What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah , whats the PURPOSE . Already the USA is number one in War and Military , food production , medical care [before obamacare] , space travel and exploration . And the few problems the USA has isn't going to be solved by imported people THorn .

so , whats the purpose of wanting MORE imported foreign people into the USA ?? See the problems that somali 'bantus' are causing in Lewiston Maine USA THorn .

Coyote

If you don't mind me bringing you back to this discussion, I've had a burning question. What is the probability that every adult who crosses our border illegally with a child is related to the child? How do we know they aren't lying? In that case, the moral onus lies on the adults who bring them here and use them as tools to leverage our government.

Of the 12,000 children who came here, 10,000 of them came here alone. The other 2,000 were brought here by adults claiming to be their parents. When DHS could not verify their relationship, they were separated. Once again, in accordance with existing law.

So I ask again, how can we know that these so called "parents" aren't lying and simply using the child as a tool? Do you wonder why so many children are classified as unaccompanied? Because their "sponsors" abandon them for fear of being discovered and deported themselves.

How can your side of the aisle claim to care about the relationship between parent and child when the parent willfully separates (yes, separates, something you're currently making a bid deal about) themselves from their child via sending them across the dangerous frontier and across our border? Where is the outcry over that? Oh, is it because the parent is trying to "make a better life for their child"? Where is your concern over the possibility of child trafficking?

Could it be possible you are ignoring, forgetting, or downright dismissing the fact that the separation in about 80% of the cases has already occurred?

Why all the emotion and no solution?

Last edited:
Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”

From my twitter feed

Thanks for sharing, Reverend Cornball, but "loving the strangers" doesn't require letting them invade and destroy our home.

I need no lessons in charity and compassion from asshats who think they both involve voting money out of other people's pockets.

You need lessons in basic humanity. But most You need to be exposed as a Russian troll who only masquerades as an American who opposes immigration. This encourages American citizens to violate their beliefs and their Constitution and to inflict harm on little children.

Deplorable doesn’t even begin to cover it.

I need nothing that would make me anything similar to the likes of you. You need to realize that YOU are no sort of standard people are aspiring to.

I'm going to take "Russian troll" as a sign that you've finally recognized that you can't deflect your way out of the fact that this law you're so "outraged" about as of five minutes ago is 100% the fault of LEFTISTS, and you're too much of a craven liar to admit it.

Case closed. You're dismissed, puswad.

This isn’t a “law” nor is it a requirement. This is Trump torturing children for political gain and you cheering the abuse.

This is who you are. A selfish, amoral xenophobe who supports child abuse.

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”

From my twitter feed

Thanks for sharing, Reverend Cornball, but "loving the strangers" doesn't require letting them invade and destroy our home.

I need no lessons in charity and compassion from asshats who think they both involve voting money out of other people's pockets.

You need lessons in basic humanity. But most You need to be exposed as a Russian troll who only masquerades as an American who opposes immigration. This encourages American citizens to violate their beliefs and their Constitution and to inflict harm on little children.

I need nothing that would make me anything similar to the likes of you. You need to realize that YOU are no sort of standard people are aspiring to.

I'm going to take "Russian troll" as a sign that you've finally recognized that you can't deflect your way out of the fact that this law you're so "outraged" about as of five minutes ago is 100% the fault of LEFTISTS, and you're too much of a craven liar to admit it.

This isn’t a “law” nor is it a requirement. This is Trump torturing children for political gain and you cheering the abuse.

Well isn't that the most bullshit thing I've heard today? Not to mention that it was an incredible low blow.

Accusing someone of torturing children and then accusing someone else of cheering while it happens? Nobody is cheering this. But you are cheering the abuse of our laws. Yes, yes you are. There are consequences to every action. Coming here illegally automatically qualifies you as a criminal.

You are also claiming that someone is being immoral for supposedly cheering for the torture and abuse of children while ignoring the fact that that in most cases, the torture and abuse has already occurred, perpetrated by the parents who remain behind while they send a helpless child alone on a perilous journey to our southern border.

Don't bother.

