What happens if the presumptive "flare up" occurs again in the Fall as so many have suggested?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I keep hearing over and over, "well the virus might be gone in the Summer, but it could flare up again in the Fall".

If it flares up again, will there not be crowds for debates? No rallies for Trump? No voting in the 2020 in November? Will older voters not show up?

I examine this from the point of view that this is all a control measure. A means of both extracting wealth in the form of bailouts from the citizenry, as well as corralling those same citizens in a control grid.
These are the first steps toward slavery. That is ALL this is.

Only GOD knows! :dunno:

I hope Patriots have a plan to eliminate whatever it is the Deranged Left will try to throw to us.

I keep hearing over and over, "well the virus might be gone in the Summer, but it could flare up again in the Fall".

If it flares up again, will there not be crowds for debates? No rallies for Trump? No voting in the 2020 in November? Will older voters not show up?
Hopefully we have learned from this time....and I really have no doubt that there will be medicinal treatments by then...

Hopefully we have learned from this time....and I really have no doubt that there will be medicinal treatments by then...
OOOOOOOOOK. i hope you'r realistically referring to pre-Black Friday Jim Beam specials ? That's the only "medicine" you'll be allowed.
The Owners are diggin this shit !

A lot of that depends on what the doctors and scientists can come up with over the summer. If they can get a treatment or a vaccine, or both, it will help out a great deal, and while some might decide to shelter, if there is a vaccine and treatment, many will get their shots and take their chances.

It all depends on what kind of progress we can make in the next few months, but yeah, I'm pretty sure this is gonna flare up again in the fall.

liam+neeson+taken+gin+meme

Just a tad of quinine........LOL

it will come back with a vengeance, because people will get lackadaisical & won't wanna go back to sheltering in place & wear masks, clean & disinfect so much etc etc etc.... i think the same thing happened with the 1918 flu & huge numbers of people died when the weather started turning colder & people were huddling more.

Forum List

Back