What Has Hillary Done For You?

Ex-Benghazi Investigator Says U.S. Panel Targeted Clinton

Fired Benghazi investigator says House probe is partisan

...a former staffer is coming out with a scathing indictment of the panel, charging its Republican leaders of carrying out a partisan investigation aimed unfairly at the Democratic presidential candidate.

Fired Benghazi investigator says House probe is partisan

now you're getting desperate. digging out he EX's. good grief
the Desperation is on you ... Kevin McCarthy was pissed of at the Tea party for outing him aboutr fucking some congress woman, so he out the Tea part over Bengahazi and you can't stand that fact .. that your republican are being show to the country how desperate they are that they will out their own ... no different the Nizon I would say no different then both bush's :ssex:

Madeleine Albright became the country’s first female secretary of state in 1997. In doing so, Albright broke a glass ceiling that Wellesley political science professor Craig Murhpy described as made of “gorilla glass.”

images

But Albright was able to break through it in part because of networks of people who supported her.

As he introduced the honored guest, he smiled: “Secretary Albright, I want to introduce you to one of those networks: the political science majors of Wellesley College.”

She told the political science majors that they were in pretty rare company — given that of the three women who have served as secretary of state, two were both Wellesley graduates. Albright was the first. Hillary Clinton was the second.

As she spoke to students, Albright recalled a favorite story: “My youngest granddaughter, when she turned seven a couple of years ago said, ‘so what’s the big deal about Grandma Maddie being Secretary of State? Only girls are secretary of state.’

In her lifetime, that would be true.”

Madeleine Albright Reflects On Women’s Rights, Diplomacy In Wellesley Return

wellesley_speechhr.jpg

A graduate of Wellesley College and Yale Law School, she has worked with organizations dealing with the plight of migrant workers, indigents needing legal help, distressed children and families, and increasing educational opportunity. She helped run the western presidential campaign of U.S. Sen. George McGovern, and served on the legal staff on the U.S. House committee that impeached Richard Nixon.

As first lady in Arkansas, she chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee, co-founded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, and served on the boards of the Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Legal Services and the Children’s Defense Fund.

Ms. Clinton headed a task force that fashioned the country’s first national health care measure, which the Republicans in Washington vigorously trashed, inducing so much fear that it was scuttled.

As secretary of state, she met world leaders from Russia’s Vladimir Putin to Germany’s Angela Merkel to Aung San Suu Kyi in Myanmar. It’s hard to imagine Republican Gov. Scott Walker intimidating Putin with stories of how he faced down striking state workers, or North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un fretting over Gov. Chris Christie’s bluster, or Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei staying awake at night over Sen. Marco Rubio’s name on that borderline traitorous letter sent to Iran by 47 GOP senators, or Cuba’s Castro brothers losing sleep over a third Bush in the White House, or Boko Haram, the Nigerian terrorists who have kidnapped young women and beheaded enemies, worrying about the fiery speeches of pediatric surgeon Ben Carson, a leading Republican presidential candidate in several states.

Rand Paul? He doesn’t even believe we should have a foreign policy.

Commentary: The Most Qualified Candidate For President In Our Lifetime

Despite progress over the last several decades, girls and women remain the majority of the world’s unhealthy, unfed, and unpaid.

No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project is a Clinton Foundation initiative to inspire and advance the full participation of girls and women around the world. Even today, persistent stereotypes and barriers keep women from equal access, representation, and compensation in our communities and around the world. No Ceilings is convening global partners to build a data-driven evaluation of the progress girls and women have made and the challenges that remain to help chart the path forward to full participation in the 21st century.

We're all in this together – all committed to helping people realize their full potential.

No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project

Giving Hillary Credit for SCHIP

If either the male or the female of the strange new semi-human life forms known as "Clintons" had even a fraction of thee h
reart and brains they left behind for their successor, they would have done it themselves.f

President Bush did more for Africa and the women there and around the world than Hillary or Obama put together. but if you must make up things. It's understandable why. sheesh
it was the clinton's that pushed bush to Africa you Idiot ... with the Aids problem and water problems ... this is one of the Clinton foundations projects that bush jump on board with ... like I said stephoney your soooooooooo full of shit its a wonder you can stand up

Bernie Sanders: 'Maybe I shouldn't say this: I like Hillary Clinton'
Bernie Sanders Maybe I shouldn t say this I like Hillary Clinton US news The Guardian

Bernie Sanders is raising more money than every Republican candidate

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” Trump told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

When Donald Trump Praised Hillary Clinton

Last edited:
Quote from
Here’s A List Of Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesn’t Have Any

These are not all of her accomplishments. Her activism on behalf of women a children across the world is renowned. Her activism for raising the minimum wage and combating climate change is stellar. You do not have to support what she does or stands for. But do not say she doesn’t have any accomplishments. The conservatives who say this are the ones who are pushing for Ted Cruz – who brought on a $24 billion shut down. That, to them, is an accomplishment?
She let four American's die and then lied about it.

