What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you FIX a society, if you don't acknowledge the problems???????????

Call me Mr-Fix-It, and I believe Eugenics is the solution, I mean if people like Robert Bowers weren't born, how could they cause problems?

th

Funny.....

Isn't that what Nazi Germany believed would cure the worlds problems also?

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
How do you FIX a society, if you don't acknowledge the problems???????????

Call me Mr-Fix-It, and I believe Eugenics is the solution, I mean if people like Robert Bowers weren't born, how could they cause problems?

th

Funny.....

Isn't that what Nazi Germany believed would cure the worlds problems also?

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

It's not NAZIS which are the Problem it's Anglo-Saxons, AKA English & German every system you guys try ends up with bodies strewn all over the place.

Robert Bowers is the UGLY face of Anglo-Saxons.

Meanwhile Poland had a system similar to Nazis in the 1930's under Jozef Beck, an Authoritarian, anti-Jewish one, and didn't kill much of anyone, HOW COME???????????

I made a thread on this, below.

Non-Violent Authoritarian/Anti-Semite regime.

Oh yeah?????

Well, a part from many of these mass-shooters / mass-murderers having Anglo-Saxon surnames such as Robert BOWERS, Stephen PADDOCK, Terry NICHOLS, Dylan ROOF, James Alex FIELDS, George HENNARD, James HUBERTY, Charles WHITMAN, Eric HARRIS & Dylan KLEBOLD.

Anglo-Saxon tribes could properly include more than Germans, also English, Lowland Scots, and Ulster Irish.

The Serial killers are heavily clustered in Anglo-Saxon countries, including the U.S.A, Australia, Canada, Germany & the UK.

List of serial killers by country - Wikipedia

List of serial killers in the United States - Wikipedia

The mass shooters are mostly clustered in Anglo-Saxon countries like th U.S.A & Ulster Ireland.

List of serial killers by country - Wikipedia

List of massacres in Ireland - Wikipedia

The war murders & genocides of Germany.

Thirty Years' War - Wikipedia

World War I - Wikipedia

The Holocaust - Wikipedia

Operation Barbarossa - Wikipedia

The genocides of England.

Late Victorian Holocausts - Wikipedia

The five worst atrocities carried out by the British Empire will make you wonder why we're apparently proud of it

10 Evil Crimes Of The British Empire - Listverse

The war murders of the U.S.A.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-ha...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

EXCLUSIVE: US has killed over 20 million in 37 countries since end of World War II - Prof. Galtung - Daily Post Nigeria

View attachment 225437

So the more documented serial killers and nut cases are in the cities and countries that keep somewhat reliable records about crime, mass murders, and such... Imagine that.

*****SMILE*****

Should we talk about the Japanese atrocities of WWII? How about Stalin and Lenin's reigns in Russia? NO??? Want to talk about Pol Pot or Mao?..... How about we just sweep those under the rug for you?

So, basically we have two spheres of "Mass murders" the Asian influenced ones, and the Anglo-Saxon ones.

The Asian race (Mongoloids) does have close to 3 billions of members, while the Anglo-Saxon have more like 300 million members.

Basically despite Mongoloid's outnumbering Anglo-Saxons nearly by 10, they still couldn't out kill you f*cking MANIAC Anglo-Saxon.

th

So you're going to include all Asians in your figures but single out the Anglo-Saxons instead of all the Caucasians?

How statistically honest of you...

*****CHUCKLE*****

MOST of Europe's problems & also MOST of America's problems have been FOR Generations been Anglo-Saxons.

I don't see why people like Polish, Czechs, Hungarians, Estonians, Swiss, Irish Catholics, Danes, Swedes, Greeks, Italians, Norwegians, and whole bunch others who didn't do a heck of a lot of mass-murders, should be lumped in with the Anglo-Saxon menace.

You singled out Russia, but Russia is partially Asiatic.

Russia still hasn't killed as much as Anglo-Saxon tribes.

The Bolsheviks including Lenin were sent by SAXONS (Germans) into Russia in 1917.

