🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What have blacks contributed to society?

Chump is for the person that believes it's intelligent to ignore whole numbers in order to promote an agenda.

We have already had numerous good laughs...we read your posts.

Sorry...the vast majority of Americans understand percentages. Even the guy who sold you out understands them...Eniende usted que negro?
I'll be waiting to hear your ridiculous take on black crime,percentages and whole numbers.....as will anyone with a brain.

I'll be waiting for you to explain why white people overwhelmingly kill other white people, why they rape more than anyone else, why they suck the majority of the resources of the social safety net, etc.

Sorry you made another stupid comment concerning percentages, as your silly statement proves, some people shouldn't touch percentages until they can master 2+2.

However I won't ruin a good thread, proving your idiocy.
I have done it sufficiently in other threads.

You haven't done shit in other threads other than make yourself look ridiculous.
Thank God blacks are only a small portion of the population or I wouldnt have this all white zero crime rate neighborhood to live in.
It's nice to be able to walk around at any hour with no fear of being robbed.
Actually your childish need to follow me from thread to thread while continuously being made a fool off, disproves your own statement.

You felt the need to try to hi-jack this thread with your ignorant braying, not me.
Contribute something to the thread or take your stupid assed posts elsewhere.

Good that you can walk in your neighborhood, I can walk the same in mine, it's zero crime and far from all white, you stupid assed loser.

Follow you? Dont flatter yourself son,I unfortunately stumbled across you.
And anyone who pretends percentages dont count because they dont paint the rosy picture they want to portray,deserves all the ridicule that can be heaped on them.

Maybe if you faced the issues instead of hiding from them.....
If you want to play ignorant about being a thread stalker, so be it.
Anyone can go back to the beginning of this post and see your silly assed comments that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread and instead attempting to attack me.

Yeah that pretty much shows you as a thread stalker.

The reason for your stalking????...embarrassed because you have been made the fool numerous times on numerous threads.

So you attempt to paint a picture devoid of white on white genocide and rape by ignoring the numbers that stare you in the face.

Oh well, your ignorance may indeed be blissful for you.

Instead of making more of a fool of yourself, either post something relevant to the thread or get the fuck lost...

Honest question. Please stay on topic. List and explain as many items/inventions as you can.............

George Washington Carver invented over 300 inventions from the peanut including coffee, dye and other inventions. I am giving George Washington Carver as an example of an African - American accomplishment. Just one person and over 300 inventions out of that one individual! What a wonderful blessing this man was to our nation and what he contributed to America! If I were going to do two the second would be Ben Carson whose inventions and discoveries have revolutionized neurosurgery and helped many, many people. Gospel music was first introduced by a black person too - so what is your point?
10-inventions-african-americans-1.jpg

George Washington Carver in his laboratory.

Hulton Archive/Getty Images

It's sad that Men like George Washington Carver aren't cool within the black community anymore. A better question would be within the last 20 years?

Sorry...the vast majority of Americans understand percentages. Even the guy who sold you out understands them...Eniende usted que negro?
I'll be waiting to hear your ridiculous take on black crime,percentages and whole numbers.....as will anyone with a brain.

I'll be waiting for you to explain why white people overwhelmingly kill other white people, why they rape more than anyone else, why they suck the majority of the resources of the social safety net, etc.

Sorry you made another stupid comment concerning percentages, as your silly statement proves, some people shouldn't touch percentages until they can master 2+2.

However I won't ruin a good thread, proving your idiocy.
I have done it sufficiently in other threads.

You haven't done shit in other threads other than make yourself look ridiculous.
Thank God blacks are only a small portion of the population or I wouldnt have this all white zero crime rate neighborhood to live in.
It's nice to be able to walk around at any hour with no fear of being robbed.
Actually your childish need to follow me from thread to thread while continuously being made a fool off, disproves your own statement.

