What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
reality TV......people believing their bs which stems from lack of honesty which cant be taught anymore.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

That makes me very mad and makes me look at them as the enemy.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.

I can say the same about conservatives. I used to be able disagree without being labeled “evil” or “Nazi”or “commie”. It is crazy.

There is blame to be spread all over the place....the trouble is the "sides" point, shout, scream and shout it's not us it's them!!!
Oh please, Don't you dare say that the hate spewing is equal on both sides.

NEVER before have we seen this amount of haste from the POTUS as we have from the orange POS you elected.

NEVER EVER

You were just not paying attention.

You're also close to ignore...read your own hateful rhetoric before casting stones

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

DC Media Loves Obama's Violent Rhetoric, Freaks Over Trump's 'Punch' Wish | Breitbart
Keep in mind that this is the exact same made that ensured President Obama paid no political price after his team accused Mitt Romney of murder in 2012; the exact same media that looked the other way when Obama said, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun” and “argue with neighbors, get in their face“; the exact same media that downplayed the beating Kenneth Gladney just hours after a top Obama official called on supporters to “Hit back twice as hard.”
The Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media has been down playing the violent rhetoric of the left for decades, and the establishment Republicans have been taking it all that time, until, the fighter President Trump(who was a Democrat in the 1990's) decided he didnt like the way the Democrats turned into Fascists, so he ran against them and won, thus proving how violent the left is, but fighting back with their own Rules for Radicals.

We Conservatives(classical liberals) have been watching and waiting, preparing for the worst, yet praying for the better, and each day, the violence of the liberals bring US just that much closer to real actions that the left isnt going to like.
1. Liberals hate the POLICE and go out and assassinate them, the police isnt going to side with the left.
2. Liberals hate the MILITARY and go out of their way to hurt them all the time, even when a Radical Muslim shoots and kills many, yet the liberals call it work place violence.

When the shit hits the fan, those who have Obama/Biden or I'm with Her(the idiot) bumper stickers on their cars, just might be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, just like Obama and Hillary were.

Oh yes it is all the other side...ISIS sympathizers...good example of a statement untethered from reality.

How many Christians did Obama allow in from the Middle East for humanitarian needs? How many Muuuuuslims did Obama allow in who weren't vetted and have radical ties to Al Qaeda or ISIS? Hmmm?

Census Data Confirms Obama Is Flooding America With Over 100K+ Muslim Immigrants Yearly • Now The End Begins

I have to bring out the picture AGAIN, for you liberals to understand how we feel about you.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

There is blame to be spread all over the place....the trouble is the "sides" point, shout, scream and shout it's not us it's them!!!
Oh please, Don't you dare say that the hate spewing is equal on both sides.

NEVER before have we seen this amount of haste from the POTUS as we have from the orange POS you elected.

NEVER EVER
It is on both sides...it has just spiraled downwards over the years.

You're the descendants of scumbags who didn't have the balls nor brains to change the govt(s) in the shitholes they were living in.
History repeats itself.
The US of flag waving fatass sports and celebrity FANATIC-s has officially become the worlds first fourth world nation.
A nation run by billionaires and multi-millionaires who have successfully created a following of semi-educated nitwits who adore them.
Mission accomplished.
I can only imagine the jealousy of the British dirtbags and their United Kingdumb-stan.................

`
The nice things about online forums, once I leave, they go out of mind. I don't take this stuff seriously. Even real life politics I blow it away.

Last edited:
View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

You do realize this is mild.

This is NOT the sh1t hitting the FAN YET.

Why not check out Poland WW2 for multIculturalism great failure.

Everybody was killing their neighbors over ethnicity.

Germans living in Poland were killing their neighbors in Poland as this instigated Bromberg Massacre & local Germans in Poland were killing Poles in Operatipn Tannenberg.

Jews / Belarussians living in Poland were killing their Polish neighbors ib the Skidel Revolt & the Massacre if Brzostowica.

Ukrainians living in Poland were killing their Polish neighbors in Wolyn Massacre.

Lithuainians were killing their Polish neighbors in the Ponary Massacre.

Following WW2 Jews like Jakub Berman & Salomon Morel killed thousands of Poled & vice versa in the Kielce Pogrom.

Last edited:
View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.

I can say the same about conservatives. I used to be able disagree without being labeled “evil” or “Nazi”or “commie”. It is crazy.

But liberals are evil and Commies. You simply refuse to learn not to be.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

I used to think all of it was hate but last night someone I look up to a great deal told me it's insanity.

I suspect he's correct. Not just one side either....being nuts isnt confined to one faction

Somewhere along the line liberals decided mental hospitals were "mean". They don't understand "unintentional consequences". Having insane people fend for themselves--or loose upon society--can be a lot meaner.

And I have sad news: I love my students, but our special ed professionals have said they often feel like they're running day treatment centers rather than schools, the need is so crushing. I have been teaching for 25 years and have never, ever seen so many students so crippled and needy. It's not going to get better.

