What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Rupert Murdock, rush Limbaugh, those are the things that happened to us. They took terms like "libtard" and "feminazi" and made them ok to say on the air and the street. They made a career of demonizing the other side. They made it ok, even easy, to hate. They mainsteamed conspiracy theories and racism. And mostly, from my point of view, because there was a black man in the white house.

Yes, yes.

There's never been any hate from the American Left. No one ever heard of it.

I have to agree with this........
Political Correctness is not a solution to the very real fact that there are indeed many very sick people in society.

PC is nothing but a tool to suppress free speech and punish those they don't agree with

It's dangerous
just the OPPOSITE

PC, controls hate speech, hatred, and lies from promulgating so easily.....

the elimination of being PC, is what we have now... no holds barred,

and what helped promote as normal, the hate filled conspiracies the wanna be bomber and the mass murderer, believed.

Furthermore who decides what hate speech is? Mob rule? The left seems to favor that

I would say whomever is in political power. And that is dangerous.

You may want to look back and see when PC became all the vogue

Or the McCarthy era...

[
I would disagree. As a child I was a Civil War buff as was my father (a died in the wool conservative). We learned about the Missouri compromise, and other legislative attempts to maintain equal numbers of slave and free states. We went to visit the battlefields and historical sites (where monuments rightfully belong). Never once did he claim it was primarily over states rights or that slavery was only a side issue. What I learned in school echoed that. He was in school in the forties and fifties and I in the sixties and seventies. This attempt to white wash it is relatively recent.

Did you "learn" that Abraham Lincoln was a liberal democrat as the schools (skewls) today teach?

Link?

Get real.

Public University’s Plaque Labels President Lincoln A Democrat - The College Fix

PC is nothing but a tool to suppress free speech and punish those they don't agree with

It's dangerous
just the OPPOSITE

PC, controls hate speech, hatred, and lies from promulgating so easily.....

the elimination of being PC, is what we have now... no holds barred,

and what helped promote as normal, the hate filled conspiracies the wanna be bomber and the mass murderer, believed.

Furthermore who decides what hate speech is? Mob rule? The left seems to favor that

I would say whomever is in political power. And that is dangerous.

You may want to look back and see when PC became all the vogue

Or the McCarthy era...

Fair point

There is blame to be spread all over the place....the trouble is the "sides" point, shout, scream and shout it's not us it's them!!!
But there is not. This really all comes down to you guys, not the liberals.

That's right, it's all us. Never the liberals.

upload_2018-10-28_12-39-6.jpeg

started with talk radio but the hatred bloomed in to fruition with the Internet and Social media, and the spreading of lies created, as truth.

no one is turning their cheek, or walking an extra mile with their adversary, as Christ TAUGHT.

Absolute poppycock. It started with Progressive infiltration into our systems of education and government.
How dare they teach us that homosexuals have rights to.
Homosexuals do have rights, they do not have however more rights then non homosexuals and heterosexuals do not have to accept homosexuality if they choose not too

What “more rights” have they demanded?

The right to enslave people into providing goods and services which violate the providers' religious beliefs.
More ignorant nonsense.

Public accommodations laws have nothing to do with ‘rights.’

Public accommodations laws concern solely regulatory policy as authorized by the Commerce Clause which ensure local markets and all interrelated markets remain stable.

Allowing businesses open to the general public to refuse to accommodate patrons because of race, religion, or sexual orientation would clearly disrupt the local market, and government regulating against that is perfectly necessary, proper, and Constitutional.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pumpkin...
I love it when people try to copy me.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery you know.

I have no idea of what you speak. Link?
You gotta be fukin' kidding me.

Creepazoid, what do you think is causing this violence?

payn_c16087320181023120100.jpg

That is one of the things I really have problems with and I oppose encouraging or supporting harassing people like that. It isn’t right.

So do some Dems.

Top Democrats condemn harassment approach as Waters pushes back

It's not JUST waters, it's the entire DNC leadership.
81_21673020181012071032.jpg

If we accept the idea things have changed, then does it not follow the political change comes from the party of change Progressives? There's your blame target, now fix it.
Nope.

At the risk of shedding some light on the subject, perhaps a little more exact commentary?

Tsk...tsk...they are not responsible for anything.........ever.....

That team is the good guys.........and don't you forget that.
Which team?

If we accept the idea things have changed, then does it not follow the political change comes from the party of change Progressives? There's your blame target, now fix it.
Nope.

At the risk of shedding some light on the subject, perhaps a little more exact commentary?

Which team?
Your team.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Rupert Murdock, rush Limbaugh, those are the things that happened to us. They took terms like "libtard" and "feminazi" and made them ok to say on the air and the street. They made a career of demonizing the other side. They made it ok, even easy, to hate. They mainsteamed conspiracy theories and racism. And mostly, from my point of view, because there was a black man in the white house.

Yes, yes.

There's never been any hate from the American Left. No one ever heard of it.

afb101218dAPR20181011114515.jpg

[
I would disagree. As a child I was a Civil War buff as was my father (a died in the wool conservative). We learned about the Missouri compromise, and other legislative attempts to maintain equal numbers of slave and free states. We went to visit the battlefields and historical sites (where monuments rightfully belong). Never once did he claim it was primarily over states rights or that slavery was only a side issue. What I learned in school echoed that. He was in school in the forties and fifties and I in the sixties and seventies. This attempt to white wash it is relatively recent.

Did you "learn" that Abraham Lincoln was a liberal democrat as the schools (skewls) today teach?

Link?

Get real.

Public University’s Plaque Labels President Lincoln A Democrat - The College Fix
Get real. You are talking about it being taught in schools.

Nope.

Which team?
Your team.

And which is my team?

There is blame to be spread all over the place....the trouble is the "sides" point, shout, scream and shout it's not us it's them!!!
But there is not. This really all comes down to you guys, not the liberals.

That's right, it's all us. Never the liberals.

View attachment 225328

Nothing new there...just the newly outraged.

Same Joke, More Regret

Poster claimed all the rhetoric, ALL of it, is on the conservatives. Never on the Left.

He's wrong, and I don't have enough time in the entire next month to show him he's wrong. I mean what a dunderheaded thing to say.

My question is, are blowing people away really worth the punishment that comes with doing such a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Trust me, there are a few people in this world that I would LOVE to kick where it hurts them as hard as I can, but would I ever go that far? No. I am not about to hand my freedom off to them on a silver platter when such a gift is the last thing that they deserve. My walking around as free as a bird for all that I know may be just the thing that turns their faces as red as a fire truck.

"If the Democrats win there will be VIOLENCE." = POTUS Trump

that right there is some really unifying shit all righty

Which team?
Your team.

And which is my team?
Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

That your thread?

[
Or the McCarthy era...

On the heels of what you did to Kavanagh? :eek:

Blacklisting under McCarthy may never have really happened, but it sure goes on now.

{There has been a rash of stories over the past few weeks about conservatives connected with the film industry suffering various forms of persecution. The most straightforward, and least sinister, of these incidents was actress Maria Conchita Alonso getting kicked out of a Spanish-language production of “The Vagina Monologues” because she appeared in a humorous campaign ad for California gubernatorial candidate Tim Donnelly, who is a Tea Party Republican.}
Hollywood conservatives get a taste of the new blacklist | Human Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back