What happens to nations run by bottom feeders, illegals, criminals, weirdos and beggars?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Lets predict the course of our once great nation should Mexicrats ever takeover on a grand scale.
While I’ve chosen to use bold, abrasive, SCARY verbiage...I have a genuine interest in the opinions of all.

Lets predict the course of our once great nation should Mexicrats ever takeover on a grand scale.
While I’ve chosen to use bold, abrasive, SCARY verbiage...I have a genuine interest in the opinions of all.
bottom feeders, illegals, criminals, weirdos and beggars
And here I thought you were talking about Congress........

What happens to them? I don’t know, but the right really envies their religious beliefs and social conservatism being written into their laws.

The nation's being run by an oligarchy that buys politicians. This should be illegal but it's not. This is why the USA's been flooded with cheap labor from other countries. Keep down wages and keep us divided and hating each other. White vs Black, left vs right etc. This has been going on for centuries and not just in the USA. Getting money out of politics the only solution. Maybe short election cycles, government funding a certain amount of air time for each candidate to put forth their plan if they win the election. Also, prison time for any politician who takes money which influences their vote, or some such system to that effect.

Last edited:

Thank you actually defining the state of our current Government. 45 is lying Fascist Piece of Shit and YOU FUCKING TRAITORS VOTED FOR HIM.!!!

22% of Americans don't speak English in their Homes

Study shows 22 per cent of US citizens do not speak English at home | Daily Mail Online

dimocrap FILTH are doing this on purpose in order to change voter demographics and insure themselves the votes to keep the power they so cravenly desire.

People, when I say 'dimocraps are scum' it is NOT hyperbole or to garner a reaction.

dimocraps truly are the scum of the Earth.

ALL of them.

The elected ones can't do what they're doing without your Aunt Tilley's vote putting them in power.

FACT

2rmpr92.jpg

There is nothing "scary" about a frightened little girl indulging (over and over and over again) in infantile slurs out of craven fear and intellectual bankruptcy. It's just pathetic. No one who wallows in such weakness has any interest or capacity for serious discussion.

Last edited:

Study shows 22 per cent of US citizens do not speak English at home | Daily Mail Online

dimocrap FILTH are doing this on purpose in order to change voter demographics and insure themselves the votes to keep the power they so cravenly desire.

People, when I say 'dimocraps are scum' it is NOT hyperbole or to garner a reaction.

ALL of them.

The elected ones can't do what they're doing without your Aunt Tilley's vote putting them in power.

FACT

Please reference the law that requires what language can be spoken in the privacy of One's Own Home.

It is really none of you fucking business who speaks what language inside their Own Home.

ALL of them.

FACT

Please reference the law that requires what language can be spoken in the privacy of One's Own Home.

It is really none of you fucking business who speaks what language inside their Own Home.

You need a law to tell you what direction this nation is headed in? I’m thinking you missed the point bud.

..wages go down--prices up
..they will want to promote their own race over the white race
..they will want to sympathize with criminals and blame the police as much as possible

What happens to nations run by bottom feeders, illegals, criminals, weirdos and beggars?
You nudge your excess peasants north of the Rio Grande.

ALL of them.

FACT

No

You need a law to tell you what direction this nation is headed in? I’m thinking you missed the point bud.

No, I want the law that specifically states what language must be spoken in privacy of one's own home.

Fuck Your White Supremacist Bullshit.

ALL of them.

FACT

No

No, I want the law that specifically states what language must be spoken in privacy of one's own home.

Fuck Your White Supremacist Bullshit.

Look bud...this isn’t trivial...if 22% of Japan started speaking Spanish the Japanese would shit their pants...they’d know they’ve been invaded by thirdworlders and they’d know they’re headed for ruin and total shithole status.
I’m not making this up. The stats are out there...don’t be scared to acknowledge them. Sack up.

p.s.- Kanye said “Whites are Supreme”.....not me.

Forum List

Back