What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he's melting down because he knows it will work. He's trying to make the border wall sound like a chain link fence.

So Joe, you don't want fences around nuclear power plants either, right? I mean they don't work

NObody really wants to get into a nuclear power plant, but let's look at that.

The plant is a limited bit of real estate. you can't go two or three miles down the road to find another place to get at it. The whole permiter you are defending is only a few miles.

the Southern Border is over 2000 miles long. The Border Patrol only has 20,000 agents. That's 10 agents per mile, to guard it 24/7.

They'll find ways through, just like they do now.

Now, if you REALLY wanted to stop the flow, you do what we've already done, cracked down on workplace enforcement, which is why it's gone from flood to a trickle.

With all the electronics, a border wall would be surveiled just like a fence around a nuclear power plant.

And no one wants to get into a nuclear power plant? You're just chugging the kool-aid now

Your bad attitude is keeping you poor. That's why I fired you.

Guy, you couldn't afford me... I probably wouldn't have sent your chicken shit company a resume...

You're a bottom feeder who doesn't even offer health insurance.

I watch little companies like yours go out of business because of their half-assery all the time.

You already told me your max salary was $80K. Now you make less than $25K. It's not the money I can't afford, that's for sure. I wouldn't do you to my staff though.

After I had bought and merged three companies, I had picked up a lot of good employees and of course a lot of dead wood. I was working with my management team on our plan to replace the bad staff. But we didn't know how many people we would need to replace them.

After a lot of discussion, I finally decided we fire all the bad ones immediately and the same day, no dragging it out. Let's rip off the bandaid. We'll identify the gaps and be ready to replace them at once.

So that Friday, we did it. We fired 30% of the company. All of them had either personally bad attitudes or just bad attitudes about doing any work. You were a marginal worker, it was your bad attitude that got you fired.

Here's what you didn't know because you were gone. You know how many of you we had to replace? Zero. It wasn't just you I didn't replace, I didn't need to replace any of you. The place seemed so much roomier and wow, it was so much more enjoyable being there without the lazy, useless and bad attitudes. Over time we replaced you as we grew, but that Friday you all left, your pay and benefits were all just savings

Turns out, your good employees were spending a bunch of their time corrected the errors of the bad apples, I'll bet. Without the lousy co-workers, they probably had more time to be effective at their own jobs.

Yes, that's exactly what was happening as I learned. They said their jobs were actually easier

Good for them now tax them please.... Your hero worship is touching.Why are we the only modern country without Healthcare daycare good vacations cheap college and training good infrastructure living wage, super duper? 35 years of GOP giveaway to the rich.

You mean we are the only country where people take care of themselves? My Lord, what an awful place.
Also why we have the the worst inequality, poverty, upward Mobility and infrastructure and everything else in the modern world. Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you. We're number 23!!

The US produces close to a half-million new millionaires every year. How much more upward mobility do you want than that? The main reason we have poverty if because the Democrats have promoted irresponsibility. Single parent homes (which Democrats also promoted) is a leading reason for poverty.

"Folks, if you pay people not to work, don't be too surprised when they don't."
Rush Limbaugh

Did you read the whole article Ray, or did you stop after the part about 500,000 new millionaires ever year?

Did you read the part which said that these new millionaires are being created by a tax code which transfers wealth from the working class to the investment class? People aren’t getting rich from their own efforts, but rather by a tax code which transfers money from those who work to those who don’t.

Did you read that 75% of American families are struggling to make ends meet?

Or that 3/4 of all wealthy individuals say inheritance was a factor in their accumulation of wealth?

1,700 People in America Are Becoming Millionaires Every Day

Try reading the WHOLE article this time Ray.

There are 4 million babies born in the US each year. Even with a half a million millionaires being created each year, this means the other 3 million children who are being born this year are not going to be “thrivers”. 3/4 of these children will grow up poor because Donald Trump is accelerating that transfer of wealth with the new tax code.

Upthread someone whinged that 30% of all immigrants are on welfare. That’s substantially less than the 47% of American citizens who are currently receiving social assistance? The people Mitt Romney labelled as “takers”.

The ignorance of right wingers on matters of the economy makes it easy for Republicans to fool you into thinking they know what they’re doing.

