🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when poor quality people are able to elect poor quality people?

In Normandy they died for what is right....you commie scum should have been there...leading the charge!:5_1_12024:

I'm a veteran, dope.

Certainly NOT on our side!!!

When the blind lead the blind....what end result can we expect?
Is Los Angeles a good example?

You get trump!

What do I win for getting the right answer?

Hahaha...oh boy, that completely ass backwards world of LibTardia is fascinating.
Do you need me to post Trumps astounding list of accomplishments? His promises kept? Are you unaware of all the good that has happened on his watch? America’s Best have not been this united in decades...thanks to Trump....A priceless accomplishment in itself.
Let’s see them!

How about starting with this shorter list...dumbass.
Trump’s First Year Accomplishments Compiled In Shockingly Long List - Rasmussen Reports®
Tax cut for the wealthy
Revoked Healthcare for millions
Stole a Supreme Court Seat
Allowed oil drilling on protected lands
Stacked the courts
Continued the Obama economy

Some accomplismnents

In Normandy they died for what is right....you commie scum should have been there...leading the charge!:5_1_12024:

I'm a veteran, dope.

You're welcome, loser.

When the blind lead the blind....what end result can we expect?
Is Los Angeles a good example?

You get trump!

Hahaha...oh boy, that completely ass backwards world of LibTardia is fascinating.
Do you need me to post Trumps astounding list of accomplishments? His promises kept? Are you unaware of all the good that has happened on his watch? America’s Best have not been this united in decades...thanks to Trump....A priceless accomplishment in itself.
Let’s see them!

Trump’s First Year Accomplishments Compiled In Shockingly Long List - Rasmussen Reports®
Tax cut for the wealthy
Unemployment at all time low....economy flying 3.1 last quarter GDP, BUILDING THE WALL!!!

What Trump didn’t do

Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it
Repeal and Replace Obamacare
End the Trade Deficit
Bring back coal jobs
Lock up Hillary

I'm a veteran, dope.

You're welcome, loser.

jZh4O2V.jpg

What happens when poor quality people are able to elect poor quality people?

We get Trump and his band of merry criminals

There might be poor quality politicians but there is no such thing as "poor quality people". You have to factor in the media's role in electing poor quality politicians. When the media becomes the propaganda arm of the democrat party and republicans are routinely attacked and intimidated and wrongdoing by democrats is covered up, you get typhoid fever and shit on the streets.

You get trump!

Let’s see them!

Tax cut for the wealthy
Unemployment at all time low....economy flying 3.1 last quarter GDP, BUILDING THE WALL!!!
Where is the wall?
Why isn’t Mexico paying for it

Let’s see them!

Tax cut for the wealthy
Where is the wall?
Why isn’t Mexico paying for it
Tariffs....you are not too smart..perhaps stop foreign aid also...lolol

What Trump didn’t do

End the Trade Deficit
Bring back coal jobs
Lock up Hillary
All IN PROGRESS....ROTFLMFAO

Two and a half years

Even Trump is saying he will do nothing on healthcare unless he is re-elected
He had a Republican Senate and a Republican Congress and the only thing he tried to do with healthcare was end it for tens of millions of Americans.

What Trump didn’t do

End the Trade Deficit
Bring back coal jobs
Lock up Hillary
All IN PROGRESS....ROTFLMFAO

Two and a half years

Even Trump is saying he will do nothing on healthcare unless he is re-elected
Can't make Congress, especially with the Party of INFANTICIDE in charge do the right thing...too stupid to know that, paid DNC poster?

Forum List

Back