What have we accomplished from Obamas war in Libya

We came
We saw
He died

What have we accomplished, specifically?

Its pretty easy to explain what we accomplished in our wars against Germany and Japan.

How about Libya? What have we accomplished in Libya?

The US had nothing to do with Libya. The Arabs were begging us to help. Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy or drowning in the attempt. There was no way to keep Gaddafi in power short of a huge occupation force.

It's pretty interesting to me that people like you don't know anything about Gaddafi or Libya. The tribes hated him for 40 years. His police force and military were all foreign nationals.

The US had nothing to do with Libya. The Arabs were begging us to help. Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy or drowning in the attempt. There was no way to keep Gaddafi in power short of a huge occupation force.

It's pretty interesting to me that people like you don't know anything about Gaddafi or Libya. The tribes hated him for 40 years. His police force and military were all foreign nationals.
These people have no idea how the tribal rivalry in Muslim nations work.

We came
We saw
He died

Its pretty easy to explain what we accomplished in our wars against Germany and Japan.

It hurts my feelings when you DISAGREE to a QUESTION.

How do you disagree with a question?

”How many ounces are in a quart?”

I DISAGREE!

WTF?

These people have no idea how the tribal rivalry in Muslim nations work.

Libya is the most tribal in north Africa and the middle east. Gaddafi had no education. He was an uncouth Bedouin boy. He threw out the Libyan Constitution, closed Tobruk and Wheelus and drove the Libyan oil business straight into the ground when he hired Abdullah Tariki who hated Americans with a passion.

We came
We saw
He died

This wasn't a war. This was a United Nations security mission. It ended the civil war in Libya, and stopped the killing there. Belgium, Denmark, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Qatar, Spain, Greece and the United Arab Emirates all contributed forces in addition to the USA.

Barry Hussein created a power vacuum in Libya by killing a relatively harmless dictator. Ten years earlier Bubba Bill Clinton bombed a defenseless country in Europe when he was caught (literally) with his pants down. It's what democrat regimes do for votes.

Barry Hussein created a power vacuum in Libya by killing a relatively harmless dictator. Ten years earlier Bubba Bill Clinton bombed a defenseless country in Europe when he was caught (literally) with his pants down. It's what democrat regimes do for votes.

It was a NATO action. Why don't you learn something about Libya before you shoot off your mouth?

It was a NATO action. Why don't you learn something about Libya before you shoot off your mouth?
What? NATO? But I thought they were a defensive alliance to prevent Russian aggression. Wow!

Watch the video in the OP. Don’t be dumb forever. Trumper wanna be.

Forum List

Back