What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?

For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.

ask the family of Kate Steinle.

By sucking on the healthcare system they suck money out of all of our pockets by distributing the cost to people that actually pay for service.

I'm looking at an ER bill of 2K+ out of pocket right now for an ER visit that consisted of a couple of nebulizer treatments for my young son. Realistic cost, including personnel time, which totaled about 30 minutes, a few hundred bucks. Usual out of pocket on that same scenario, which has happened before, is 25 bucks. It was a holiday, other service centers were closed, so we had no choice but the ER in this case and got utterly reamed.

The same is true of other services. Schools, cops, firemen, emt and so forth. That shit isn't free. They jack demand, requiring expansion of infrastructure and personnel, don't pay and the cost gets shifted to other people.

Not to mention the underground economy of cheap labor instead of tax paying union scale labor. How many small businesses went under because of cheap illegal labor? Its the law of supply and demand, when we pay actual/real/legitimate costs for labor the US workers get better pay and benefits.

Just because your life isn't affected by illegals, you think nobody else's is? You don't give a shit that Americans can't get low skill jobs because illegals who don't pay taxes are willing to do them for less, you selfish un-American prick?

Did I say a thing about any impacts on anyone other than myself?
Did I so much as hint about any of the things your loaded questions imply?
Did I pose a question that asks members to tell us about themselves?

You think about those questions, but what you don't have to think about is responding to the title question with the thought that I give a damn what you write, for I won't see it. Maybe someone else is interested about the impacts you've experienced, or something else you may have to say, but I no longer am. Ciao.
That's enough of your stupid drivel.
Who gives a fuck what or who affects your loser life!
Permanent Ignore asshole!

If oversupply of labor in the work force is such that demand drops and price (wages) drop, how is someone supposed to directly see that?

If the guy that got the job you wanted is only applying for that job, because his old job was given to a cheaper illegal worker, how would someone see that?

ect. ect. ect.

For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.

Well Trumpers feel that they are breathing our air...Yup breathing OUR air...
They eat food and just the fact that they talk different and aren't white in most cases.
Well that makes Trumpers angry...

How can America be great again and have people like that living here...

Not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of millions of them that vote illegally
and vote Democrat....

Trumpers can't have that.
Do you lock your doors at night?
Probably. So why do people put bars on their windows and lock their doors and like Hillary and Obama put up security fences? To keep people who have no right to enter their property OUT!
Why does every fucking country have borders?
You're an idiot!
Don't forget to lock the garage door when you go to work sweeping up the burger wrappers on the AW parking lot.
You wouldn't want your fucking Frisbee collection stolen.

Just because your bubble appears to be unaffected doesn't mean there are no problems.

Of course you are simple minded.

Illegals have raised the cost of health care, took needed education resources from my children and grandchildren. Waste law enforcement resources and on and on and on.

Well Trumpers feel that they are breathing our air...Yup breathing OUR air...
They eat food and just the fact that they talk different and aren't white in most cases.
Well that makes Trumpers angry...

How can America be great again and have people like that living here...

Not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of millions of them that vote illegally
and vote Democrat....

Trumpers can't have that.
Do you lock your doors at night?
Probably. So why do people put bars on their windows and lock their doors and like Hillary and Obama put up security fences? To keep people who have no right to enter their property OUT!
Why does every fucking country have borders?
You're an idiot!
Don't forget to lock the garage door when you go to work sweeping up the burger wrappers on the AW parking lot.
You wouldn't want your fucking Frisbee collection stolen.

BINGO

If the left believe WE should have no borders, why do they install borders in their own homes!

Why is it always about "me" with leftists?
It's about America not you or i

That's just how the liberal mind works. It's why you hear or read them criticizing us for not voting for our own self interest. Voting for their self interest is how they vote. For us, it's about voting what's best and fair for everybody.

I could write a novel about how illegals have negatively affected me. Honestly, I find it very hard to believe you haven't been negatively affected; I'm pretty sure you're self-manipulating.
I'll give it to you in short without nitpicking the smaller stuff:
Higher taxes
Crowded emergency rooms
Extreme traffic on roadways
Slower response times from fire and police
Trash and Bud Light cans thrown out on roadways
Trash and dirty diapers left on our beaches
Old couches and mattresses thrown out in vacant lots
Graffiti all over the place
Degenerate filth loitering at every Home Depot and pissing in public
Abandoned stray pit bulls and chihuahua's run the streets of ghettos
I've had to send my three kids to private schools their whole lives to keep them from the filth at $2,000 per month
Uninsured and underinsured drivers on roadways. (Family has been hit three times by illegals without insurance)
Real American's who speak English in Southern California feel like foreigners on their own soil
My high school age kids can't get work experience or entry level high school age jobs because illegals have made burger flipping a career job

Again, I could go on and on...but hopefully you get the drift by now.