You felt the need to try to hi-jack this thread with your ignorant braying, not me.
Contribute something to the thread or take your stupid assed posts elsewhere.

Good that you can walk in your neighborhood, I can walk the same in mine, it's zero crime and far from all white, you stupid assed loser.

Follow you? Dont flatter yourself son,I unfortunately stumbled across you.
And anyone who pretends percentages dont count because they dont paint the rosy picture they want to portray,deserves all the ridicule that can be heaped on them.

Maybe if you faced the issues instead of hiding from them.....
If you want to play ignorant about being a thread stalker, so be it.
Anyone can go back to the beginning of this post and see your silly assed comments that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread and instead attempting to attack me.

Yeah that pretty much shows you as a thread stalker.

The reason for your stalking????...embarrassed because you have been made the fool numerous times on numerous threads.

So you attempt to paint a picture devoid of white on white genocide and rape by ignoring the numbers that stare you in the face.

Oh well, your ignorance may indeed be blissful for you.

Instead of making more of a fool of yourself, either post something relevant to the thread or get the fuck lost...
Idi Amin, Papa and Baby Doc Duvalier, the genocidal mass slaughter of Tutsi and moderate Hutu in Rwanda by members of the Hutu majority, all come to mind.

"They do it, too," is hardly a defense of tyranny.

I am full of sadnesss but no sympathy for the poor homo sapiens out there who are so damned obsessed with one particular race, with the goal being to denigrate said race, that all they can post is about said race.

Some people are just plain old sad.... really, just sad. And sick in the head, to boot.

And those people are ruining USMB. At some point in time, 1,000 threads over how racists think about black people is enough. It's a great way to destroy a message board. Not exactly a welcome mat for people who are not white and not racist.

cereal_killer - those are thoughts you really SHOULD consider. Really, you should.

I've been here far, far too long, and today is no worse than it has been in the past. It was worse about a year ago when a group of racists came in, many who stayed.

This topic is of interest to me as someone that enjoys tech and science history. Nothing racist about it. You people are destroying the black community sprit to advance and consider the world around them as you demand that they feel like the victim. Fuck you.

massey.gif
Walter Eugene Massey: Physicist (Theoretical and Solid State)
Alternate image: Walter E. Massey
The Scientist 9(16):14 (August 21, 1995)

Born: April 5, 1938
Birthplace: Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Walter Eugene Massey: Physicist

Walter Eugene Massey was born in Hattiesburg, Mississippi on April 5, 1938. He received a Bachelor of Science from Morehouse College in 1958. He earned both a Master of Science and Ph.D. in Physics from Washington University in 1966. Dr. Massey served as an Associate Professor of Physics at Brown University beginning in 1970, becoming a full Professor in 1975. Professor Massey served as the Director of the Argonne National Laboratory from 1979 to 1984. Since 1984 he has been the Vice-President for Research at Argonne National Laboratory. Professor Massey's research in theoretical and solid state physics deals with many-body problems, quantum liquids, and quantum solids.

On June 1, 1995, Dr. Walter E. Massey, class of 1958, was named ninth president of Morehouse. Massey served previously as provost and senior vice president-academic. Massey was the director of the National Science Foundation, the government's lead agency for support of research and education in mathematics, science and engineering.
Dissertation Title:Ground State of Liquid Helium-Boson Solutions for Mass 3 and 4.

Memberships:

• President, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
  • Distinguished Service Citation of the American Association of Physics Teachers (1975)
  • Member of the National Science Board (1978-1983)
  • Trustee, Brown University
  • Trustee, Rand Corporation
  • Visiting Committee for the Physics Department of MIT and Harvard
  • Superconducting Supercollider Site Evaluation Committee of the National Academies of Science and Engineering
  • Co-Chairman, AAAS Steering Committee for the Project to Strengthen the Scientific and Engineering Infrastructure in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Walter Eugene Massey Physicist

