What happens when good men do nothing

I like to do nothing...on a couch, with a bourbon, and a poodle sleeping on my belly which is her own personal waterbed.

So. Not enough gumption to address the thread topic? :itsok:

I reject your goading. You’re a lightweight and quite meaningless.

Back on topic: the typically Democrat Parody led cities (especially that new world disgraceful San Francisco) are falling apart. It could be prevented. But the thugs of the far left who essentially now run the Democrap Party in those hell holes, refuse. They won’t lift a finger.

The real question is: how can anybody support the Democrap Party anymore?
come to chicago and you can see it first hand.

We Have to Save the Country by the Same Way We Got It Started
A revolution against a foreign leadership of our nation was none thing. It worked out very well.

Nowadays it would have to be effectively another civil war.

I’m not saying it might never come down to it. But I’d prefer the ballot to the bullet.

That’s not what you said.

It’s what you actually said which is wrong.
Why can't you just state your point? You are either really 12 years old, or you are a troll? Maybe you don't answer because you are unable to say specifically why you think the 6 major pieces of legislation are. not good for the country?

So I'm not wrong, you just disagree and you don't have the balls to state why!

Here is what happens when enough ordinary men go crazy:

1687369819015.jpeg

Why can't you just state your point? You are either really 12 years old, or you are a troll? Maybe you don't answer because you are unable to say specifically why you think the 6 major pieces of legislation are. not good for the country?

So I'm not wrong, you just disagree and you don't have the balls to state why!
Stop your constant whining, crying, bitching, carping, moaning and groaning, Dildo_really.

What you really said is posted. Why you find it so expedient to alter your own words is quite telling.

Because the government prosecutes those who do?

What happens when good men do nothing?

People like Donald Trump, Jared Kushner, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Federalist Society members, and Republicans at all levels of government continue us committing crimes and treason.

What happens when good men do nothing?

People like Donald Trump, Jared Kushner, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Federalist Society members, and Republicans at all levels of government continue us committing crimes and treason.
Really?
If so, is Trump being charged with treason or is the DNC complicit?

Okay, so you are a troll!
No. But you are. And you remain utterly unpersuasive in your role.

Now, to address the topic, which you are generally unwilling to do:

I reiterate the obvious. When good people in the face of evil choose to do nothing, they effectively concede the field to the evil.

Forum List

Back