Lenin was Jewish, German, Kalmyk (Mongol) and some others.

Stalin was Georgian & his NKVD was more Jewish than Russian in the early - mid 1930's.

I'm not so sure I'd call Russia's problems, the same thing, either.

You are aware that Danes and Swedes were Vikings? Your theory has so many holes....

Anglo-Saxons & Vikings = Germanic's.

Besides, how many did the Viking's kill, exactly?

I'd love to see a figure that puts it into the sphere of Anglo-Saxons.

View attachment 225437

So the more documented serial killers and nut cases are in the cities and countries that keep somewhat reliable records about crime, mass murders, and such... Imagine that.

*****SMILE*****

Should we talk about the Japanese atrocities of WWII? How about Stalin and Lenin's reigns in Russia? NO??? Want to talk about Pol Pot or Mao?..... How about we just sweep those under the rug for you?

So, basically we have two spheres of "Mass murders" the Asian influenced ones, and the Anglo-Saxon ones.

The Asian race (Mongoloids) does have close to 3 billions of members, while the Anglo-Saxon have more like 300 million members.

Basically despite Mongoloid's outnumbering Anglo-Saxons nearly by 10, they still couldn't out kill you f*cking MANIAC Anglo-Saxon.

th

So you're going to include all Asians in your figures but single out the Anglo-Saxons instead of all the Caucasians?

*****CHUCKLE*****

MOST of Europe's problems & also MOST of America's problems have been FOR Generations been Anglo-Saxons.

I don't see why people like Polish, Czechs, Hungarians, Estonians, Swiss, Irish Catholics, Danes, Swedes, Greeks, Italians, Norwegians, and whole bunch others who didn't do a heck of a lot of mass-murders, should be lumped in with the Anglo-Saxon menace.

The Bolsheviks including Lenin were sent by SAXONS (Germans) into Russia in 1917.

Stalin was Georgian & his NKVD was more Jewish than Russian in the early - mid 1930's.

I'm sure if we go far enough back in history we'd find some atrocities committed by your favored Polish group.

*****SMILE*****

I'll fess up to Polish mass-murders, basically the ones that Germans & Jews always shriek about. (As if they're less violent than Poles, which is a LAUGH-RIOT)

Bromberg Massacre: Approx 300, or so Germans were massacred by Poles because local Germans collaborated with Nazis to oppress Poland.

Jedwabne Massacre: Approx 300, or so Jews were massacred by Poles because local Jews collaborated with Soviets to oppress Poland.

Now, look at Anglo - Saxons.

They caused WW1, & WW2, that's like 60 - 100 million dead, and includes the Holocaust.

They caused the British Empire atrocities in India, where 30 - 60 million starved to death by Famine, a figure which rivals the amount starved to death by Mao the Communist, except this was by a crude Capitalist like British Empire.

They caused 13 - 30 million dead by the U.S.A since WW2.

Here we are, where Anglo-Saxons like Bowers, Paddock, Fields, and Roof are striking over, and over again.

The blood is on the Anglo-Saxon hands.
Now tell me when is the CARNAGE going to end??????????

Anglo-Saxons tried Capitalism, Fascism, and Communism and each system has lead to the BODIES strewn all over the place.

th

So you want to turn this into a white hate thread... More specifically you wish to aim the hate towards Anglo-Saxons and think that all other races and ethnic groups are faultless.

I hope that works out well for you.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 225437

*****SMILE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

You are aware that Danes and Swedes were Vikings? Your theory has so many holes....

Ok well you just said this:
"I don't see why people like Polish, Czechs, Hungarians, Estonians, Swiss, Irish Catholics, Danes, Swedes, Greeks, Italians, Norwegians, and whole bunch others who didn't do a heck of a lot of mass-murders, should be lumped in with the Anglo-Saxon menace."

And so now you are lumping Swedes and Danes in too? You have so many holes in your crazy theory.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

"I don't see why people like Polish, Czechs, Hungarians, Estonians, Swiss, Irish Catholics, Danes, Swedes, Greeks, Italians, Norwegians, and whole bunch others who didn't do a heck of a lot of mass-murders, should be lumped in with the Anglo-Saxon menace."

