What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”

From my twitter feed

Thanks for sharing, Reverend Cornball, but "loving the strangers" doesn't require letting them invade and destroy our home.

I need no lessons in charity and compassion from asshats who think they both involve voting money out of other people's pockets.

You need lessons in basic humanity. But most You need to be exposed as a Russian troll who only masquerades as an American who opposes immigration. This encourages American citizens to violate their beliefs and their Constitution and to inflict harm on little children.

Deplorable doesn’t even begin to cover it.

I need nothing that would make me anything similar to the likes of you. You need to realize that YOU are no sort of standard people are aspiring to.

I'm going to take "Russian troll" as a sign that you've finally recognized that you can't deflect your way out of the fact that this law you're so "outraged" about as of five minutes ago is 100% the fault of LEFTISTS, and you're too much of a craven liar to admit it.

Case closed. You're dismissed, puswad.

This isn’t a “law” nor is it a requirement. This is Trump torturing children for political gain and you cheering the abuse.

This is who you are. A selfish, amoral xenophobe who supports child abuse

Is this all you can say? Are you so wrapped up in emotion you're willing to claim someone supports child abuse purely because they disagree with you politically?

Your “tolerant based” cries are just plain comical.
You fools realize that ALL detained criminals are separated from their children....RIGHT?
And you realize they’re seperated as a result of their own actions...RIGHT?
Were none of you fools ever taught cause and effect?

Applying for asylum is not a crime.

Knowing you can’t qualify for a asylum…And trying anyway knowing you’ll be separated from your children…Should be a crime though...right?

Neither applying for asylum nor being denied asylum is a crime. Children should not be separated in either case.

Haha...oh I get it now. You want to believe the cockroaches from Mexico, Central and South America can quality for asylum?
You realize that whether applying for asylum or not, an illegal alien standing on American soil is a federal criminal...right?

Anyone can apply and 40% of applicants are granted asylum. Prosecuting them is not required. It is done as a matter of policy.

Link us to the data which proves that 40% of Mexicans, Central and South Americans are granted asylum.
Thanks in advance.

Why does the Democratic Party want to help human traffickers illegally cross our border?

Look, dope. There are only three things that will happen. Those crossers, if not applying or qualifying for asylum are deported. For those whose applications are accepted, they go through the process and are either granted asylum and stay or are denied and are deported. In the end, only those who are cleared are able to remain.

Why is that a problem for you?

Deuteronomy 10:18-19 – “For the Lord your God...loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”

From my twitter feed

Thanks for sharing, Reverend Cornball, but "loving the strangers" doesn't require letting them invade and destroy our home.

I need no lessons in charity and compassion from asshats who think they both involve voting money out of other people's pockets.

You need lessons in basic humanity. But most You need to be exposed as a Russian troll who only masquerades as an American who opposes immigration. This encourages American citizens to violate their beliefs and their Constitution and to inflict harm on little children.

I need nothing that would make me anything similar to the likes of you. You need to realize that YOU are no sort of standard people are aspiring to.

I'm going to take "Russian troll" as a sign that you've finally recognized that you can't deflect your way out of the fact that this law you're so "outraged" about as of five minutes ago is 100% the fault of LEFTISTS, and you're too much of a craven liar to admit it.

This isn’t a “law” nor is it a requirement. This is Trump torturing children for political gain and you cheering the abuse.

This is who you are. A selfish, amoral xenophobe who supports child abuse.
Well isn't that the most bullshit thing I've heard today? Not to mention that it was an incredible low blow.

Accusing someone of torturing children and then accusing someone else of cheering while it happens? Nobody is cheering this. But you are cheering the abuse of our laws. Yes, yes you are. There are consequences to every action. Coming here illegally automatically qualifies you as a criminal.

You are also claiming that someone is being immoral for supposedly cheering for the torture and abuse of children while ignoring the fact that that in most cases, the torture and abuse has already occurred, perpetrated by the parents who remain behind while they send a helpless child alone on a perilous journey to our southern border.

Don't bother.

I'm developing a knack for calling people out on their bullshit on this board, and I therefore rate your post:

TOTAL, COMPLETE, AND UTTER BULLSHIT.

You are cheering for it to happen. This is one of those things that is so morally heinous and wrong that simply doing nothing is just as wrong as the crime. You’re allowing it to happen.