J. Ernest Wilkins, Jr.
Born: November 27, 1923
Birthplace: Chicago, IL
J. Ernest Wilkins, Jr.: Physicist, Mathematician, Engineer (Chemical/Nuclear)

J. Ernest Wilkins, Jr. first attracted nationwide attention when he received his college degree at age 17 and his doctorate from the University of Chicago at 19. He received his Bachelor of Science in 1941, Master of Science in 1941, and Ph.D. in Mathematics in 1942. He received a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering in 1942 from New York University, followed by a Master of Mechanical Engineering in 1960. He served as an Instructor of Mathematics at the Tuskegee Institute from 1943 to 1944. Wilkins was Associate Physicist to Physicist on the Manhattan Project from 1944 to 1946. He taught mathematics and did research at University of Chicago's Metallurgical Laboratory, where work was being conducted by Enrico Fermi's research group on the atomic bomb project. From 1946 to 1950 J. Ernest Wilkins was a Mathematician for the American Optical Company; from 1950 to 1955 he served as a Senior Mathematician for the Nuclear Development Corporation of America. Wilkins was Manager of Physics and Mathematics Department (1958-1959), later served as Manager (1960-1965). Dr. Wilkins served as Assistant Chairman of the Theoretical Physics Department, General Atomic Division of General Dynamics Corporation from 1960 to 1965 and Assistant Director of the laboratory from 1965 to 1970. In 1970, Dr. Wilkins was appointed as Distinguished Professor of Applied Mathematical Physics at Howard University. Dr. Wilkins was a joint owner of a company which designed and developed nuclear reactors for electrical power generation.

J. Ernest Wilkins, Jr. primary achievement has been the development of radiation shielding against gamma radiation, emitted during electron decay of the Sun and other nuclear sources. He developed mathematical models by which the amount of gamma radiation absorbed by a given material can be calculated. This technique of calculating radiative absorption is widely used among researcher in space and nuclear science projects.

Memberships and Awards

• Member, Phi Beta Kappa at 16.
  • Former President of the American Nuclear Society.
Dissertation Title: Multiple Integral Problems in Paramagnetic Form in the Calculus of

J. Ernest Wilkins Jr. Physicist Mathematician Engineer Chemical Nuclear

Waiting for this generation of blacks to come close!

List of African-American inventors and scientists - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Jesse Eugene Russell (born April 26, 1948) is an American inventor. Trained as an electrical engineer at Tennessee State University and Stanford University, and working in the field of wireless communication for over 20 years, Russell has played a major role in shaping the wireless communications industry direction through his leadership and perspectives for standards, technologies as well as new wireless service concepts.

Jesse Russell - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I'd love to see more of these young men that are causing trouble to their ways and follow this man. ;)

Mwende Window Snyder is a security and privacy product manager at Apple Inc. and the former Chief Security Something-Or-Other[1] (a tongue-in-cheek Chief Security Officer title) at Mozilla Corporation. She is co-author of Threat Modeling, a standard manual on application security.

Snyder is the daughter of an American father and a Kenyan-born mother, Wayua Muasa.[2]

Snyder was Director of Security Architecture at @stake and was a senior security strategist at Microsoft in the Security Engineering and Communications organization, most notably as security lead and signoff on Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 and Windows Server 2003. After leaving Microsoft in 2005, she worked as a principal, founder, and CTO at Matasano Security. She joined Mozilla in September 2006.[3][4]

On 10 December 2008, Snyder reported in the Mozilla Security blog that she would be leaving Mozilla Corporation at the end of the year.[5] On 1 March 2010, Snyder began work at Apple Inc.[6]
Window Snyder - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Warren M. Washington
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Warren M. Washington (born 1936) is an American atmospheric scientist, a former chair of the National Science Board, and currently senior scientist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) in Boulder, Colorado.
Warren M. Washington - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I LOVE IT WHEN BLACKS BECOME SOMETHING AND HELP MAKE AMERICA GREAT!!!

