the reason. The dim memo revealed too much about the inner workings of our security. The dims wrote in way to elicit a response from the foaming at the mouth, pussy hat fan club losers. It could not be released in its current form and the dims know it and you fell for it. Please put down your pussy hat.

Did you see the Dems memo? How do you know what the Dem memo contains?
I know that Shit For Brains Schiff PURPOSELY put classified information in his memo before he gave it to the White house. The little prick thought he could sucker the White house into redacting the classified information. Then Schiff could claim the White house had redacted information damaging to Trump. DIDN"T WORK!
The White house told Schiff to take his memo back to the DOJ/FBI and make the necessary redactions. Then bring the memo back and Trump would release it.

How do you know this? Have you seen the memo?

Forum List

Back