What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on it right now, Coyote. Social media and anonymous sites are giving people a chance to nurture their hate. This country has made a poor choice with its interpretation of the 1st Amendment, as well, and allows speech that is way outside the realm of acceptable discourse. Put the two together and you've got.....this past week.

Wrong. "Unacceptable discourse" is protected as well. In fact, that is the whole point of the thing.
Being permitted & being acceptable are different things.

Radio stations can no longer broadcast the crap that Limbaugh puts out.

Congress can vote to censure Trump

We can choose to boycott advertisers that support hate speak.

We can fight back on the lies told by politicians especially the ones we support.

And when these people incite violence, we need to stand up & denounce it.

The MAGA bomber opted to take out the people Trump said were our enemies.

The Pittsburgh shooter believed the migrant caravan was an invasion force funded by Jews.

Roving white supremacist killed black people because they were taking over our country.

Where did they get these ideas???

We have thousands og troubled people. All they need is a push.

Quit supplying them this push.

A) These people need some Jesus. (and maybe some Mental Hospital reopening)

B) Sorry dear, but liberals are a minute minority in the Democrat Party now. Somehow Communists took it over.

I was a Democrat. :eek:

20 years +

When they're going the Anti-American way, I can't support that.

I like teh Superman : "Truth, Justice, and The American way".

You just can't be an American political party and be anti-American, that's not gonna work.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

DC Media Loves Obama's Violent Rhetoric, Freaks Over Trump's 'Punch' Wish | Breitbart
Keep in mind that this is the exact same made that ensured President Obama paid no political price after his team accused Mitt Romney of murder in 2012; the exact same media that looked the other way when Obama said, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun” and “argue with neighbors, get in their face“; the exact same media that downplayed the beating Kenneth Gladney just hours after a top Obama official called on supporters to “Hit back twice as hard.”
The Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media has been down playing the violent rhetoric of the left for decades, and the establishment Republicans have been taking it all that time, until, the fighter President Trump(who was a Democrat in the 1990's) decided he didnt like the way the Democrats turned into Fascists, so he ran against them and won, thus proving how violent the left is, but fighting back with their own Rules for Radicals.

We Conservatives(classical liberals) have been watching and waiting, preparing for the worst, yet praying for the better, and each day, the violence of the liberals bring US just that much closer to real actions that the left isnt going to like.
1. Liberals hate the POLICE and go out and assassinate them, the police isnt going to side with the left.
2. Liberals hate the MILITARY and go out of their way to hurt them all the time, even when a Radical Muslim shoots and kills many, yet the liberals call it work place violence.

When the shit hits the fan, those who have Obama/Biden or I'm with Her(the idiot) bumper stickers on their cars, just might be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, just like Obama and Hillary were.

Oh yes it is all the other side...ISIS sympathizers...good example of a statement untethered from reality.

How many Christians did Obama allow in from the Middle East for humanitarian needs? How many Muuuuuslims did Obama allow in who weren't vetted and have radical ties to Al Qaeda or ISIS? Hmmm?

I have to bring out the picture AGAIN, for you liberals to understand how we feel about you.

View attachment 225289

As a point of fact he had zero to do with who came in...or their religion. It was determined by who registered with the U.N. as refugees and who subsequent,y passed a screening process of many years. Again a good example of a belief based on false or incomplete information. Comparable to the claim that Trump was caging children.

As long as we propagate these sorts of things and don’t challenge them...we maintain divisions.

UN is untrustworthy...and anti-American.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?
Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Rupert Murdock, rush Limbaugh, those are the things that happened to us. They took terms like "libtard" and "feminazi" and made them ok to say on the air and the street. They made a career of demonizing the other side. They made it ok, even easy, to hate. They mainsteamed conspiracy theories and racism. And mostly, from my point of view, because there was a black man in the white house.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

You do realize this is mild.

This is NOT the sh1t hitting the FAN YET.

Why not check out Poland WW2 for multIculturalism great failure.

Everybody was killing their neighbors over ethnicity.

Germans living in Poland were killing their neighbors in Poland as this instigated Bromberg Massacre & local Germans in Poland were killing Poles in Operatipn Tannenberg.

Jews / Belarussians living in Poland were killing their Polish neighbors ib the Skidel Revolt & the Massacre if Brzostowica.

Ukrainians living in Poland were killing their Polish neighbors in Wolyn Massacre.

Lithuainians were killing their Polish neighbors in the Ponary Massacre.