Arlie O. Petters, MBE (born February 8, 1964) is a Belizean American mathematical physicist, who is the Benjamin Powell Professor and Professor of Mathematics, Physics, and Business Administration at Duke University.[1] Petters is a founder of mathematical astronomy, focusing on problems connected to the interplay of gravity and light and employing tools from astrophysics, cosmology, general relativity, high energy physics, differential geometry, singularities, and probability theory.[2] His monograph "Singularity Theory and Gravitational Lensing" is the first to develop a mathematical theory of gravitational lensing. He was Chairman of the Council of Science Advisers to the Prime Minister of Belize (2010-2013).[3][4]
Arlie Petters - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This next one is cool!

James McLurkin (born in 1972) is an engineering assistant professor at Rice University specializing in swarm robotics. He appeared on Nova on PBS. In addition, he is a winner of the 2003 Lemelson-MIT Prize and completed his Ph.D. in computer science in May 2008 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. He earned his master’s degree in electrical engineering from the University of California at Berkeley.

James and his robots are featured in a 2005 episode of PBS' Nova: NOVA Profile James McLurkin

In 1995, McLurkin was invited by the Smithsonian Institution to speak about his life and career in a presentation for schoolchildren sponsored by the Smithsonian's Lemelson Center for the Study of Invention and Innovation. [1]

James graduated from Baldwin Senior High School, Baldwin, NY 11510 in 1990.[citation needed]
james-mclurkin-vi.jpg

James McLurkin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Mark E. Dean (born March 2, 1957) is an American inventor and a computer engineer. He was part of the team that developed the ISA bus, and he led a design team for making a one-gigahertz computer processor chip.[1] He holds three of IBM's original nine PC patents.[2] In August 2011, writing in his blog, Dean stated that he now uses a tablet computer instead of a PC.[3][4]
Mark Dean computer scientist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

John Dabiri (born 1980) is an American biophysicist, professor of aeronautics and bioengineering, and dean at the California Institute of Technology. He is best known for his research of the hydrodynamics of jellyfish propulsion and the design of a vertical-axis wind farm adapted from schooling fish. He is the director of the Biological Propulsion Laboratory,[1] which examines fluid transport with applications in aquatic locomotion, fluid dynamic energy conversion, and cardiac flows, as well as applying theoretical methods in fluid dynamics and concepts of optimal vortex formation.
John Dabiri - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I will praise a job well done!!! But will attack violence and idiocy harshly.

I am full of sadnesss but no sympathy for the poor homo sapiens out there who are so damned obsessed with one particular race, with the goal being to denigrate said race, that all they can post is about said race.

Some people are just plain old sad.... really, just sad. And sick in the head, to boot.

And those people are ruining USMB. At some point in time, 1,000 threads over how racists think about black people is enough. It's a great way to destroy a message board. Not exactly a welcome mat for people who are not white and not racist.

cereal_killer - those are thoughts you really SHOULD consider. Really, you should.

I've been here far, far too long, and today is no worse than it has been in the past. It was worse about a year ago when a group of racists came in, many who stayed.

This topic is of interest to me as someone that enjoys tech and science history. Nothing racist about it. You people are destroying the black community sprit to advance and consider the world around them as you demand that they feel like the victim.

And you're actually going to sit here and list, one by one, your "approved" black people?
Who in the flying fuck are you to decide that??

Fuck you.
No --- fuck YOU. And the condescending patronizing self-important racism horse you rode in on.

Honest question. Please stay on topic. List and explain as many items/inventions as you can.............
Why focus on an invention or item? Can not they be decent law abiding citizens that teach their children morals and how to be good adults? Pretty sure there are oodles of blacks out there that nobody ever hears about for a reason. They are busy minding their own business, working, supporting their families, respecting their elders, sending their kids to school and college, paying their taxes, buying their homes or are renting and paying on time, going to football games and in general being just like everyone else that does the same.

