What happens if Trump is convicted?

There is no plan B for democrats. They can see the ongoing mental deterioration in Biden but they don't give a damn as long as they have the media poised to fool the public. Does it matter to democrats if a completely deranged president is elected with his tremblinging thumb on the nuclear button? They are so full of hatred for the former president that they don't think that far ahead or they don't give a damn what happens.
It will be a long time before Biden deteriorates to any level near Trump. Trump still thinks stealthy planes are invisible, we can gargle with industrial cleaner and we should look into nuking hurricanes. You know, the usual 5 th grade level shit.

Everything you do and talk about. You don't act like a party. You act like a cult.

But you guy is going to die, be convicted or be a lame duck in three years.
Show me some examples of what i do and talk about…

And are you threatening someone’s life here? Wishing someone would die…wow…

No you dumb fuck. Your leader is old as shit and eats McDonalds.
Xiden is old as shit that’s for sure…I don’t hope he dies though, just that he stops being in a leadership role

As far as McDonalds, nothing wrong with supporting an Americsn business and eating some nugs every once in awhile, especially if you are active, like play golf, if you can’t even say ride a bike, it’s best to keep to the Ensure

What am I lording over someone? Is this post suppose to be mocking me?
i can't tell you, retard. that would solve the mystery of the mocked twat who tried to badger others about a word in a well known dictum of a scotus case.

how about you just queef about "demafasicts" and don't worry your stupid head about the meaning of imputation of guilt.

Xiden is old as shit that’s for sure…I don’t hope he dies though, just that he stops being in a leadership role

As far as McDonalds, nothing wrong with supporting an Americsn business and eating some nugs every once in awhile, especially if you are active, like play golf, if you can’t even say ride a bike, it’s best to keep to the Ensure
You are truly an idiot.

i can't tell you, retard. that would solve the mystery of the mocked twat who tried to badger others about a word in a well known dictum of a scotus case.

how about you just queef about "demafasicts" and don't worry your stupid head about the meaning of imputation of guilt.
I know the phrase from the opinion…I also know what the words mean…

That seems to be the disconnect here

So you are going to lord over me whatever it is you are mocking me about? Ironic

far as McDonalds, nothing wrong with supporting an Americsn business and eating some nugs every once in awhile, especially if you are active, like play golf, if you can’t even say ride a bike, it’s best to keep to the Ensure
Hilarious. There is little in the MacDonalds diets that are good for you., The fast food industry’s have created the highest obesity level ever and our nations biggest healthcare medical expenses due to diabetes.

Yes, it is. You can't be pardoned unless you are convicted. Denying the conviction means no remorse.
The ignorance of lefties never ceases to amaze me.

Ford pardoned Nixon who had never been convicted of anything. As far as I know, Nixon did not have to "accept" the pardon, and neither does anyone else.

The ignorance of lefties never ceases to amaze me.

Ford pardoned Nixon who had never been convicted of anything. As far as I know, Nixon did not have to "accept" the pardon, and neither does anyone else.

Nixon resigned.

Hilarious. There is little in the MacDonalds diets that are good for you., The fast food industry’s have created the highest obesity level ever and our nations biggest healthcare medical expenses due to diabetes.
Nah actually the people eating the food did. mcDonalds didn’t force one hamburger down anyones mouth, nor did they force anyone to sit at home playing video games.

Eating a cheeseburger didn’t make you fat, you made yourself fat from eating 10 of them and being lazy

But i am not surprised you are blaming McDonalds…dembots are always looking to blame others for their failure

Nah actually the people eating the food did. mcDonalds didn’t force one hamburger down anyones mouth, nor did they force anyone to sit at home playing video games.

Eating a cheeseburger didn’t make you fat, you made yourself fat from eating 10 of them and being lazy

But i am not surprised you are blaming McDonalds…dembots are always looking to blame others for their failure
That..
Doesn't help your argument. Trump is morbidly obese.

MacDonalds food is filled with HFCs and other chemicals is related to these. No amount of exercise changes it. That’s a fallacy.
  • Higher blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglycerides, leading to heart diseases
  • Reduced brain function, mood, and energy levels
  • Type 2 diabetes, kidney problems, and liver damage
  • Digestive issues, bloating, and inflammation
  • Weight gain, obesity, and cancer

Forum List

Back