I didn't read any article because I didn't post an article. However I did read yours by Nanny Bloomberg.

What it said in a Clintonizing way was that inheritance was a factor--not the direct reason people became wealthy.

Now I'm a working class guy. I don't remember any deduction out of my paycheck that went to the rich. I do transfer money to the rich just like you do, but it's an option and not a mandate by my employer. You and I both transfer our wealth to the top several times a week. Nobody is holding a gun to our heads to do it either.

And your article didn't say anything about the tax code. Even if the tax code played a part, it's not the reason people become wealthy. All Trump's tax code did was allow people to keep more of THEIR MONEY THAT THEY EARNED!

To your chagrin, all money does not belong to government, and what they allow us to keep is a gift from them to us. Money is property no different than your car or home. You earned it, you created it, and it's rightfully yours.

As a Canadian, my tax dollars do NOT go to the rich. They go to Canadian citizens - in child benefits to young families, for universal health care, and for old age income supplements. They go to roads, bridges and infrastructure.

What they don’t pay for is a massive bloated military protecting “Canadian interests” around the globe. They don’t pay for income supplements for underpaid corporate employees, nor do we have a bloated government paying out income supplements to working people. Corporations in Canada are required to pay a living wage to their employees.

While the US middle class is watching their wealth shrink to create those 500,000 millionaires each year, the Canadian middle class has the fastest growth in the world.

The real purpose of taking kids away from their parents is to persuade the parents to waive a trial and plead guilty. Once they plead guilty, their deportation can be expedited and they will be united with their children in few days or weeks. If they ask for their day in court, they won't see their children for months, or up to 1 year and they are told this.

What a load of crap.

If that is the "real reason" and if Barry hasn't done anything wrong by doing it (with your silent approval), than Trump is doing nothing wrong neither.

Kids don't belong to jail. Their parents are lawbreakers, not them.
The Obama administration placed nearly 90,000 children with a sponsor, after they were detained at the border without a legal guardian. The only time children split from their family under Obama was if the adult was suspected of not being a guardian, had an outstanding warrant, or federal agents suspected the adult of another serious crime like trafficking or smuggling.

The Trump administration policy was to separate all children from their parents with no exceptions and if there had not been the outcry from the public and pressure from congress he would still be doing it. No law compelled him to do it. He did as deterrent and to speed up deportations. His actions were so deplorable that even his wife and daughter spoke out against it.

Not real news: The truth about volcanic gems, and immigrant kids placed into care under Obama

You're parroting Schumer's talking points that President can solve the problem with his pen. Sure he can, under the Section 212F of INA, President have full authority to shut down all immigration when he deems it of national interest. Just so you know and you don't complain about it later.

Now, let's talk about what you said: "No law compelled him to do it."

Back in 1997, there was law where they agree that we cannot detain unaccompanied children. Now, have you heard of Barry appointee district judge Dolly Gee? Not so long ago, in June 2016 she applied the 1997 agreement of not detaining unaccompanied children to all children, including when they cross the border illegally with their parents. You lefties are simply ignoring the law and going solely by the interpretation of the law from one leftist district judge.

The fact is, what president is doing is completely within a law. You lefties and your media are saying there is no such law and having meltdown over it. What you pretty much "forced" Trump to sign is gonna hit you in the ass. Yeah, you may celebrate the "victory", but it's not going to last. What's going to happen is, if Trump can't separate the families while they're being processed, he'll keep them together and deport them together before 20 days of legally being detained expire.

I know you lefties don't care about sovereignty of this country, but there are plenty of us who does including the president. He can stop all the immigration into the country, family based, employment based etc. He can reject every asylum at the border and redirect all asylum claims to be filed in US Embassies. You lefties surely don't want that, but you just might get it.

"The exclusion of aliens is a fundamental act of sovereignty. The right to do so stems not alone from legislative power, but is inherent in the executive power to control the foreign affairs of the nation." - Knauff v. Shaughnessy, 338 U.S. 537 (1950)

You mean we are the only country where people take care of themselves? My Lord, what an awful place.
Also why we have the the worst inequality, poverty, upward Mobility and infrastructure and everything else in the modern world. Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you. We're number 23!!