This year also marks the 20th anniversary of the influential Fourth World Conference on Women hosted in Beijing, during which Hillary Clinton famously declared that "women's rights are human rights."

China's chilling message to women

hillary clinton

"If there is one message that echoes forth from this conference, let it be that human rights are women's rights and women's rights are human rights, once and for all."

Those were the inspirational words Hillary Clinton spoke as the first lady of the United States in 1995 at the groundbreaking Beijing World Conference for Women. Twenty years later, Clinton is now amplifying the message with her presidential campaign as women around the world continue to fight for equal rights.

An upcoming full-length feature documentary by MAKERS, the group behind AOL's female leadership documentary series, will take audiences back to the moment Clinton and other world leaders helped turn women's rights into a global issue. The film, Once and For All, uses interviews and archival footage to chronicle the months leading up to the conference, reflects on the conference's impact, and considers what work still needs to be done to achieve true gender equality around the world.

"Women's Rights Are Human Rights": Watch the Trailer For a New Documentary on Gender Equality
Tell that to all of Bill's mistresses. Hillary did everything in her power to destroy their lives. Letting BILL continue on sexual harassing them.

How about you save this question until maybe Hillary Clinton is running against Marco Rubio,

then we'll Senate records to compare...

As you see and will continue to see,

these people have no interest in actually comparing Senate records...

Hillary vs Rubio, Hillary vs. Cruz...
why would they do that ... show them what idiots they have elected??? point out their incompetence ??? you really want them to show their real cards???

Madeleine Albright became the country’s first female secretary of state in 1997. In doing so, Albright broke a glass ceiling that Wellesley political science professor Craig Murhpy described as made of “gorilla glass.”

images

But Albright was able to break through it in part because of networks of people who supported her.

As he introduced the honored guest, he smiled: “Secretary Albright, I want to introduce you to one of those networks: the political science majors of Wellesley College.”

She told the political science majors that they were in pretty rare company — given that of the three women who have served as secretary of state, two were both Wellesley graduates. Albright was the first. Hillary Clinton was the second.

As she spoke to students, Albright recalled a favorite story: “My youngest granddaughter, when she turned seven a couple of years ago said, ‘so what’s the big deal about Grandma Maddie being Secretary of State? Only girls are secretary of state.’

wellesley_speechhr.jpg

whoopee, they didn't call her Maddy Halfbright for nothing. JUST because someone is PUT in a position in our government doesn't MEAN they are always the right person for that position. Isn't that what you all said about Governor Palin? Even though she was more qualified than ev en that community agitator and Hillary put together. We've seen that with Obama. Look how many of his cronies he's put in government positions where most of them have no business or qualifications to be in them. so you can crow over Hillary and go vote for her, who cares. BUT not everyone is in love her. she is one nasty woman who would wipe you out if you get in her way of Power. Many of us aren't into that type of person to run our lives and our government.

A graduate of Wellesley College and Yale Law School, she has worked with organizations dealing with the plight of migrant workers, indigents needing legal help, distressed children and families, and increasing educational opportunity. She helped run the western presidential campaign of U.S. Sen. George McGovern, and served on the legal staff on the U.S. House committee that impeached Richard Nixon.

As first lady in Arkansas, she chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee, co-founded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, and served on the boards of the Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Legal Services and the Children’s Defense Fund.

Ms. Clinton headed a task force that fashioned the country’s first national health care measure, which the Republicans in Washington vigorously trashed, inducing so much fear that it was scuttled.

As secretary of state, she met world leaders from Russia’s Vladimir Putin to Germany’s Angela Merkel to Aung San Suu Kyi in Myanmar. It’s hard to imagine Republican Gov. Scott Walker intimidating Putin with stories of how he faced down striking state workers, or North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un fretting over Gov. Chris Christie’s bluster, or Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei staying awake at night over Sen. Marco Rubio’s name on that borderline traitorous letter sent to Iran by 47 GOP senators, or Cuba’s Castro brothers losing sleep over a third Bush in the White House, or Boko Haram, the Nigerian terrorists who have kidnapped young women and beheaded enemies, worrying about the fiery speeches of pediatric surgeon Ben Carson, a leading Republican presidential candidate in several states.

Rand Paul? He doesn’t even believe we should have a foreign policy.

