What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when people try to copy me.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery you know.

I have no idea of what you speak. Link?
You gotta be fukin' kidding me.

Creepazoid, what do you think is causing this violence?

payn_c16087320181023120100.jpg
Idiots who try to change my are amusing to me.

Thank you.

So, you're too stupid to understand what the thread is? :thup:

bg102318dAPR20181023024507.jpg
Non sequiter.

Next.

[
I would disagree. As a child I was a Civil War buff as was my father (a died in the wool conservative). We learned about the Missouri compromise, and other legislative attempts to maintain equal numbers of slave and free states. We went to visit the battlefields and historical sites (where monuments rightfully belong). Never once did he claim it was primarily over states rights or that slavery was only a side issue. What I learned in school echoed that. He was in school in the forties and fifties and I in the sixties and seventies. This attempt to white wash it is relatively recent.

Did you "learn" that Abraham Lincoln was a liberal democrat as the schools (skewls) today teach?

Link?

Get real.

Public University’s Plaque Labels President Lincoln A Democrat - The College Fix

Actually this is a great example of how things get deliberately distorted to serve partisan agendas.

From your link.

When a picture of the memorial recently surfaced on social media sites, it quickly went viral, and prompted anger among many Republicans, who called the dedication not only inaccurate but also a prime example of revisionist history. But the university stands by the inscription.

The plaque, located on a historic building that’s part of Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago and installed in 1905, states: “This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln Democrat.”

“ According to building archives, the word democrat was used because Lincoln was an advocate for democracy—the political or social equality of all people,” campus officials stated in a press release. “The word was not chosen to reflect a political affiliation. … Northeastern Illinois University recognizes the context that this plaque was created and intends to uphold its integrity.”

At the risk of shedding some light on the subject, perhaps a little more exact commentary?

Tsk...tsk...they are not responsible for anything.........ever.....

That team is the good guys.........and don't you forget that.
Which team?
Your team.

And which is my team?
Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

That your thread?
Yup. Did you actually read the article referenced?

We closed the asylums, and involuntary commitment is difficult these days. After all, "crazy people have rights too".
Every one of the perps was on police radar.

I have to agree with this........
Political Correctness is not a solution to the very real fact that there are indeed many very sick people in society.

PC is nothing but a tool to suppress free speech and punish those they don't agree with

It's dangerous
just the OPPOSITE

PC, controls hate speech, hatred, and lies from promulgating so easily.....

the elimination of being PC, is what we have now... no holds barred,

and what helped promote as normal, the hate filled conspiracies the wanna be bomber and the mass murderer, believed.

PC controls nothing. It might get a few people fired, but it controls nothing.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Rupert Murdock, rush Limbaugh, those are the things that happened to us. They took terms like "libtard" and "feminazi" and made them ok to say on the air and the street. They made a career of demonizing the other side. They made it ok, even easy, to hate. They mainsteamed conspiracy theories and racism. And mostly, from my point of view, because there was a black man in the white house.

Yes, yes.

There's never been any hate from the American Left. No one ever heard of it.
So now you can quote where I said that, right?

bodecea said:
The MSM, HollyWeird, schools & big GOVT etc. have been shielding Letist scum for 50 years.

Enough People finally saw through it all and we have a slim shot to save America from ruin for future generations. the commeee are being exposed-removed, albeit slowly.

Don't bring a knife to a gun-fight.

Many Thanks to DJT & common horse sense.
"Leftist scum".......and yet...it's the Left that's doing all the name calling....:rolleyes:

Sorry. I forgot HomeO.

What happened?

Pushback.

Lefties keep taking and taking and demanding for more.

Enough is enough.
So sending bombs, shooting synagogues and black churches is now “pushback” ?

The synagogue shooting is all yours. A Trump hating Jew hater. Could be 90% of the leftists on this board.
He thought Trump was too liberal and controlled by Jews. I`d say you`re a seriously confused person. Are these people ours too?
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/...emacists-tiki-torch-780x439.jpg?itok=TpUnLfGp

Only for the partisan or ignorant.

For everyone else, it's an example of "blame enough to go around."

