What happens when good men do nothing

Infrastructure Bill. DACA Bill. Gun bill. And 3 other major pieces of legislation.
Yes, the infrastructure bill, a Trillion dollars for green energy, I think that is a negative. We do not need to build the "new economy based on green/clean/renewable/alternative energy

Legal status for illegal aliens?? DACA, not a fan.

Gun Bill, something else we dont need.

Nothing that will put more money in my pocket or make my life easier.

Yes, the infrastructure bill, a Trillion dollars for green energy, I think that is a negative. We do not need to build the "new economy based on green/clean/renewable/alternative energy

Legal status for illegal aliens?? DACA, not a fan.

Gun Bill, something else we dont need.

Nothing that will put more money in my pocket or make my life easier.
How can you say that is a negative. Sustainable energy is the wave of the future.

How can you say that is a negative. Sustainable energy is the wave of the future.
Sustainable, a clever name for something that is not sustainable. I have watched three generations of wind turbines built and torn down in a 20 year time span. The companies all went bankrupt.

Building forever, building bigger to provide us less, destroying miles upon miles of land is not sustainable.

Printing trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars is not sustainable

Infrastructure Bill. DACA Bill. Gun bill. And 3 other major pieces of legislation.
Is there anything in the 'green energy' part of the infrastructure bill relating to insulating? 90 percent of buildings in America are under insulated (as well as many water heaters). Dollar for dollar proper insulation will save more fuel than green energy production ever will. And it has no moving parts, doesn't wear out, no need to repair or recycle, and is effective 24/7/365 regardless of wind and sun. How did Biden miss this?

Is there anything in the 'green energy' part of the infrastructure bill relating to insulating? 90 percent of buildings in America are under insulated (as well as many water heaters). Dollar for dollar proper insulation will save more fuel than green energy production ever will. And it has no moving parts, doesn't wear out, no need to repair or recycle, and is effective 24/7/365 regardless of wind and sun. How did Biden miss this?
increasing insulation does not require billions and billions of tons of raw materials bought and sold on Wall St.

Sustainable, a clever name for something that is not sustainable. I have watched three generations of wind turbines built and torn down in a 20 year time span. The companies all went bankrupt.

Building forever, building bigger to provide us less, destroying miles upon miles of land is not sustainable.

Printing trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars is not sustainable
Then let technology show you the way of 'The Green'. Wind turbine technology will get better and more profitable.

I agree with you on "printing trillions".

Wrong again.

But you do you.

Meanwhile, no sensible person would wish to move to San Francisco, anymore. The self-destruction of that city, at the hands of the left-wing Democraps, is in full progress.
You can't even say what I said was wrong! Yet you still use that word like a total clueless dumbass! If I was wrong Mr. Wizard, what was I wrong about?

You make a good point!

Then let technology show you the way of 'The Green'. Wind turbine technology will get better and more profitable.

I agree with you on "printing trillions".
Wind turbine techology has hit its limit. The last 20 years of scientific advancement is, MAKE BIGGER

You can only squeeze so much energy out of the wind which naturally trys to go around anything that is in its path.

You can't even say what I said was wrong! Yet you still use that word like a total clueless dumbass! If I was wrong Mr. Wizard, what was I wrong about?
You were wrong when you said I was fishing. You dope.

Now try to post on topic.

When good people do nothing, against the evil being perpetrated in their times, then the evil wins pretty much by default.

See? That’s an answer to the OP topic.

You were wrong when you said I was fishing. You dope.

Now try to post on topic.

When good people do nothing, against the evil being perpetrated in their times, then the evil wins pretty much by default.

See? That’s an answer to the OP topic.
I said Biden signed 6 major pieces of legislation. You said I was wrong. What was I wrong about?

Forum List

Back