PS Kids are still the most superior humans, though. They just are. :)

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

The US is imploding. It's been predicted before, it's pretty obvious to see.

History repeats itself, China's on the way up, the US is on the way down.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

I used to think all of it was hate but last night someone I look up to a great deal told me it's insanity.

I suspect he's correct. Not just one side either....being nuts isnt confined to one faction

Somewhere along the line liberals decided mental hospitals were "mean". They don't understand "unintentional consequences". Having insane people fend for themselves--or loose upon society--can be a lot meaner.

And I have sad news: I love my students, but our special ed professionals have said they often feel like they're running day treatment centers rather than schools, the need is so crushing. I have been teaching for 25 years and have never, ever seen so many students so crippled and needy. It's not going to get better.

One of our daughters told me last night we adults need to get our crap together

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

DC Media Loves Obama's Violent Rhetoric, Freaks Over Trump's 'Punch' Wish | Breitbart
Keep in mind that this is the exact same made that ensured President Obama paid no political price after his team accused Mitt Romney of murder in 2012; the exact same media that looked the other way when Obama said, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun” and “argue with neighbors, get in their face“; the exact same media that downplayed the beating Kenneth Gladney just hours after a top Obama official called on supporters to “Hit back twice as hard.”
The Lickspittle, Lapdog, Lame Stream Media has been down playing the violent rhetoric of the left for decades, and the establishment Republicans have been taking it all that time, until, the fighter President Trump(who was a Democrat in the 1990's) decided he didnt like the way the Democrats turned into Fascists, so he ran against them and won, thus proving how violent the left is, but fighting back with their own Rules for Radicals.

We Conservatives(classical liberals) have been watching and waiting, preparing for the worst, yet praying for the better, and each day, the violence of the liberals bring US just that much closer to real actions that the left isnt going to like.
1. Liberals hate the POLICE and go out and assassinate them, the police isnt going to side with the left.
2. Liberals hate the MILITARY and go out of their way to hurt them all the time, even when a Radical Muslim shoots and kills many, yet the liberals call it work place violence.

When the shit hits the fan, those who have Obama/Biden or I'm with Her(the idiot) bumper stickers on their cars, just might be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers, just like Obama and Hillary were.

Oh yes it is all the other side...ISIS sympathizers...good example of a statement untethered from reality.

How many Christians did Obama allow in from the Middle East for humanitarian needs? How many Muuuuuslims did Obama allow in who weren't vetted and have radical ties to Al Qaeda or ISIS? Hmmm?

I have to bring out the picture AGAIN, for you liberals to understand how we feel about you.

View attachment 225289

As a point of fact he had zero to do with who came in...or their religion. It was determined by who registered with the U.N. as refugees and who subsequent,y passed a screening process of many years. Again a good example of a belief based on false or incomplete information. Comparable to the claim that Trump was caging children.

As long as we propagate these sorts of things and don’t challenge them...we maintain divisions.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

One of our daughters told me last night we adults need to get our crap together
I see a bright future for that girl!

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

Correll, you know Coyote doesn't believe that.

EVERY TIME. Not one liberal on this site does not play that game.
Well, if you are one of those White Nationalists, the shoe fits. I don't try to keep you folks straight, so I wouldn't dare to guess.

It's very simple:

We have become a nation that doesn't want to take any responsibility for anything anymore. So we start blaming the other sides and cause friction among friends and foes.
It seems that, We The American People, are fed up with "politics as usual". That being, politics is the sole culprit.
It's more easier now these days to say things since, we have the internet. And we can "hide" ourselves. So, it's easy to blame either side in which causes others to respond irrationally or rationally.

I am guilty of that as well. I blame the Democrats and liberals for just about anything and everything. But I stand up for what I believe. I know others will either praise me or hate me. And that's fine.
Back in those days, we didn't have a voice and we could not be heard the way we wanted to. So, now we have a platform that let's us "voice our opinions and feelings.

I have not met anyone from this site. But I am sure it would be awesome to meet a few on here in person.
But I wouldn't just invite everyone to my annual Summer Barbeque, fearing some may end up burning more than food. Probably my house and backyard. Lol (just kidding folks!)

We're on it right now, Coyote. Social media and anonymous sites are giving people a chance to nurture their hate. This country has made a poor choice with its interpretation of the 1st Amendment, as well, and allows speech that is way outside the realm of acceptable discourse. Put the two together and you've got.....this past week.

If you mean discourse that includes specific, violent threats, I agree. Anything else is protected and should be protected. Even if it's vile and repulsive. The way to counter vile and repulsive speech is to tell the speaker it's vile and repulsive, not to shut it down. That's American.

If you don't do that, you end up with the morass in Europe, where it's not "illegal" to call Mohammad a pedophile, even though he married a 9 year old. Now, would I call him a pedophile? No. Would I hesitate to truthfully say he married a 9 year old? no. And you might notice I engage with people who are critical of my faith as well.

That's Free Speech, and the beauty of free speech. We must have it to remain free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back