Following WW2 Jews like Jakub Berman & Salomon Morel killed thousands of Poled & vice versa in the Kielce Pogrom.
----------------------------------------------- Thank You , good post , diversity sounds wonderful . Good info so thanks Sob !!

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

That makes me very mad and makes me look at them as the enemy.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.
Correll, you know Coyote doesn't believe that.

EVERY TIME. Not one liberal on this site does not play that game.
Well, if you are one of those White Nationalists, the shoe fits. I don't try to keep you folks straight, so I wouldn't dare to guess.

I don't think it's about Nationalism, anti- Semitism, or Authoritarianism.

I just think Anglo- Saxon tribes are nuts.

I made a thead below proving its not the beliefs or government it is the people & their bad genes.

Non-Violent Authoritarian/Anti-Semite regime.

As. I pointed out Poland had the same policies as Nazi's in the 1930s & killed basically none Because Poles are Humans & Germans are something else.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
Donald Trump became president and the hate magnified

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.
Correll, you know Coyote doesn't believe that.

EVERY TIME. Not one liberal on this site does not play that game.
Well, if you are one of those White Nationalists, the shoe fits. I don't try to keep you folks straight, so I wouldn't dare to guess.

I don't think it's about Nationalism, anti- Semitism, or Authoritarianism.

I just think Anglo- Saxon tribes are nuts.

I made a thead below proving its not the beliefs ir government it us the people & their bad genes.

Non-Violent Authoritarian/Anti-Semite regime.

As. I pointed out Poland had the same policies as Nazi's in the 1930s & killed basically none Because Poles are Humans & Germans are something else.

You use a broad brush....not all Germans were Nazis

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

You taught them to do that.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

:blahblah: Orange man bad.

When a radical leftist posts a thread asking "what has happened to US", while only pointing fingers at THEM, it fails in the very purpose it pretends to address.

This is not introspection. It is grandstanding partisanship masquerading as something it is not. If people want to know what has happened to US, they need to look at themselves, not others.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

:blahblah: Orange man bad.

This crap has festered for years

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

We closed the asylums, and involuntary commitment is difficult these days. After all, "crazy people have rights too".

Every one of the perps was on police radar.
We? No, you. That was Reagan's thing.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

The US is imploding. It's been predicted before, it's pretty obvious to see.

History repeats itself, China's on the way up, the US is on the way down.
------------------------------------------ how long will it be till the END Frigid ??

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

I used to think all of it was hate but last night someone I look up to a great deal told me it's insanity.

I suspect he's correct. Not just one side either....being nuts isnt confined to one faction

Somewhere along the line liberals decided mental hospitals were "mean". They don't understand "unintentional consequences". Having insane people fend for themselves--or loose upon society--can be a lot meaner.

And I have sad news: I love my students, but our special ed professionals have said they often feel like they're running day treatment centers rather than schools, the need is so crushing. I have been teaching for 25 years and have never, ever seen so many students so crippled and needy. It's not going to get better.

PS Kids are still the most superior humans, though. They just are. :)

We as a people, left and right both, have suffered from the disease of unintended consequences. Mental hospitals and mental illness have always been a concern of mine due to family. Mental hospitals were not just mean...they were horrific in many cases and once committed inmates had few recourses for getting out and few legal rights. So something needed to be done, but in the typical heavy handed fashion it was not done well. In NC for example, the massive savings generated from the closing of these institutions was supposed to go to provide community support for these people...it got shunted off elsewhere leaving almost no infrastructure in place for them when they were turned out. Very tragic. I think we have come full circle on reconsidering this. When treated, mentally ill people have no greater incidence of violence than well people. In fact I think even untreated the increased risk is negligible except within a subset. They are far more likely to be victims. So the trick is identifying them, insuring medical compliance and that is no easy feat.

How can we identify people who pose a real threat before they act yet not infringe on their civil rights?

The other statement you made about schools...I totally understand. The intention behind mainstreaming is good, but then they failed to provide the necessary resources and personnel to make it work. Worse, in my state, they cut back.

When a radical leftist posts a thread asking "what has happened to US", while only pointing fingers at THEM, it fails in the very purpose it pretends to address.

This is not introspection. It is grandstanding partisanship masquerading as something it is not. If people want to know what has happened to US, they need to look at themselves, not others.

Coyote is not a radical leftist. She is a liberal (old school). Probably a bleeding heart one, but 10x better than a leftist/ Social Marxist. Just so you know, that's where she's coming from. She does think, and think critically. IMO with too soft a heart, but OK. Please don't label people when you don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back