The US produces close to a half-million new millionaires every year. How much more upward mobility do you want than that? The main reason we have poverty if because the Democrats have promoted irresponsibility. Single parent homes (which Democrats also promoted) is a leading reason for poverty.

Rush Limbaugh

Did you read the whole article Ray, or did you stop after the part about 500,000 new millionaires ever year?

Did you read the part which said that these new millionaires are being created by a tax code which transfers wealth from the working class to the investment class? People aren’t getting rich from their own efforts, but rather by a tax code which transfers money from those who work to those who don’t.

Or that 3/4 of all wealthy individuals say inheritance was a factor in their accumulation of wealth?

There are 4 million babies born in the US each year. Even with a half a million millionaires being created each year, this means the other 3 million children who are being born this year are not going to be “thrivers”. 3/4 of these children will grow up poor because Donald Trump is accelerating that transfer of wealth with the new tax code.

Upthread someone whinged that 30% of all immigrants are on welfare. That’s substantially less than the 47% of American citizens who are currently receiving social assistance? The people Mitt Romney labelled as “takers”.

The ignorance of right wingers on matters of the economy makes it easy for Republicans to fool you into thinking they know what they’re doing.

I didn't read any article because I didn't post an article. However I did read yours by Nanny Bloomberg.

What it said in a Clintonizing way was that inheritance was a factor--not the direct reason people became wealthy.

Now I'm a working class guy. I don't remember any deduction out of my paycheck that went to the rich. I do transfer money to the rich just like you do, but it's an option and not a mandate by my employer. You and I both transfer our wealth to the top several times a week. Nobody is holding a gun to our heads to do it either.

And your article didn't say anything about the tax code. Even if the tax code played a part, it's not the reason people become wealthy. All Trump's tax code did was allow people to keep more of THEIR MONEY THAT THEY EARNED!

To your chagrin, all money does not belong to government, and what they allow us to keep is a gift from them to us. Money is property no different than your car or home. You earned it, you created it, and it's rightfully yours.

As a Canadian, my tax dollars do NOT go to the rich. They go to Canadian citizens - in child benefits to young families, for universal health care, and for old age income supplements. They go to roads, bridges and infrastructure.

What they don’t pay for is a massive bloated military protecting “Canadian interests” around the globe. They don’t pay for income supplements for underpaid corporate employees, nor do we have a bloated government paying out income supplements to working people. Corporations in Canada are required to pay a living wage to their employees.

While the US middle class is watching their wealth shrink to create those 500,000 millionaires each year, the Canadian middle class has the fastest growth in the world.

Then you do things your way and we'll do things ours. My tax dollars do not go to the rich either. They may keep more of their own money, but they are not getting mine unless I personally give it to them. You leftists really believe that all money belongs to government instead of the individual. That's a very disturbing way of thinking.

Now how long has Canada required corporations to pay a living wage? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you do. We don't need the competition. In fact I hope you keep increasing it. So do other Americans I'm sure.

Yes, we do spend a lot for military defense. But ask yourself, who would you call if you ever got attacked by a major superpower in the world, the Canadian Guard?

Rush Limbaugh

Then you do things your way and we'll do things ours. My tax dollars do not go to the rich either. They may keep more of their own money, but they are not getting mine unless I personally give it to them. You leftists really believe that all money belongs to government instead of the individual. That's a very disturbing way of thinking.

Now how long has Canada required corporations to pay a living wage? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you do. We don't need the competition. In fact I hope you keep increasing it. So do other Americans I'm sure.

Yes, we do spend a lot for military defense. But ask yourself, who would you call if you ever got attacked by a major superpower in the world, the Canadian Guard?
I caramba what a brainwashed tool of the greedy idiot GOP....

Back to the topic.

Mexican kids held for months as punishment for border-crossing - Washington Post, March 11, 2015
Last spring, as Central American children flooded into Texas in a way he had never seen in his three-decade career, Border Patrol agent Robert Harris decided to experiment. His intelligence analysts estimated that 78 percent of the guides smuggling other migrants were Mexicans younger than 18teenagers often hired or conscripted by drug cartels that knew they would not be prosecuted if caught — and he wanted to attack this loophole.