And so now you are lumping Swedes and Danes in too? You have so many holes in your crazy theory.

Anglo-Saxons have killed 100's of millions, and how about Vikings???????

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Anglo-Saxons have killed 100's of millions, and how about Vikings???????

Vikings were a small population over a thousand years ago killing with swords and spears. They were very violent for the time. But again you said Danes and Swedes shouldn't be lumped in, but for 300 years they were some of the planets most violent people. Now they are quite peaceful. Your theory is full of holes.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

That makes me very mad and makes me look at them as the enemy.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.
Forgive me if I dont just believe your literal accusation. I have a hard time seeing you make an economic argument about the tax cuts and being called a racist or nazi in rebuttal. So here you are dishonestly exaggerating...being part of the problem.

It wasn't until the advent of social media that average Americans realized just how much they were despised by the left. They were too busy working, raising their families and watching monday night football to pay much heed to politics. Many of them even voted for Democrats because they believed the sappy slogans about tolerance and diversity. But now, when "WE HATE YOU AND WANT YOU DEAD" is broadcast 24/7 by massive media corporations it's impossible to ignore.

That's what happened.
The Democrat message of "we hate you" certainly predated Trump. Democrats have been saying it for years. The redneck southerners, the hillbillies, the small town fools from forgotten flyover country were the butt of increasingly vicious hostility. Shitstain obama voiced disdain of those who cling to guns and bibles.

In 2016 the democrat slogan was "we hate you". Our answer was Donald Trump. He incurred pointed Democrat ire by just loving everyone democrats made a point of hating. How he was ridiculed and mocked when he openly said I love poor people, Uneducated people. All the people hated by democrsts.

It's passed that. The democrat slogan is we really hate you and want you dead.

We believe you. We really do believe you.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

Nothing. Just a bad week.

Now in a larger sense…there has been a shift away from the counsel of people who can reason to people who rely on fear and anger. Since the topic of the day is violence, the focus should be there. Clearly, the rest of the world has the problem figured out; don’t allow tools of violence in your society and you have a lot less violence. Anyone looking at this can reason but if you attempt to show someone this simple formula….the fear is put into the equation; quickly followed by anger and what I will call dis-information. Mis-information is simply being stupid. Dis-information is changing the facts to suit your outlook.

What has happened to us?

In a nut shell, we no longer instill:
"Thou shalt not kill".
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
"Love thy neighbor."

Peace is an attribute shared with us by way of the Holy Spirit. When we kicked God out, His Spirit went with him.
The void has been filled by Satan.
Are we required to believe in your god, your holy spirit, your satan?

No. But yes if you live in a mostly Muslim country. Apostasy is punishable by death in those lovely places.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
Don’t forget incessant murder in Chicago, etc., too.
Drug abuse, depleted family structure and alienation exacerbated by social media.
What is the Right's obsession with Chicago?
I don't know. Ask them.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
What happened?

Hillary lost and Progressives refuse to live peacefully in a country that they don't run

Progressives aren't shooting up Synagogues, black Churches or sending bombs to political critics. We have a more serious problem than Antifia going on.
Progressives are burning cities, punching women, and the elderly.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

That makes me very mad and makes me look at them as the enemy.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.
Forgive me if I dont just believe your literal accusation. I have a hard time seeing you make an economic argument about the tax cuts and being called a racist or nazi in rebuttal. So here you are dishonestly exaggerating...being part of the problem.

I've certainly been called racist in such discussions, and if not racist, which is the lib go to, then some other "name of some sort".

I am NOT exaggerating.

Every single FUCKING TIME.

How about putting forth ideas to advance our nation forward? Not, women are bad unless they are subjugated to someone's sexual whims, people with darker skin are evil, People who practice religions other than fundamentalist Christianity are evil, LGBTs are evil. Dump this shit and get back into society.

How about not raising taxes, killing babies, giving taxpayer money away, and trying to ban guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back