This isn’t bullshit. This is a moral crisis. Children are being harmed. Deliberately and with malice aforethought. Trump could stop it with a phone call. Why aren’t you demanding that he do so?

Applying for asylum is not a crime.

Knowing you can’t qualify for a asylum…And trying anyway knowing you’ll be separated from your children…Should be a crime though...right?

Neither applying for asylum nor being denied asylum is a crime. Children should not be separated in either case.

Haha...oh I get it now. You want to believe the cockroaches from Mexico, Central and South America can quality for asylum?
You realize that whether applying for asylum or not, an illegal alien standing on American soil is a federal criminal...right?

Anyone can apply and 40% of applicants are granted asylum. Prosecuting them is not required. It is done as a matter of policy.

Link us to the data which proves that 40% of Mexicans, Central and South Americans are granted asylum.
Thanks in advance.

I didn't claim that, dope. I said 40% of applicants. Anyone can apply. As I'm sure they do apply, then logically some percentage of them are granted asylum.

From my twitter feed

Is this all you can say? Are you so wrapped up in emotion you're willing to claim someone supports child abuse purely because they disagree with you politically?

You certainly aren't in opposition in this case.

From my twitter feed

They are illegal aliens, they have no constitutional rights. Who gives a fucking shit about them

Wrong.
Asylum seekers have a constitutional right to due process of their claim. Making that process criminal is decidedly unconstitutional.

You are cheering for it to happen.

No, I'm not.

Have you said one word against this policy? Have you called your Congressman or Senator? Emailed or written the WH?

Have you said or done ANYTHING to stop your President from torturing and abusing children, some as young as 2, as a political ploy. If not, you are cheering him on.

Even Melania Trump has publically condemned her husband’s policy.

They are illegal aliens, they have no constitutional rights. Who gives a fucking shit about them

Another proven Russian troll weighs in against children seeking asylum.

Yes they do have the legal right to seek asylum, under US law and under agreements the United States has signed with the United Nations. These laws have been upheld by US Courts.
Fuck the UN

This is one of those things that is so morally heinous and wrong that simply doing nothing is just as wrong as the crime. You’re allowing it to happen.

No.

What you fail to realize is that the separation has already happened in a majority of cases. They are called "unaccompanied minors". Where are the fucking parents??

Oh, yeah, those parents are the ones who chose to initiate the process of separation, not our government. They essentially abandoned them to the rigors of the unknown, and exposing them to extreme peril. They were sent on a one way journey on their own. And you're lecturing me about what is morally heinous? Please.

This isn’t bullshit. This is a moral crisis. Children are being harmed.

I agree, but they aren't being harmed in the way you think they are. Why are you not angry at the parents for sending them here alone? Hmm? Spare me your misplaced outrage.

Trump could stop it with a phone call. Why aren’t you demanding that he do so?

No, he couldn't. That is a job intended for congress. But you are letting this "moral crisis" perpetuate by insisting that Democrats resist the President and Republicans in every form and function. You don't solve a "moral crisis" by perpetuating it.

Stop whining. If you really want something done, urge your elected officials to work in a bipartisan manner with the other side to solve this issue. Otherwise, just sit down and be quiet. You are bent on not helping solve the problem.

Last edited:
This is one of those things that is so morally heinous and wrong that simply doing nothing is just as wrong as the crime. You’re allowing it to happen.

No.

What you fail to realize is that the separation has already happened in a majority of cases. They are called "unaccompanied minors". Where are the fucking parents??

Oh, yeah, those parents are the ones who chose to initiate the process of separation, not our government. They essentially abandoned them to the rigors of the unknown, and exposing them to extreme peril. Sending them on a one way journey. On their own. And you're lecturing me about what is morally heinous? Please.

This isn’t bullshit. This is a moral crisis. Children are being harmed.

I agree, but they aren't being harmed in the way you think they are. Why are you not angry at the parents for sending them here alone? Hmm? Spare me your misplaced outrage.

Trump could stop it with a phone call. Why aren’t you demanding that he do so?

No, he couldn't. That is a job intended for congress. But you are letting this "moral crisis" perpetuate by insisting that Democrats resist the President and Republicans in every form and function. You don't solve a "moral crisis" by perpetuating it.