“Why don’t we remove these juveniles from the smuggling cycle?” Harris, the outgoing commander of the Laredo sector of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, recalled thinking.

Now, as a result of that decision, young Mexicans are being held for months without charge in shelters across the United States, sometimes without their parents’ knowledge. Since the program began in May, 536 juveniles have been held — 248 of whom have been deported to Mexico after an average stay of 75 days, according to Border Patrol statistics. Mexican authorities say some of these repeat border-crossers have spent as much as six months in U.S. custody while they await an appearance before an immigration judge.

Information like this never appeared on Jake Tapper show or similar in leftist media. Not three years ago, not today. All they have to do is little bit of research on themselves to know that this problem with separating families did not started with Trump, and it was big problem much before he became president. There was 9th circuit court decision on this issue before Trump became president. Children have been separated from the parents before Trump became president. There were photographs of detention centers before Trump became president.

Let's continue, shall we?

Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says - Washington Post, January 28, 2016
The Obama administration failed to protect thousands of Central American children who have flooded across the U.S. border since 2011, leaving them vulnerable to traffickers and to abuses at the hands of government-approved caretakers, a Senate investigation has found.

The Office of Refugee Resettlement, an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services, failed to do proper background checks of adults who claimed the children, allowed sponsors to take custody of multiple unrelated children, and regularly placed children in homes without visiting the locations, according to a 56-page investigative report released Thursday.

And once the children left federally funded shelters, the report said, the agency permitted their adult sponsors to prevent caseworkers from providing them post-release services.

Here we have an example of another of Barry's policies that Trump have to deal with. Leftist are attacking Trump for trying to end such policies that are inhumane and without compassion. It's untolerable that human trafficking could occur in our own backyard, all with approval of previous administration, and what makes it even more alarming is that US government agencies are responsible for delivering some of the victims to the hands of their abusers. No, the leftist media doesn't want to talk about this, they want to talk how Trump is Nazi, and how he separate children in concentration camps. And Barry has a gut to put the statement out the other day about Trump?

These leftist lunatics knew all along what was going on for years and they never raised the question, until Trump attempted to resolve the status quo and attack the core of the problem. I haven't seen any executive orders from Barry, or even demands for executive orders about this problem, has anyone else?

But wait, there is more.

Obama Administration Handed Child Migrants Over to Human Traffickers - New York Magazine, January 29, 2016
The United States government placed an unknown number of Central American migrant children into the custody of human traffickers after neglecting to run the most basic checks on these so-called “caregivers,” according to a Senate report released on Thursday.

In the fall of 2013, tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors traveled to the U.S. southern border, in flight from poverty and gang violence in Central America. At least six of those children were eventually resettled on an egg farm in Marion, Ohio, where their sponsors forced them to work 12 hours a day under threats of death. Local law enforcement uncovered the operation last year, prompting the Senate’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations to open an inquiry into the federal government’s handling of migrants.

When Trump said he inherited these problems, that those were Democrats policies, he was right 100%. He want's to secure the border so fewer illegals can get into the country. The leftist media and Democrats , and even some Republicans will not accept it. They don't want to secure the border, they want open border. Those who are crossing the border illegally are criminals, many of them are rapists, human traffickers, even pedophiles. And Democrats wants to protect them. And they attack Trump? And us? Not just Democrats, but leftist media, two former Flotuses, two former Presidents under whom those policies took place.

Back to the topic.

Mexican kids held for months as punishment for border-crossing - Washington Post, March 11, 2015
Last spring, as Central American children flooded into Texas in a way he had never seen in his three-decade career, Border Patrol agent Robert Harris decided to experiment. His intelligence analysts estimated that 78 percent of the guides smuggling other migrants were Mexicans younger than 18teenagers often hired or conscripted by drug cartels that knew they would not be prosecuted if caught — and he wanted to attack this loophole.

“Why don’t we remove these juveniles from the smuggling cycle?” Harris, the outgoing commander of the Laredo sector of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, recalled thinking.

Now, as a result of that decision, young Mexicans are being held for months without charge in shelters across the United States, sometimes without their parents’ knowledge. Since the program began in May, 536 juveniles have been held — 248 of whom have been deported to Mexico after an average stay of 75 days, according to Border Patrol statistics. Mexican authorities say some of these repeat border-crossers have spent as much as six months in U.S. custody while they await an appearance before an immigration judge.

