What happens if Trump is convicted?

Nah actually the people eating the food did. mcDonalds didn’t force one hamburger down anyones mouth, nor did they force anyone to sit at home playing video games.

Eating a cheeseburger didn’t make you fat, you made yourself fat from eating 10 of them and being lazy

But i am not surprised you are blaming McDonalds…dembots are always looking to blame others for their failure
Wrong. For decades we’ve know that fast foods with less nutrition stimulate the body to want more when being deprived of nutrients. Fast folders are literally starving for nutrients when eating fast foods. These foods don’t spoil for days when left out do to the chemical additives made necessary to increase profits.

Eating a cheeseburger didn’t make you fat, you made yourself fat from eating 10 of them and being lazy
No one ever said it did. Eating Big Macs and fries at MacDonalds is different.
Just a few of the added chemicals that eliminate MacDonalds from being ligit food and nutrient source.
  • Propylene Glycol This synthetic substance is used as a commercial lubricant and can also be found in antifreeze and deodorant. ...
  • Caramel Coloring (Containing both 2 and 4-methylimidazole) If you’re eating caramel-colored fast food, it’s likely dyed with this compound. ...
  • Silicon Dioxide A fancy word for sand. ...
  • Cellulose This is essentially sawdust. ...
  • TBHQ ...

No one ever said it did. Eating Big Macs and fries at MacDonalds is different.
Just a few of the added chemicals that eliminate MacDonalds from being ligit food and nutrient source.
  • Propylene Glycol This synthetic substance is used as a commercial lubricant and can also be found in antifreeze and deodorant. ...
  • Caramel Coloring (Containing both 2 and 4-methylimidazole) If you’re eating caramel-colored fast food, it’s likely dyed with this compound. ...
  • Silicon Dioxide A fancy word for sand. ...
  • Cellulose This is essentially sawdust. ...
  • TBHQ ...
Haha no, eating a burger and fries there won’t kill ya, eating them daily will..and sitting on your ass

Once again a little dembot has fallen for the blame someone else for their misery

Haha no, eating a burger and fries there won’t kill ya, eating them daily will..and sitting on your ass

Once again a little dembot has fallen for the blame someone else for their misery
Once again, you’ve shown your ignorance snd science illiteracy.

Last edited:
Sacrifice? Me, personally? If youre suggesting that i need to get a gun and do something crazy, thats stupid. Im not doing that. Why would I need to do anything other than push my politicians to dedicate their lives to fucking over democrats? Economy wont matter, immigration wont matter, nothing but revenge will matter. Its all that we will want.
That's because Godboy is unGodly! ;)

The Lord sayeth, VENGEANCE IS MINE!

Once again, you’ve shown your ignorance snd science illiteracy.
No it’s basic science, cals in v cals out

But keep deflecting, the demafasict love a good dembot that can’t accept personal responsibly

No it’s basic science, cals in v cals out

But keep deflecting, the demafasict love a good dembot that can’t accept personal responsibly
Wrong, totally wrong. You can’t eat shit with few nutrients that your body needs and expect not to still be hungry. The fast food industry employs food engineers to literally make eating certain foods habit forming. I guess you never looked at older pictures of people in general before fast foods….our high obesity level coincides with the growth of the fast food industay. I don’t expect you to know, as you seem to know so little about nutrients.

Wrong, totally wrong. You can’t eat shit with few nutrients that your body needs and expect not to still be hungry. The fast food industry employs food engineers to literally make eating certain foods habit forming. I guess you never looked at older pictures of people in general before fast foods….our high obesity level coincides with the growth of the fast food industay. I don’t expect you to know, as you seem to know so little about nutrients.
maybe you shouldn't just eat McDonalds....nobody is advocating that....why are you throwing up a red herring?

Forum List

Back