Commentary: The Most Qualified Candidate For President In Our Lifetime
unless you can say Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi or emails, emails, emails, you can't get through to them ... even if its right in front of their face ... they're republicans ... if they are told by a republican handlers then they won't understand your post

images

wellesley_speechhr.jpg

whoopee, they didn't call her Maddy Halfbright for nothing. JUST because someone is PUT in a position in our government doesn't MEAN they are always the right person for that position. We've seen that with Obama. Look how many of his cronies he's put in government positions where most of them have no business or qualifications to be in them. so you can crow over Hillary and go vote for her, who cares. BUT not everyone is in love her. she is one nasty woman who would wipe you out if you get in her way of Power. Many of us aren't into that type of person to run our lives and our government.

You've done a heckuva job, Brownie! Outstanding!

When you compare your 3rd grade education to Yale, you're not even Halfbright. lol

images

wellesley_speechhr.jpg

whoopee, they didn't call her Maddy Halfbright for nothing. JUST because someone is PUT in a position in our government doesn't MEAN they are always the right person for that position. We've seen that with Obama. Look how many of his cronies he's put in government positions where most of them have no business or qualifications to be in them. so you can crow over Hillary and go vote for her, who cares. BUT not everyone is in love her. she is one nasty woman who would wipe you out if you get in her way of Power. Many of us aren't into that type of person to run our lives and our government.
don't ya just laugh at her stephoney and her non- factual post .... you can post until your blue in the face .... stephony is to ignorant to understand... put into government really stephoney??? is that why Bush was in office ??? JUST because someone is PUT in a position in our government ... you do realize he never was elected ..he was selected JUST because someone in out government PUT him in as president ...

images

wellesley_speechhr.jpg

You've done a heckuva job, Brownie! Outstanding!

When you compare your 3rd grade education to Yale, you're not even Halfbright. lol
stephoney is the boards class clown ... she just makes you laugh when she responds ...

This year also marks the 20th anniversary of the influential Fourth World Conference on Women hosted in Beijing, during which Hillary Clinton famously declared that "women's rights are human rights."

hillary clinton

"If there is one message that echoes forth from this conference, let it be that human rights are women's rights and women's rights are human rights, once and for all."

Those were the inspirational words Hillary Clinton spoke as the first lady of the United States in 1995 at the groundbreaking Beijing World Conference for Women. Twenty years later, Clinton is now amplifying the message with her presidential campaign as women around the world continue to fight for equal rights.

An upcoming full-length feature documentary by MAKERS, the group behind AOL's female leadership documentary series, will take audiences back to the moment Clinton and other world leaders helped turn women's rights into a global issue. The film, Once and For All, uses interviews and archival footage to chronicle the months leading up to the conference, reflects on the conference's impact, and considers what work still needs to be done to achieve true gender equality around the world.

"Women's Rights Are Human Rights": Watch the Trailer For a New Documentary on Gender Equality
Tell that to all of Bill's mistresses. Hillary did everything in her power to destroy their lives. Letting BILL continue on sexual harassing them.
what does Bills mistress have to do with her running for office ... as I understand it ...there was never any harassing of them.,.. where did you come up with that??? from Glenn beck??? rush ??? hanity??? they came to him to allow them to give him a tiny, but exciting, BLOW JOB... hows that harassing them HUNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

hillary clinton

what does Bills mistress have to do with her running for office ... as I understand it ...there was never any harassing of them.,.. where did you come up with that??? from Glenn beck??? rush ??? hanity??? they came to him to allow them to give him a tiny, but exciting, BLOW JOB... hows that harassing them HUNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
From the women themselves you dumbass. She is a delusional bitch.

no, shameless partisan fools fabricated a supposed LIE because it occurred during election season.

then uninformed sheeple like you repeat that LIE. :itsok:

US Embassador to Lybia Killed

Statement on the Attack in Benghazi

Press Statement
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Washington, DC

September 11, 2012

I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today. As we work to secure our personnel and facilities, we have confirmed that one of our State Department officers was killed. We are heartbroken by this terrible loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and those who have suffered in this attack.

This evening, I called Libyan President Magariaf to coordinate additional support to protect Americans in Libya. President Magariaf expressed his condemnation and condolences and pledged his government’s full cooperation.

Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.

In light of the events of today, the United States government is working with partner countries around the world to protect our personnel, our missions, and American citizens worldwide.

---

Remarks on the Deaths of American Personnel in Benghazi, Libya

Remarks
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Treaty Room
Washington, DC
September 12, 2012

Yesterday, our U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya was attacked. Heavily armed militants assaulted the compound and set fire to our buildings. American and Libyan security personnel battled the attackers together. Four Americans were killed. They included Sean Smith, a Foreign Service information management officer, and our Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. We are still making next of kin notifications for the other two individuals.