Stop whining. If you really want something done, urge your elected officials to work in a bipartisan manner with the other side to solve this issue. Otherwise, just sit down and be quiet. You are bent on not helping solve the problem.
...yep Don’t want to get separated from your parents don’t cross the border illegally

You are cheering for it to happen.

No, I'm not.

Have you said one word against this policy? Have you called your Congressman or Senator? Emailed or written the WH?

Have you said or done ANYTHING to stop your President from torturing and abusing children, some as young as 2, as a political ploy. If not, you are cheering him on.

Even Melania Trump has publically condemned her husband’s policy.

I really don't care what Melania says. Suddenly she has credence to you when she says something you agree with. Funny, you lefties sure were hating on her before she made that statement.

Again, what race are Mexicans?

Or at least, tell me what race are Americans?

What race are "beaners" as you put it?

I didn't put it into race category, you did.

Aha, dodging again.

I already explained it to you, beaner is not a racial slur.
Beaner is a derogatory slang for Mexicans or people of Mexican descent. It's an ethnic slur.

Ethnic, not racial. Just as they call us gringo.

Now, if you call them pinto beaner, that would be like a declaration of war. :D

"Gringo" is a racial slur as well.

Not sure why you're denying a clearly defined racial slur.

View attachment 199373

One last time, what race are Mexicans?

I didn't put it into race category, you did.

Aha, dodging again.

I already explained it to you, beaner is not a racial slur.

No Kondor3 did when he put racial slurs into it. Please walk into a chicano bar and start calling people "beaner"....I'd love to be there when you do it.

It's not a racial slur, dunce.

You could call it derisive, but derisive has nothing to do with race.

If is up to your standards, "deplorable" is racist term. Is it?

The thing with you lefties (now that's derisive) is that you demand we prove that our views are valid to your criteria and working within arbitrary frame that you set up that a priori rule out our viewpoint.

You "feel" that something is "racist". Since we don't give a fuck about your "feelings", it's not.

No...deplorable doesn't indict people based on the color of their skin.

Neither is beaner. It's a slur for a Mexican.

Again, what race is Mexican?

You do know Mexico is a country. Mexcian isn't a race.
Are you high?

I do know, and since Mexican isn't a race, "beaner" is not a racial slur, as you insist.

You support enforcing emotions, I support enforcing the law. If you can't make people realize the consequences of intentionally breaking our laws, then our laws are meaningless. This is all about the decisions the parents make when they set this vicious cycle in motion, not about what our government does when they bring that cycle to an end.

I support this policy, that is until a more amicable solution can be reached. But it does not mean, however, that I condone child abuse and torture.

Spare me your moral equivalencies.

Last edited:
Well, apparently the human cost is a paltry concern. Apparently, it a superficial concern. Lets balance out the equation : The well being of Americans in general VS the profit of the ambiguous wealthy puppet overlords . Is there any question whos needs come first?
To many people the human cost is a concern, a major concern. Not just the 12 million at risk of being deported but their families, their friends, their neighbors, their employer, and their employees. I saw an article somewhere where that estimated the number of people effected by potential deportations. It was something like 75 million people. That's a lot of people concerned about the human cost. They don't see the cost to the nation. They see the cost as a loss of a father, a son, a friend, a neighbor, their boss, a fellow worker, an employee. You can't really express those cost in dollars and cents.

What human cost are you talking about?

A week ago, 14 yo kid was killed while riding a bicycle, here in Michigan. By reckless driver, who was by the was illegal alien. That's the human cost I am concerned about. You lefties are talking about separation of kids from families? This family is separated from their kid for good.

I don't give a shit about illegals, and I don't care if every single one is deported, regardless if is violent, or non violent, it makes no difference to me, illegals have no right to be here. I wouldn't mind if every single one is locked up until they beg to return to where they came from.

First of all, show me proof of this torture and abuse. Links, stats, pictures, videos. Anything that can be verified. Do that and I will disavow Trump right here and now.

Hm, and as far as political exploitation somehow being tantamount to torturing children, what exactly are you doing in this conversation? Exploiting these children for a political purpose. What have you done in the gun debate? Exploit children (dead or alive) for a political purpose. What about the welfare and healthcare debate? Yup, you exploited children for a political purpose.

Thou hypocrite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back