What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 225332

We all need a little fairy dust about now.

It's only politics and if you think any of our crabbing and whining is making a bit of difference where our government is actually run.... you're taking this too seriously.

Will you call out CNN, Colbert, and the rest of the left hate media?

sk101118dAPR20181011044510.jpg

View attachment 225332

It's only politics and if you think any of our crabbing and whining is making a bit of difference where our government is actually run.... you're taking this too seriously.

maxresdefault.jpg

I didn't think you would.

Let's face it, you support and promote violence by the left against the right.

You become outraged if is backfires, but as long as Americans are the victims, you're all for violence.

cb101018dAPR20181010014507.jpg

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

DC Media Loves Obama's Violent Rhetoric, Freaks Over Trump's 'Punch' Wish | Breitbart
Keep in mind that this is the exact same made that ensured President Obama paid no political price after his team accused Mitt Romney of murder in 2012; the exact same media that looked the other way when Obama said, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun” and “argue with neighbors, get in their face“; the exact same media that downplayed the beating Kenneth Gladney just hours after a top Obama official called on supporters to “Hit back twice as hard.”
The Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media has been down playing the violent rhetoric of the left for decades, and the establishment Republicans have been taking it all that time, until, the fighter President Trump(who was a Democrat in the 1990's) decided he didnt like the way the Democrats turned into Fascists, so he ran against them and won, thus proving how violent the left is, but fighting back with their own Rules for Radicals.

We Conservatives(classical liberals) have been watching and waiting, preparing for the worst, yet praying for the better, and each day, the violence of the liberals bring US just that much closer to real actions that the left isnt going to like.
1. Liberals hate the POLICE and go out and assassinate them, the police isnt going to side with the left.
2. Liberals hate the MILITARY and go out of their way to hurt them all the time, even when a Radical Muslim shoots and kills many, yet the liberals call it work place violence.

When the shit hits the fan, those who have Obama/Biden or I'm with Her(the idiot) bumper stickers on their cars, just might be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, just like Obama and Hillary were.

Oh yes it is all the other side...ISIS sympathizers...good example of a statement untethered from reality.

Who is an ISIS sympathsizer?

We closed the asylums, and involuntary commitment is difficult these days. After all, "crazy people have rights too".
Every one of the perps was on police radar.

I have to agree with this........
Political Correctness is not a solution to the very real fact that there are indeed many very sick people in society.

PC is nothing but a tool to suppress free speech and punish those they don't agree with

It's dangerous
just the OPPOSITE

PC, controls hate speech, hatred, and lies from promulgating so easily.....

the elimination of being PC, is what we have now... no holds barred,

and what helped promote as normal, the hate filled conspiracies the wanna be bomber and the mass murderer, believed.
No .P.C. Simply decides who gets to indulge in hate speech and who doesn't.

View attachment 225332

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

Really,

You are comparing this to the Trump hate spewing????

What happened?

Pushback.

Lefties keep taking and taking and demanding for more.

Enough is enough.
So sending bombs, shooting synagogues and black churches is now “pushback” ?

The synagogue shooting is all yours. A Trump hating Jew hater. Could be 90% of the leftists on this board.
He thought Trump was too liberal and controlled by Jews. I`d say you`re a seriously confused person. Are these people ours too?
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/...emacists-tiki-torch-780x439.jpg?itok=TpUnLfGp

If he hated Trump and the Jews, he sound's like the majority of the DNC.

You love Trump yet blamed the Jews.

View attachment 225332

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

Really,

You of the hate filled left are thousands of times worse than Trump.

Trump RESPONDS to your hate.

stg100918dAPR20181007084516.jpg

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
started with talk radio but the hatred bloomed in to fruition with the Internet and Social media, and the spreading of lies created, as truth.

no one is turning their cheek, or walking an extra mile with their adversary, as Christ TAUGHT.

Absolute poppycock. It started with Progressive infiltration into our systems of education and government.
How dare they teach us that homosexuals have rights to.

That's not what they taught, hun.

They have rewritten U.S. history to the point where high school students think the U.S. invented slavery - one small example.

If you really care about gay rights, then your ire would be better aimed at the Sharia Law that is heading this way.

Well, of course, yet political correctness demands people support these two utterly contradictory positions and never question themselves over it.

It acts like some sort of group psychosis in this regard as far as I'm concerned .It certainly isn't liberalism in action, that's for sure .

View attachment 225332

Really,

It is difficult to compare them since the "Trump hate spewing" exists only in disturbed imaginations like yours.

What happened?

Pushback.

Lefties keep taking and taking and demanding for more.

Enough is enough.
So sending bombs, shooting synagogues and black churches is now “pushback” ?

The synagogue shooting is all yours. A Trump hating Jew hater. Could be 90% of the leftists on this board.
He thought Trump was too liberal and controlled by Jews. I`d say you`re a seriously confused person. Are these people ours too?
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/...emacists-tiki-torch-780x439.jpg?itok=TpUnLfGp

If he hated Trump and the Jews, he sound's like the majority of the DNC.