I could write a novel about how illegals have negatively affected me. Honestly, I find it very hard to believe you haven't been negatively affected; I'm pretty sure you're self-manipulating.
I'll give it to you in short without nitpicking the smaller stuff:
Higher taxes
Crowded emergency rooms
Extreme traffic on roadways
Slower response times from fire and police
Trash and Bud Light cans thrown out on roadways
Trash and dirty diapers left on our beaches
Old couches and mattresses thrown out in vacant lots
Graffiti all over the place
Degenerate filth loitering at every Home Depot and pissing in public
Abandoned stray pit bulls and chihuahua's run the streets of ghettos
I've had to send my three kids to private schools their whole lives to keep them from the filth at $2,000 per month
Uninsured and underinsured drivers on roadways. (Family has been hit three times by illegals without insurance)
Real American's who speak English in Southern California feel like foreigners on their own soil
My high school age kids can't get work experience or entry level high school age jobs because illegals have made burger flipping a career job

Again, I could go on and on...but hopefully you get the drift by now.

very good summary, but the leftists will never understand.

Are you saying that legal immigrants are the same thing as illegal immigrants?

Or that Washington is filled with illegal immigrants?

I've not asserted anything about immigrants -- illegal or legal. I asked a non-rhetorical question and I provided my own direct answer to it.

I mentioned D.C. because I live in D.C.; I didn't note that point of fact in the OP. I should have so that the contextual significance of my statement about "tons of immigrants" living in D.C. was clear. That is my mistake.

Illegal aliens kidnap, savagely murder mother of 4
Grant County Sheriff details savage murder
/thread

Are you Jill Sundberg/Sondburg or one of her children?

I remind you of the thread title: "What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?"

(See also: On the Uses of One)

An illegal immigrant put a gun to my head and stole my car.

Three times illegal immigrants stole my identity. Stole isn't exactly the right word. They bought my identity from a legal immigrant working at the bank.

An illegal immigrant stole my daughter in laws identity and used it to set up an apartment rental scam. That took years to unravel.

Pack them up and send them back.

/thread

I remind you of the thread title: "What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?"

"I remind you of the thread title: "What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?"

The answer is the same from anyone intuitive who doesn't live under a rock. Everyone here has lead a compromised quality of life compliments of illegals.
To be more specific so you can process it:
"We have been deprived of a higher quality of life standard."

ask the family of Kate Steinle.

Do you have their email address? I'd be glad to send the question to them.

I asked the members here. Do you have any specific ways in which an illegal immigrant has done something to you?

Are you saying that legal immigrants are the same thing as illegal immigrants?

Or that Washington is filled with illegal immigrants?

I've not asserted anything about immigrants -- illegal or legal. I asked a non-rhetorical question and I provided my own direct answer to it.

I mentioned D.C. because I live in D.C.; I didn't note that point of fact in the OP. I should have so that the contextual significance of my statement about "tons of immigrants" living in D.C. was clear. That is my mistake.

A few years back, I was in a DC suburb and went to a Burger King for lunch. Not a single employee spoke English. They did not speak the first word of English! So, I used what little Spanish I know to place my order.

I felt like I was back overseas instead of a block from my son's apartment.

/thread

"I remind you of the thread title: "What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?"

The answer is the same from anyone intuitive who doesn't live under a rock. Everyone here has lead a compromised quality of life compliments of illegals.
To be more specific so you can process it:
"We have been deprived of a higher quality of life standard."

I don't think everyone here is keen to let you speak for them and attest to what an illegal immigrant has done to them. I'm not. I suspect others are not. I'm not because there's no way my lifestyle has been compromised because of an illegal alien. Given the choices I've made and the unavoidable challenges I've faced, I don't see any way for my life to have turned out differently, better. Moreover, I'm quite content with my life and how it's turned out; thus even if it were possible for it to have turned out better, it'd be "icing on the cake."

Forum List

Back