🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What happens when poor quality people are able to elect poor quality people?

Everyone has a right to vote

The guy living under an overpass has the same right as a CEO of a major corporation

Yep. That's how we got Trump. Are we sure this democracy stuff is such a great idea?
wasn't that how you got obammy?
Well, it's how "we" got Obama. But point taken, It's not exactly a winning strategy.
well most often a new president is a result of a weakness of the previous or a party. no one needs to play games, the conservatives deserved an obammy. once we got him, we couldn't get rid of him. It's tough to once one is buried deep within.

The guy living under an overpass has the same right as a CEO of a major corporation

Yep. That's how we got Trump. Are we sure this democracy stuff is such a great idea?
wasn't that how you got obammy?
Well, it's how "we" got Obama. But point taken, It's not exactly a winning strategy.
well most often a new president is a result of a weakness of the previous or a party. no one needs to play games, the conservatives deserved an obammy. once we got him, we couldn't get rid of him. It's tough to once one is buried deep within.
Agreed. And Democrats deserved Trump. They still do, from the looks of things. Or, at least they don't seem to have learned anything yet.

When the blind lead the blind....what end result can we expect?
Is Los Angeles a good example?

You create the democrat party.
Damn that Thomas Jefferson!

Trust me when a I tell you...TJ never intended for the Democrat Party to be predominantly comprised of degenerate, unAmerican filth...That I can guaranfuckintee you!
I am sure they knew what kind of people politicians were and still are.

Please tell me why voting is a right.

I understand why stockholders have a right to vote in accordance with the number of shares that are owned.

I do not understand why we have chosen to extend the privilege of voting to citizens just because they attain a certain age.

It may warm the cockles of your heart when the meth addict staggers into the voting booth, and you probably get an extra rush when said addict is an illegal alien, but it makes me want to puke.

awwww.... good for you - that was rather lame, but you tried yer best....

nancy-pelosi-state-of-the-union-clap.gif
YOU are always lame!

ne'eh... i am AWESOME!
Nice self portrait of you in your signature...but Trump has way better taste

mmmmm.... not much better, but you get a participation trophy... you know cause, you are trying.
awwww.... good for you - that was rather lame, but you tried yer best....

nancy-pelosi-state-of-the-union-clap.gif
YOU are always lame!

ne'eh... i am AWESOME!

mmmmm.... not much better, but you get a participation trophy... you know cause, you are trying.

Thou lumpish puke-stockinged giglet!

who has totally kicked yer incel butt............... :whipg:

I understand why stockholders have a right to vote in accordance with the number of shares that are owned.

I do not understand why we have chosen to extend the privilege of voting to citizens just because they attain a certain age.

It may warm the cockles of your heart when the meth addict staggers into the voting booth, and you probably get an extra rush when said addict is an illegal alien, but it makes me want to puke.

^ 'Please tell me why voting is a right^

:desk:

the 15th amendment
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

the 19th amendment
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

the 24th amendment

The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay poll tax or other tax.

the 26th amendment

The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

you're welcome for the education.

Tax cut for the wealthy
Revoked Healthcare for millions
Stole a Supreme Court Seat
Unemployment at all time low....economy flying 3.1 last quarter GDP, BUILDING THE WALL!!!
Where is the wall?
Why isn’t Mexico paying for it
Tariffs....you are not too smart..perhaps stop foreign aid also...lolol

I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall

Tariffs get passed along to American consumers
Well if we had a DemonRAT party instead of a party of INFANTICIDE...it would be done!...party before country!
We have a RepubliKlan Party

Let me give a lesson in basic citizenship

The representative they are voting for represents ALL the citizens. These citizens may be rich or poor, urban or rural, highly educated or uneducated. Each has their own needs and expectations from their government. Each is entitled to vote

Only citizens are allowed to vote

YOU are always lame!

ne'eh... i am AWESOME!

YOU are always lame!

ne'eh... i am AWESOME!

Bu a little fag boy who posts in PINK?....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Unemployment at all time low....economy flying 3.1 last quarter GDP, BUILDING THE WALL!!!
Where is the wall?
Why isn’t Mexico paying for it
Tariffs....you are not too smart..perhaps stop foreign aid also...lolol

I thought Mexico was going to pay for the wall

Tariffs get passed along to American consumers
Well if we had a DemonRAT party instead of a party of INFANTICIDE...it would be done!...party before country!
We have a RepubliKlan Party
Of course we do... ROTFLMFAO!!

aXB4hWH.png

ne'eh... i am AWESOME!

ne'eh... i am AWESOME!

Bu a little fag boy who posts in PINK?....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

lol...actually a straight, 56 yr old, married for 34 years to a Marine, mother of one.... did.

:113:

Forum List

Back