This is an attack that should shock the conscience of people of all faiths around the world. We condemn in the strongest terms this senseless act of violence, and we send our prayers to the families, friends, and colleagues of those we’ve lost.

All over the world, every day, America’s diplomats and development experts risk their lives in the service of our country and our values, because they believe that the United States must be a force for peace and progress in the world, that these aspirations are worth striving and sacrificing for. Alongside our men and women in uniform, they represent the best traditions of a bold and generous nation.

In the lobby of this building, the State Department, the names of those who have fallen in the line of duty are inscribed in marble. Our hearts break over each one. And now, because of this tragedy, we have new heroes to honor and more friends to mourn.

Chris Stevens fell in love with the Middle East as a young Peace Corps volunteer teaching English in Morocco. He joined the Foreign Service, learned languages, won friends for America in distant places, and made other people’s hopes his own.

In the early days of the Libyan revolution, I asked Chris to be our envoy to the rebel opposition. He arrived on a cargo ship in the port of Benghazi and began building our relationships with Libya’s revolutionaries. He risked his life to stop a tyrant, then gave his life trying to help build a better Libya. The world needs more Chris Stevenses. I spoke with his sister, Ann, this morning, and told her that he will be remembered as a hero by many nations.

Sean Smith was an Air Force veteran. He spent 10 years as an information management officer in the State Department, he was posted at The Hague, and was in Libya on a brief temporary assignment. He was a husband to his wife Heather, with whom I spoke this morning. He was a father to two young children, Samantha and Nathan. They will grow up being proud of the service their father gave to our country, service that took him from Pretoria to Baghdad, and finally to Benghazi.

The mission that drew Chris and Sean and their colleagues to Libya is both noble and necessary, and we and the people of Libya honor their memory by carrying it forward. This is not easy. Today, many Americans are asking – indeed, I asked myself – how could this happen? How could this happen in a country we helped liberate, in a city we helped save from destruction? This question reflects just how complicated and, at times, how confounding the world can be.

But we must be clear-eyed, even in our grief. This was an attack by a small and savage group – not the people or Government of Libya. Everywhere Chris and his team went in Libya, in a country scarred by war and tyranny, they were hailed as friends and partners. And when the attack came yesterday, Libyans stood and fought to defend our post. Some were wounded. Libyans carried Chris’ body to the hospital, and they helped rescue and lead other Americans to safety. And last night, when I spoke with the President of Libya, he strongly condemned the violence and pledged every effort to protect our people and pursue those responsible.

The friendship between our countries, borne out of shared struggle, will not be another casualty of this attack. A free and stable Libya is still in America’s interest and security, and we will not turn our back on that, nor will we rest until those responsible for these attacks are found and brought to justice. We are working closely with the Libyan authorities to move swiftly and surely. We are also working with partners around the world to safeguard other American embassies, consulates, and citizens.

There will be more time later to reflect, but today, we have work to do. There is no higher priority than protecting our men and women wherever they serve. We are working to determine the precise motivations and methods of those who carried out this assault. Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our Embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the internet. America’s commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear – there is no justification for this, none. Violence like this is no way to honor religion or faith. And as long as there are those who would take innocent life in the name of God, the world will never know a true and lasting peace.

It is especially difficult that this happened on September 11th. It’s an anniversary that means a great deal to all Americans.

Every year on that day, we are reminded that our work is not yet finished, that the job of putting an end to violent extremism and building a safe and stable world continues. But September 11th means even more than that. It is a day on which we remember thousands of American heroes, the bonds that connect all Americans, wherever we are on this Earth, and the values that see us through every storm. And now it is a day on which we will remember Sean, Chris, and their colleagues.

May God bless them, and may God bless the thousands of Americans working in every corner of the world who make this country the greatest force for peace, prosperity, and progress, and a force that has always stood for human dignity – the greatest force the world has ever known. And may God continue to bless the United States of America.

Thank you.

Press Releases: 2012

no, shameless partisan fools fabricated a supposed LIE because it occurred during election season.

then uninformed sheeple like you repeat that LIE. :itsok:

US Embassador to Lybia Killed

Statement on the Attack in Benghazi

Press Statement
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Washington, DC

September 11, 2012

I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today. As we work to secure our personnel and facilities, we have confirmed that one of our State Department officers was killed. We are heartbroken by this terrible loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and those who have suffered in this attack.

This evening, I called Libyan President Magariaf to coordinate additional support to protect Americans in Libya. President Magariaf expressed his condemnation and condolences and pledged his government’s full cooperation.

Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.

In light of the events of today, the United States government is working with partner countries around the world to protect our personnel, our missions, and American citizens worldwide.

---

Remarks on the Deaths of American Personnel in Benghazi, Libya

Remarks
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Treaty Room
Washington, DC
September 12, 2012

Yesterday, our U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya was attacked. Heavily armed militants assaulted the compound and set fire to our buildings. American and Libyan security personnel battled the attackers together. Four Americans were killed. They included Sean Smith, a Foreign Service information management officer, and our Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. We are still making next of kin notifications for the other two individuals.

This is an attack that should shock the conscience of people of all faiths around the world. We condemn in the strongest terms this senseless act of violence, and we send our prayers to the families, friends, and colleagues of those we’ve lost.

All over the world, every day, America’s diplomats and development experts risk their lives in the service of our country and our values, because they believe that the United States must be a force for peace and progress in the world, that these aspirations are worth striving and sacrificing for. Alongside our men and women in uniform, they represent the best traditions of a bold and generous nation.

In the lobby of this building, the State Department, the names of those who have fallen in the line of duty are inscribed in marble. Our hearts break over each one. And now, because of this tragedy, we have new heroes to honor and more friends to mourn.

Chris Stevens fell in love with the Middle East as a young Peace Corps volunteer teaching English in Morocco. He joined the Foreign Service, learned languages, won friends for America in distant places, and made other people’s hopes his own.

In the early days of the Libyan revolution, I asked Chris to be our envoy to the rebel opposition. He arrived on a cargo ship in the port of Benghazi and began building our relationships with Libya’s revolutionaries. He risked his life to stop a tyrant, then gave his life trying to help build a better Libya. The world needs more Chris Stevenses. I spoke with his sister, Ann, this morning, and told her that he will be remembered as a hero by many nations.

Sean Smith was an Air Force veteran. He spent 10 years as an information management officer in the State Department, he was posted at The Hague, and was in Libya on a brief temporary assignment. He was a husband to his wife Heather, with whom I spoke this morning. He was a father to two young children, Samantha and Nathan. They will grow up being proud of the service their father gave to our country, service that took him from Pretoria to Baghdad, and finally to Benghazi.

The mission that drew Chris and Sean and their colleagues to Libya is both noble and necessary, and we and the people of Libya honor their memory by carrying it forward. This is not easy. Today, many Americans are asking – indeed, I asked myself – how could this happen? How could this happen in a country we helped liberate, in a city we helped save from destruction? This question reflects just how complicated and, at times, how confounding the world can be.

But we must be clear-eyed, even in our grief. This was an attack by a small and savage group – not the people or Government of Libya. Everywhere Chris and his team went in Libya, in a country scarred by war and tyranny, they were hailed as friends and partners. And when the attack came yesterday, Libyans stood and fought to defend our post. Some were wounded. Libyans carried Chris’ body to the hospital, and they helped rescue and lead other Americans to safety. And last night, when I spoke with the President of Libya, he strongly condemned the violence and pledged every effort to protect our people and pursue those responsible.

The friendship between our countries, borne out of shared struggle, will not be another casualty of this attack. A free and stable Libya is still in America’s interest and security, and we will not turn our back on that, nor will we rest until those responsible for these attacks are found and brought to justice. We are working closely with the Libyan authorities to move swiftly and surely. We are also working with partners around the world to safeguard other American embassies, consulates, and citizens.

There will be more time later to reflect, but today, we have work to do. There is no higher priority than protecting our men and women wherever they serve. We are working to determine the precise motivations and methods of those who carried out this assault. Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our Embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the internet. America’s commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear – there is no justification for this, none. Violence like this is no way to honor religion or faith. And as long as there are those who would take innocent life in the name of God, the world will never know a true and lasting peace.

It is especially difficult that this happened on September 11th. It’s an anniversary that means a great deal to all Americans.

Every year on that day, we are reminded that our work is not yet finished, that the job of putting an end to violent extremism and building a safe and stable world continues. But September 11th means even more than that. It is a day on which we remember thousands of American heroes, the bonds that connect all Americans, wherever we are on this Earth, and the values that see us through every storm. And now it is a day on which we will remember Sean, Chris, and their colleagues.

May God bless them, and may God bless the thousands of Americans working in every corner of the world who make this country the greatest force for peace, prosperity, and progress, and a force that has always stood for human dignity – the greatest force the world has ever known. And may God continue to bless the United States of America.

Thank you.

Press Releases: 2012
They blamed an unknown video, knowing it was a planned terrorist attack. They also say they knew where Stevens was, because of Hillary's email. She is worthless.

Forum List

Back