You love Trump yet blamed the Jews.

Herpaderpaderpity derp indeed, NaziDave.

Donald Trumpo. That is what happened. A bunch of ignorant dumbasses elected a con man, fraud, business cheat, women assaultring, liar who does nothing but spew hate & violence.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
started with talk radio but the hatred bloomed in to fruition with the Internet and Social media, and the spreading of lies created, as truth.

no one is turning their cheek, or walking an extra mile with their adversary, as Christ TAUGHT.

Absolute poppycock. It started with Progressive infiltration into our systems of education and government.
How dare they teach us that homosexuals have rights to.

That's not what they taught, hun.

They have rewritten U.S. history to the point where high school students think the U.S. invented slavery - one small example.

If you really care about gay rights, then your ire would be better aimed at the Sharia Law that is heading this way.

Well, of course, yet political correctness demands people support these two utterly contradictory positions and never question themselves over it.

It acts like some sort of group psychosis in this regard as far as I'm concerned .It certainly isn't liberalism in action, that's for sure .

Liberalism is not the term to apply to the Prog-Left. The Progs are against pretty much every major tenet of Classical Liberalism. Instead, they have adopted Medieval Secular Religion. All heretics must be converted or killed; and apostates must be executed in an incredibly heinous manner in order to cow The People into abject submission.

View attachment 225332

Really,

You of the hate filled left are thousands of times worse than Trump.

Trump RESPONDS to your hate.

stg100918dAPR20181007084516.jpg

You can try to paint the Democrats a hate mongers but everyone knows it is Trump.

You are just making an ass out of yourself once again.

View attachment 225332

maxresdefault.jpg

You become outraged if is backfires, but as long as Americans are the victims, you're all for violence.

I'm all for peace and respect for each other's opinions, coexisting with my neighbors regardless of their religion or crazy militia ideas. Just do me the favor of actually replying to my posts instead of spewing stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Of all the people on this thread, did you really think it was rational to point that at me? No matter how hard you look, you will never find me applauding violence by the left. Ever. Not on my crabbiest day.

View attachment 225332

Really,

It is difficult to compare them since the "Trump hate spewing" exists only in disturbed imaginations like yours.

Really. You are actually going to say Trump does not spew hate? The Press knows it, Democrsats know it. Independents know it. The world knows it. The only ones that don't are the uneducated ignorant Trumpettes.

View attachment 225332

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm all for peace and respect for each other's opinions, coexisting with my neighbors regardless of their religion or crazy militia ideas. Just do me the favor of actually replying to my posts instead of spewing stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Of all the people on this thread, did you really think it was rational to point that at me? No matter how hard you look, you will never find me applauding violence by the left. Ever. Not on my crabbiest day.

You're all for peace as long as the right shuts up and does as they are told.

You advocate for the elimination of the bill of rights. That is not peace.

Last edited:
I recall the outrage when this opinion piece was published last year - outrage because it's accurate:

Too few Americans are qualified for the jobs available. Male working-age labor-force participation is at Depression-era lows. Opioid abuse is widespread. Homicidal violence plagues inner cities. Almost half of all children are born out of wedlock, and even more are raised by single mothers. Many college students lack basic skills, and high school students rank below those from two dozen other countries.

The causes of these phenomena are multiple and complex, but implicated in these and other maladies is the breakdown of the country's bourgeois culture.

That culture laid out the script we all were supposed to follow: Get married before you have children and strive to stay married for their sake. Get the education you need for gainful employment, work hard, and avoid idleness. Go the extra mile for your employer or client. Be a patriot, ready to serve the country. Be neighborly, civic-minded, and charitable. Avoid coarse language in public. Be respectful of authority. Eschew substance abuse and crime.

These basic cultural precepts reigned from the late 1940s to the mid-1960s. They could be followed by people of all backgrounds and abilities, especially when backed up by almost universal endorsement. Adherence was a major contributor to the productivity, educational gains, and social coherence of that period.

Did everyone abide by those precepts? Of course not. There are always rebels — and hypocrites, those who publicly endorse the norms but transgress them. But as the saying goes, hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue. Even the deviants rarely disavowed or openly disparaged the prevailing expectations.

Was everything perfect during the period of bourgeois cultural hegemony? Of course not. There was racial discrimination, limited sex roles, and pockets of anti-Semitism. However, steady improvements for women and minorities were underway even when bourgeois norms reigned. Banishing discrimination and expanding opportunity does not require the demise of bourgeois culture. Quite the opposite: The loss of bourgeois habits seriously impeded the progress of disadvantaged groups. That trend also accelerated the destructive consequences of the growing welfare state, which, by taking over financial support of families, reduced the need for two parents. A strong pro-marriage norm might have blunted this effect. Instead, the number of single parents grew astronomically, producing children more prone to academic failure, addiction, idleness, crime, and poverty....

Paying the price for breakdown of the country's bourgeois culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back