What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The magabomber is a trump "superfan" that isn't all there regardless of his intelligence.

The synagogue shooter is a far right extremist. So far right he did not support trump and considered him a "globalist" likely because his daughter is jewish and he supports israel.

Unfortunately these far right nazis have figured out how the internet can amplify and spread their message of hate. They hide behind the right of free speech to spread the hatred and attack any internet entity that bans their bullshit. They are the cancer of the internet and humanity.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

This nonsense is nothing new and has been going on since Cain and Able.

Crimes like this happen when Obama was sitting in the Oval Office, so let not start with how Trump retardation has started this.
I think it has gotten worse. And I tend to think social media plays a part in it.

I disagree.

Mass shooting, riots and hate was going on when Obama was President along with the few terrorist attacks, so it is nothing new since Obama days.

We saw an increase during Bill Clinton time but it grew bigger under Obama and I can list the many attacks on society while Obama was President.

So Trump is not the main reasoning at all.

As for Social Media, well when you let the village idiots allow to write and post their view as truth, well ya know it is not going to help at all...

I totally agree and that is the conundrum, how to effectively marginalize the hate without limiting free speech. That is why I feel it is up to We The People, not government laws.

Remember when McCain, at some townhall event, scolded a woman that, no, Obama was not a Muslim, and that he is a good American family man?

Try to imagine the Trumpy, or anyone among the current crop of GOP candidates doing same at this time. ... Exactly, I can't, either.

Or remember how, in 2007, under Bush, both houses of Congress reauthorized the Voting Rights Act, the crown jewel of American civil rights legislation, almost unanimously.

Now, try to imagine so much as a dozen of GOP legislators standing up to repair the wholesale arson against the Act perpetrated by the Roberts court. ... Exactly, I can't, either.

This is how far the GOP has traveled during the last decade, and they were pretty far gone by 2007. That's the root cause of the rot we're seeing, and, given most of the electorate are followers, I don't have much hope We the People will correct course. It's up to the GOP to get back on something resembling a reasonable track, and abandon hate- and fear-mongering, and exploiting ethnic, racial, or gender divisions for electoral gains. I have no hope - none - they will do it on their own. What might help them see the light is their big-spending sugar daddies abandoning them, and there's not much hope they'll place the health of the nation above their expectation of the next tax cut or deregulatory vandalism, either.

Last edited:
View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

That makes me very mad and makes me look at them as the enemy.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.
You taught them to do that.

Nope. I am always looking for real discussion about the issues, based on the issues.

And I am constantly disappointed. And more and more so.
You as in "you conservatives" not.you individually.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.

Nope. I am always looking for real discussion about the issues, based on the issues.

Not buying it. There is no sign that the macro differs from my personal experience.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

Not buying it. There is no sign that the macro differs from my personal experience.
You can "buy" whatever you want. I told the truth. That's all that matters to me.

You can "buy" whatever you want. I told the truth. That's all that matters to me.

You told me that you blame conservatives for the actions of liberals, without backing it up at all.

At least you aren't denying the behavior of liberals in this. Thank you for that honesty.

If you were interested in discussion on the issue, which would make sense as you are a member of a discussion forum,

at this point you should explain how you think that we conservatives are responsible.

I want to note, that I really worked to control my snarkiness in this post. I want credit for that.

The magabomber is a trump "superfan" that isn't all there regardless of his intelligence.

The synagogue shooter is a far right extremist. So far right he did not support trump and considered him a "globalist" likely because his daughter is jewish and he supports israel.

Unfortunately these far right nazis have figured out how the internet can amplify and spread their message of hate. They hide behind the right of free speech to spread the hatred and attack any internet entity that bans their bullshit. They are the cancer of the internet and humanity.

Soviets killed more than Nazis, but I don't see Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter going nuts banning Soviets.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

What happened to us?

Well maybe he did a little history lesson on the Al Gore Unabomber who mailed bombs to CEO's and murdered them cuz they were harming the environment.

Or maybe he did a little digging and found Bill Ayers and how he bombed various places for political gain.

Or maybe he discovered Oscar Lopez Rivera who had murdered people in New York with bombs for political gain. Bill Clinton refused to commute his sentence and release him because he was unrepentant, but Obama had no such moral issues and let him go.

After all, he was a big communist so deep down he meant well.

Thanks for playing.

How about putting forth ideas to advance our nation forward? Not, women are bad unless they are subjugated to someone's sexual whims, people with darker skin are evil, People who practice religions other than fundamentalist Christianity are evil, LGBTs are evil. Dump this shit and get back into society.

How about not raising taxes, killing babies, giving taxpayer money away, and trying to ban guns?

Nobody's doing anything like that, except for trying to ban certain types of weapons capable of causing the type of carnage we witnessed on Saturday morning. You have a very vivid imagination.

Can we have our $2 billion back that you idiots wasted on "abstinence only" education, now being renamed by the cult retards as "sexual risk avoidance" programs?
New Name, Same Harm: Rebranding of Federal Abstinence-Only Programs

America is being overrun by vermin from white-trash fundie cults.

Soviets killed more than Nazis, but I don't see Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter going nuts banning Soviets.
You are right. Legendary : Battle of Stalingrad - Wikipedia

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
What happened?