So which are you? Ignorant? Or partisan?
Intelligent enough to know bullshit when I smell it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pumpkin...
I love it when people try to copy me.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery you know.

No, I have no idea what you're talking about. In what way am I "trying" to imitate you?

There is blame to be spread all over the place....the trouble is the "sides" point, shout, scream and shout it's not us it's them!!!
But there is not. This really all comes down to you guys, not the liberals.

That's right, it's all us. Never the liberals.

View attachment 225328
Again, you can quite where I said that, right?

It's amazing to me that you folks don't even remember what you just said.

IN response to Sassy Irish Lass:

I mean follow the little arrows to see it.

We're on it right now, Coyote. Social media and anonymous sites are giving people a chance to nurture their hate. This country has made a poor choice with its interpretation of the 1st Amendment, as well, and allows speech that is way outside the realm of acceptable discourse. Put the two together and you've got.....this past week.

Wrong. "Unacceptable discourse" is protected as well. In fact, that is the whole point of the thing.

The left seeks to end America. That is simple fact. The first step is ending civil rights. The left has attacked the 1st Amendment for years. In the Marxist indoctrination centers that once were Universities, free speech and academic liberty have already been eradicated. democrats have widely called for outlawing speech they oppose under "hate speech laws." Ending the 1st Amendment is one of the primary goals of democrats. Silencing opposition voices is critical to their goal of establishing a dictatorship.
"The Left seeks to end America"...this is the kind of rhetoric that makes the crazies go after people.

Then cease your catalytic behavior.

The MSM, HollyWeird, schools & big GOVT etc. have been shielding Letist scum for 50 years.

Enough People finally saw through it all and we have a slim shot to save America from ruin for future generations. the commeee are being exposed-removed, albeit slowly.

Don't bring a knife to a gun-fight.

Many Thanks to DJT & common horse sense.
"Leftist scum".......and yet...it's the Left that's doing all the name calling....:rolleyes:

I'd hush if I were you....Trumpanzees ring a bell?

There is blame to be spread all over the place....the trouble is the "sides" point, shout, scream and shout it's not us it's them!!!

That's right, it's all us. Never the liberals.

View attachment 225328
Again, you can quite where I said that, right?

It's amazing to me that you folks don't even remember what you just said.

IN response to Sassy Irish Lass:

I mean follow the little arrows to see it.

Another huge problem....start taking responsibility

Tsk...tsk...they are not responsible for anything.........ever.....

That team is the good guys.........and don't you forget that.
Which team?
Your team.

And which is my team?
Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

That your thread?
Yup. Did you actually read the article referenced?

Yup. I sure did. And a portion of the following shit fest.

Tell me more about responsibility.

Creepazoid, what do you think is causing this violence?

payn_c16087320181023120100.jpg
Idiots who try to change my are amusing to me.

Thank you.

So, you're too stupid to understand what the thread is? :thup:

bg102318dAPR20181023024507.jpg
Non sequiter.

Next.
^^^^^^^^^

Retard.

Try again creepazoid.

The thread is about the violence and violent rhetoric in America - you're too stupid to grasp it, so I thought I'd help you out, little fella.

afb101118dAPR20181010114507.jpg

What happened?

Pushback.

Lefties keep taking and taking and demanding for more.

Enough is enough.
So sending bombs, shooting synagogues and black churches is now “pushback” ?

The synagogue shooting is all yours. A Trump hating Jew hater. Could be 90% of the leftists on this board.
He thought Trump was too liberal and controlled by Jews. I`d say you`re a seriously confused person. Are these people ours too?
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/...emacists-tiki-torch-780x439.jpg?itok=TpUnLfGp

If he hated Trump and the Jews, he sound's like the majority of the DNC.

Is any one justifying it as pushback?

There is no justification for any of this, starting with what the Himmler clones on CNN and MSNBC do every hour of every day. Hatred is bulldozed down the throats of the American people by an out of control media so consumed with their partisan hatred that they can't ever recognize the lines they cross.

Civility20181011124743.jpg

upload_2018-10-28_13-3-7.png

We all need a little fairy dust about now.

It's only politics and if you think any of our crabbing and whining is making a bit of difference where our government is actually run.... you're taking this too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back