I'm developing a knack for calling people out on their bullshit on this board, and I therefore rate your post:

TOTAL, COMPLETE, AND UTTER BULLSHIT.

And neither is the government taking their kids away during the process, yet you on the left bitch about that.

Ripping children out of the arms of their parents is a crime against humanity. At the very least it is a human rights violation of the children’s rights as stated by the United Nations.

This is a traumatizing and terrorizing event for these children, one which will affect them all of their lives. Many of the children are being drugged to deal with the emotional effects of being separated from the parents.

Is this the image the USA wants to project to the world. A nation which terrorizes and traumatizes children for political gain?

Ripping children out of the arms of their parents is a crime against humanity. At the very least it is a human rights violation of the children’s rights as stated by the United Nations.

This is a traumatizing and terrorizing event for these children, one which will affect them all of their lives. Many of the children are being drugged to deal with the emotional effects of being separated from the parents.

Is this the image the USA wants to project to the world. A nation which terrorizes and traumatizes children for political gain?

It’s unimaginable that there are people in favor of ripping 1y/o babies from their parents by policy.

Makes you wonder about their upbringing

Your “tolerant based” cries are just plain comical.
You fools realize that ALL detained criminals are separated from their children....RIGHT?
And you realize they’re seperated as a result of their own actions...RIGHT?
Were none of you fools ever taught cause and effect?

Applying for asylum is not a crime.

Knowing you can’t qualify for a asylum…And trying anyway knowing you’ll be separated from your children…Should be a crime though...right?

Neither applying for asylum nor being denied asylum is a crime. Children should not be separated in either case.

Haha...oh I get it now. You want to believe the cockroaches from Mexico, Central and South America can quality for asylum?
You realize that whether applying for asylum or not, an illegal alien standing on American soil is a federal criminal...right?

...This isn’t a “law” nor is it a requirement. This is Trump torturing children for political gain and you cheering the abuse...
What a load of LibProg hor$e$hit.

The President of the United States is charged with faithful execution of the laws of the United States... and that goes for agencies under his control, as well.

In all fairness, it is not the Imperial Cheeto's fault that Presidents before him were too chicken$hit to execute their duties.

Why do the Dirty Democrats want to help the Mexican drug cartels poison our youth?

According to the US Centers for Disease Control, in 2016, there were 63,632 drug overdose deaths in the United States.

From my twitter feed

WRONG.

https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2016/07/06/15-56434.pdf

https://www.aclu.org/files/pdfs/immigrants/flores_v_meese_agreement.pdf

Let me know if you need help with the big words.

This is who you are: an ignorant, two-faced liar who uses children as political tools.

From my twitter feed

This is who you are. A selfish, amoral xenophobe who supports child abuse

From my twitter feed

Repeating yourself isn't going to make this post any less bullshit than it was before. You're too full of emotion to make a reasonable argument.

From my twitter feed

They are illegal aliens, they have no constitutional rights. Who gives a fucking shit about them

Last edited:

From my twitter feed

From my twitter feed

They are illegal aliens, they have no constitutional rights. Who gives a fucking shit about them

Another proven Russian troll weighs in against children seeking asylum.

Yes they do have the legal right to seek asylum, under US law and under agreements the United States has signed with the United Nations. These laws have been upheld by US Courts.

It’s unimaginable that there are people in favor of ripping 1y/o babies from their parents by policy.

Makes you wonder about their upbringing

Your “tolerant based” cries are just plain comical.
You fools realize that ALL detained criminals are separated from their children....RIGHT?
And you realize they’re seperated as a result of their own actions...RIGHT?
Were none of you fools ever taught cause and effect?

Applying for asylum is not a crime.

Knowing you can’t qualify for a asylum…And trying anyway knowing you’ll be separated from your children…Should be a crime though...right?

Neither applying for asylum nor being denied asylum is a crime. Children should not be separated in either case.

Haha...oh I get it now. You want to believe the cockroaches from Mexico, Central and South America can quality for asylum?
You realize that whether applying for asylum or not, an illegal alien standing on American soil is a federal criminal...right?

Anyone can apply and 40% of applicants are granted asylum. Prosecuting them is not required. It is done as a matter of policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back