Hillary lost and Progressives refuse to live peacefully in a country that they don't run

Progressives aren't shooting up Synagogues, black Churches or sending bombs to political critics. We have a more serious problem than Antifia going on.
They're shooting Republican Congressman, big difference

View attachment 225332

We all need a little fairy dust about now.

It's only politics and if you think any of our crabbing and whining is making a bit of difference where our government is actually run.... you're taking this too seriously.

Will you call out CNN, Colbert, and the rest of the left hate media?

sk101118dAPR20181011044510.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I didn't think you would.

Let's face it, you support and promote violence by the left against the right.

You become outraged if is backfires, but as long as Americans are the victims, you're all for violence.

cb101018dAPR20181010014507.jpg
I'm all for peace and respect for each other's opinions, coexisting with my neighbors regardless of their religion or crazy militia ideas. Just do me the favor of actually replying to my posts instead of spewing stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Of all the people on this thread, did you really think it was rational to point that at me? No matter how hard you look, you will never find me applauding violence by the left. Ever. Not on my crabbiest day.

You're all for peace as long as the right shuts up and does as they are told.

You advocate for the elimination of the bill of rights. That is not peace.

Spewing hate is not American you stupid fuck.

Just because it is legal to spew your haste does not mean you should nor does it mean you don't get called out for it.

You people are dumber than shit.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?
What happened?

Hillary lost and Progressives refuse to live peacefully in a country that they don't run

Progressives aren't shooting up Synagogues, black Churches or sending bombs to political critics. We have a more serious problem than Antifia going on.
They're shooting Republican Congressman, big difference
The must be it. I remember the hate spewing Bernie Samders telling people that Republicans were the enemies of America.

Oh wait. He didn't.

That is the fucking difference you stupid fuck.

Will you call out CNN, Colbert, and the rest of the left hate media?

sk101118dAPR20181011044510.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I didn't think you would.

Let's face it, you support and promote violence by the left against the right.

You become outraged if is backfires, but as long as Americans are the victims, you're all for violence.

cb101018dAPR20181010014507.jpg
I'm all for peace and respect for each other's opinions, coexisting with my neighbors regardless of their religion or crazy militia ideas. Just do me the favor of actually replying to my posts instead of spewing stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Of all the people on this thread, did you really think it was rational to point that at me? No matter how hard you look, you will never find me applauding violence by the left. Ever. Not on my crabbiest day.

Your all for peace as long as the right shuts up and does as they are told.

You advocate for the elimination of the bill of rights. That is not peace.
What do you call putting limits on how much an organization can push rhetoric that glorifies hatred for an entire group of people?
A good plan.

started with talk radio but the hatred bloomed in to fruition with the Internet and Social media, and the spreading of lies created, as truth.

no one is turning their cheek, or walking an extra mile with their adversary, as Christ TAUGHT.

Absolute poppycock. It started with Progressive infiltration into our systems of education and government.
How dare they teach us that homosexuals have rights to.
Homosexuals do have rights, they do not have however more rights then non homosexuals and heterosexuals do not have to accept homosexuality if they choose not too
And this is an example of the ignorance, fear, hate, and bigotry which fuel reactionaryism – in this case an unwarranted hostility toward gay Americans and the wrongheaded notion that gay Americans seek ‘more rights.’

The rights gay Americans work to protect concern solely the relationship between government and gay Americans, where the Constitution prohibits government from disadvantaging gay Americans through force of law for no other reason than being gay.

The rights which safeguard gay Americans from government abuse do not apply to private citizens who are at complete liberty to hate gay Americans and refuse to associate with them, however ridiculous and unwarranted – no one can be ‘forced’ to accept gay Americans, and no one advocates ‘forcing’ anyone to accept gay Americans.

Gays deserve absolutely no rights for being gay, our rights as Americans are equal. You are the fucktard who thinks you are special. You are not.

And get your AIDS test
Look, its the bigoted ignorant piece of shit.

Trump is stripping the gay community of equal rights,.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

What is happening to us?

This nonsense is nothing new and has been going on since Cain and Able.

Crimes like this happen when Obama was sitting in the Oval Office, so let not start with how Trump retardation has started this.
I think it has gotten worse. And I tend to think social media plays a part in it.

I disagree.

Mass shooting, riots and hate was going on when Obama was President along with the few terrorist attacks, so it is nothing new since Obama days.

We saw an increase during Bill Clinton time but it grew bigger under Obama and I can list the many attacks on society while Obama was President.

So Trump is not the main reasoning at all.

As for Social Media, well when you let the village idiots allow to write and post their view as truth, well ya know it is not going to help at all...
Jesus Fuck yiou people are stupid.

List those attacks and point out where Obama's rhetoric played a part.

What is happening to us?

What do you mean by 'us'?

I ain't have nothin to do with any of those incidents.
Who did you vote for in 2016? Who will you vote for in 2018?

Trymnp spewed hate durung the campaign. If you voted for him, you voted for that too.

No, he didn't vote for that. Try again.
Yes he did. He knew Trump was like this when he voted.

If you voted for Trump, so did you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back