"What Has America Become?"

I address Woodrow Wilson as dead.

Had I been alive when he was the president .. he still would have been the President of the United States regardless of how I felt about him.

The same was true of the human vegetable, Ronald Reagan.

So...you're incapable of making a judgment about a politician.....

...if he is a Democrat.

Sort of a one dimensional intellect, you, huh?

->about half smart.

Wrong Hissy .:0). I'm much smarter than some dumb ass who thinks not acknowledging a title has meaning. Who the fuck cares? :0)

You morons are seriously stupid.

I love it when I reduce you Liberals to vulgarity.

Doggie treat?

Reduce?? :lol:

I start the conversation with you dumb RW assholes with vulgarity. It doesn't make you special. :0)

Of course not....it makes you special....'special ed.'

.. and much smarter then a weak-kneed Bozo who doesn't know history and wondering 'what has America become.' :lol: It's the same America it has always been .. just browner. :0)

...if he is a Democrat.

->about half smart.

Wrong Hissy .:0). I'm much smarter than some dumb ass who thinks not acknowledging a title has meaning. Who the fuck cares? :0)

Doggie treat?

I start the conversation with you dumb RW assholes with vulgarity. It doesn't make you special. :0)

.. and much smarter then a weak-kneed Bozo who doesn't know history and wondering 'what has America become.' :lol: It's the same America it has always been .. just browner. :0)

Au contraire....

America was once guided by the Constitution.

Do you know what that is?

Doggie treat?

Au contraire....

Yes, it's the thing you now hate because normal America would not let it be turned into a tool for the advancement of rightwing lunacy,

of which you are a perfect example.

Doggie treat?

Au contraire....

Absolutely I do dimwit .. and I agree with Jefferson that the Constitution should be re-written every 19 years.

Obviously you didn't know that.

Comey sold out his country for 30 pieces of silver.

Just one more nail into the coffin of the US.

I assume you address the racist Woodrow Wilson as "my beloved President."

Had I been alive when he was the president .. he still would have been the President of the United States regardless of how I felt about him.

...if he is a Democrat.

->about half smart.

Doggie treat?

She plays the vulgarity card every time she loses an argument. It's one of her tells.

...if he is a Democrat.

->about half smart.

Doggie treat?

She plays the vulgarity card every time she loses an argument. It's one of her tells.

:0) I hope I didn't disappoint her.

Thanks

I think she's off googling to see if Jefferson actually said the Constitution should be re-written. :lol:

In 1974, men of integrity proved that no one, not even the President was above the law. Richard Nixon has made a suggestion to use the IRS against left-wing "Tea Party" members.

We all know that Obama didn't "suggest," he openly did use the IRS on his enemies. Now we have the FBI openly stating that the law doesn't apply to Hillary, she is above laws that govern the little people.

Of course the openly corrupt AG met with her husband, and SURPRISE, Hillary would keep the crooked AG on if she can steal the election.

We owe them nothing - not respect, not loyalty, not obedience.

We are not a nation of laws, we are a nation of lies. Corruption is open and celebrated. The law is a farce at best.

In 1974, men of integrity proved that no one, not even the President was above the law. Richard Nixon has made a suggestion to use the IRS against left-wing "Tea Party" members.

We all know that Obama didn't "suggest," he openly did use the IRS on his enemies. Now we have the FBI openly stating that the law doesn't apply to Hillary, she is above laws that govern the little people.

Of course the openly corrupt AG met with her husband, and SURPRISE, Hillary would keep the crooked AG on if she can steal the election.

We are not a nation of laws, we are a nation of lies. Corruption is open and celebrated. The law is a farce at best.

Are you new to this country. Nothing has changed .. the law was always corrupt.

The ONLY thing that matters in America is money .. and republicans are as guilty of that as anyone on the planet.

Doggie treat?

Au contraire....

That is a delusional and misguided concept. America has been guided by interpretations of the Constitution by the sitting Justices on the SCOTUS. In most rulings, since the Constitution's inception, there have been differing views and interpretations, with the majority Justices determining the "Constitutionality" of the issue being heard. To this day, while there is always controversy, the rulings of the SCOTUS are adhered to, meaning the USA is still guided by the Constitution. The SCOTUS determines what is constitutional, not partisan politicians or political commentators. The only experts that matter are those sitting on the SCOTUS.

Folks, this email thing was as predictable as rain.

Comey even said in the very press conference (you have to be able to detect slick double talk) that if anyone else did what clinton did (he admitted she did it too) that they would be charged.

He did an old CYA by doing that. Trust me, they are smart.

Corruption has always been a part of the country.

Bottom line is we are on the brink of the tribulation. The one world order is moving pieces into place. Trump CANNOT be president. He will be killed if it came to that before he would win.

Those of us who know the truth should cling to it. I have a lot to repent from, if it is even possible for me. At this point, that is my concern.

What can we do when we see this level of world wide corruption? Is there anything? This is the time for the never believer. This is their time to laugh. Let them have it.

We are pretty much pissing into the wind. At this point, I would suggest you take joy in the fact that truth is with us.

Agreed. He basically said that the political class is above the law but he wanted the American PEOPLE to know it. He is hoping for a change via the ballot box. At least HE is an honorable man. He's fucked because no matter how good an investigation he did he knew nothing would come of it, so he made sure that thinking Americans KNOW what they are up against so they are still able to affect change to try and get this country back under control of the people, and not the government. As the Founders intended.

The ONLY thing that matters in America is money .. and republicans are as guilty of that as anyone on the planet.

The nation is 180 degrees from what it was then. We held the president to the laws that others were held to .

No more, Obama is openly corrupt, but if you oppose his corruption, why you're racist. Hillary has a list of felonies the length of a runway, but a quick meeting between her husband and an openly corrupt AG and there will be no charges - oh and Hillary will keep the corrupt pile of shit on, if she can defraud the election.

We were a nation of laws - no longer, but we were.

The nation is 180 degrees from what it was then. We held the president to the laws that others were held to .

No more, Obama is openly corrupt, but if you oppose his corruption, why you're racist. Hillary has a list of felonies the length of a runway, but a quick meeting between her husband and an openly corrupt AG and there will be no charges - oh and Hillary will keep the corrupt pile of shit on, if she can defraud the election.

We were a nation of laws - no longer, but we were.

Laws related to torture?
Laws related to protecting the identity of CIA agents?

Folks, this email thing was as predictable as rain.

Comey even said in the very press conference (you have to be able to detect slick double talk) that if anyone else did what clinton did (he admitted she did it too) that they would be charged.

He did an old CYA by doing that. Trust me, they are smart.

Corruption has always been a part of the country.

Bottom line is we are on the brink of the tribulation. The one world order is moving pieces into place. Trump CANNOT be president. He will be killed if it came to that before he would win.

Those of us who know the truth should cling to it. I have a lot to repent from, if it is even possible for me. At this point, that is my concern.

What can we do when we see this level of world wide corruption? Is there anything? This is the time for the never believer. This is their time to laugh. Let them have it.

We are pretty much pissing into the wind. At this point, I would suggest you take joy in the fact that truth is with us.

Agreed. He basically said that the political class is above the law but he wanted the American PEOPLE to know it. He is hoping for a change via the ballot box. At least HE is an honorable man. He's fucked because no matter how good an investigation he did he knew nothing would come of it, so he made sure that thinking Americans KNOW what they are up against so they are still able to affect change to try and get this country back under control of the people, and not the government. As the Founders intended.
Comey is not an honorable man. If he had any integrity or honor he would gave resigned rather than be part of this corruption.

Forum List

Back