Why focus on an invention or item? Can not they be decent law abiding citizens that teach their children morals and how to be good adults? Pretty sure there are oodles of blacks out there that nobody ever hears about for a reason. They are busy minding their own business, working, supporting their families, respecting their elders, sending their kids to school and college, paying their taxes, buying their homes or are renting and paying on time, going to football games and in general being just like everyone else that does the same.

I agree --- except I don't think I would have gone with the word "oodles". :eusa_shifty:

This thread and the premise behind it is a fucking joke.

George Washington Carver invented over 300 inventions from the peanut including coffee, dye and other inventions. I am giving George Washington Carver as an example of an African - American accomplishment. Just one person and over 300 inventions out of that one individual! What a wonderful blessing this man was to our nation and what he contributed to America! If I were going to do two the second would be Ben Carson whose inventions and discoveries have revolutionized neurosurgery and helped many, many people. Gospel music was first introduced by a black person too - so what is your point?
10-inventions-african-americans-1.jpg

George Washington Carver in his laboratory.

Hulton Archive/Getty Images

It's sad that Men like George Washington Carver aren't cool within the black community anymore. A better question would be within the last 20 years?

true Matthew- I'm sure he would be an uncle tom.

Why did they come to this forum???

Probably because public race relations boards although a dime a dozen, usually dry up and disappear, because as you can see here, with the exception of a few, the same group of cartoonish buffoons post the same things on a regular basis, and it is usually of a "black versus white" variety, which actually is odd, because everyone is so obsessed with that perpetual divide, that it seems to have been overlooked that the country will be predominately "brown" in the not too distant future.

Back in the early to mid 90's when AOL came on the scene, they had a race relations message board there that would make this one look like elementary school sissy play.

There were some great minds there, and it also had it 's slugs too. That one eventually was overrun with nuts too just like this one is heading towards...JMO.

What have blacks contributed to society?

They kept John McCain from becoming president.

Something hilarious. For instance, if you look up Black Science Organization, you get all kinds from the National Society of Black Physicists to The American Association of Blacks in Energy. Blacks in science. Blacks in engineering.

AABE

NOBCChE - NOBCChE

Home - National Society of Black Engineers

National Society of Black Physicists - Arlington VA US

Same thing for gays:

Welcome NOGLSTP

For women
for Muslims
and so on.

But look at Christian science and you get sites like this:

What is Christian Science Christian Science

The heart of Christian Science is Love. It's about feeling and understanding God's goodness. It's based on the Bible and is explained in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures and other writings by Mary Baker Eddy. It shows the practicality of better understanding God, Christ Jesus, goodness, life, sacrament, salvation, and more. Anyone can find God to be "a very present help in trouble" (Ps. 46:1).
------------------------------------------------------------

Look up Republican Science Organizations and, well, check it out:

republican science organizations - Google Search

Or "Conservative science organizations" and you get this:

conservative science organizations - Google Search

With story after story like this:
Secret funding helped build vast network of climate denial thinktanks

The wealth and benefits science and scientists have brought to this country is
incalculable. On the other hand, the last 30 years have shown us the damage and failure brought by Republicans is pretty well known.

Conservatism is a disease of fear and ignorance. Even conservative can't name any policies of theirs that have worked for the benefit of most Americans for the last 30 or 40 years. Call me a liar, but if you make the call, prove it.

The heart of Christian Science is the occult. It is not love. It's a lie and people should steer clear of it completely.
I have never had occult beliefs. But I love Halloween.

Halloween is a high holy day to Satan. Ignorance is no excuse, Dean. You shouldn't celebrate it because you are leaving yourself wide open when you participate. I would avoid any part of it. The appearance of evil is a sin, you know.
Jesus wanted people to help the poor and the sick;

Republicans want to starve the poor and let the sick die.

Why do they claim Jesus? If he did come back, he would smite the GOP for being the rotten cesspool they have become.

Forum List

Back