Information like this never appeared on Jake Tapper show or similar in leftist media. Not three years ago, not today. All they have to do is little bit of research on themselves to know that this problem with separating families did not started with Trump, and it was big problem much before he became president. There was 9th circuit court decision on this issue before Trump became president. Children have been separated from the parents before Trump became president. There were photographs of detention centers before Trump became president.

Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says - Washington Post, January 28, 2016
The Obama administration failed to protect thousands of Central American children who have flooded across the U.S. border since 2011, leaving them vulnerable to traffickers and to abuses at the hands of government-approved caretakers, a Senate investigation has found.

The Office of Refugee Resettlement, an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services, failed to do proper background checks of adults who claimed the children, allowed sponsors to take custody of multiple unrelated children, and regularly placed children in homes without visiting the locations, according to a 56-page investigative report released Thursday.

And once the children left federally funded shelters, the report said, the agency permitted their adult sponsors to prevent caseworkers from providing them post-release services.

Here we have an example of another of Barry's policies that Trump have to deal with. Leftist are attacking Trump for trying to end such policies that are inhumane and without compassion. It's untolerable that human trafficking could occur in our own backyard, all with approval of previous administration, and what makes it even more alarming is that US government agencies are responsible for delivering some of the victims to the hands of their abusers. No, the leftist media doesn't want to talk about this, they want to talk how Trump is Nazi, and how he separate children in concentration camps. And Barry has a gut to put the statement out the other day about Trump?

These leftist lunatics knew all along what was going on for years and they never raised the question, until Trump attempted to resolve the status quo and attack the core of the problem. I haven't seen any executive orders from Barry, or even demands for executive orders about this problem, has anyone else?

But wait, there is more.

Obama Administration Handed Child Migrants Over to Human Traffickers - New York Magazine, January 29, 2016
The United States government placed an unknown number of Central American migrant children into the custody of human traffickers after neglecting to run the most basic checks on these so-called “caregivers,” according to a Senate report released on Thursday.

In the fall of 2013, tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors traveled to the U.S. southern border, in flight from poverty and gang violence in Central America. At least six of those children were eventually resettled on an egg farm in Marion, Ohio, where their sponsors forced them to work 12 hours a day under threats of death. Local law enforcement uncovered the operation last year, prompting the Senate’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations to open an inquiry into the federal government’s handling of migrants.

When Trump said he inherited these problems, that those were Democrats policies, he was right 100%. He want's to secure the border so fewer illegals can get into the country. The leftist media and Democrats , and even some Republicans will not accept it. They don't want to secure the border, they want open border. Those who are crossing the border illegally are criminals, many of them are rapists, human traffickers, even pedophiles. And Democrats wants to protect them. And they attack Trump? And us? Not just Democrats, but leftist media, two former Flotuses, two former Presidents under whom those policies took place.
Nobody wants an open border and Obama only separated children from parents in very rare cases, super duper Dupe.

Back to the topic.

But wait, there is more.

Nobody wants an open border and Obama only separated children from parents in very rare cases, super duper Dupe.

I just provided you with three articles that say otherwise, and you're still denying it.

What I do know is, today is not special occasion, you're always so stupid. But keep talking, someday you might even say something intelligent.

Back to the topic.

But wait, there is more.

I just provided you with three articles that say otherwise, and you're still denying it.

What I do know is, today is not special occasion, you're always so stupid. But keep talking, someday you might even say something intelligent.
Very rare cases dingbat.

We desperately need more legal immigrants...
Incorrect. We are a nation of 330,000,000 - one third of a billion - we already have the intellect and the warm bodies to produce whatever we need.
Our birth rate is much too low. It just reached a 30 year low and if the trend continues as is likely, our birth rate will be less than the death rate within 10 to 15 years. We also have 10,000 people a day going into retirement and we are generating 150,000 to 250,000 jobs a month. Immigration is limited to about 680,000 a year. Do the math. If we're going to continue to grow, we are going to need a lot more people in the 21 century.

What is this obsession with having to grow? Do you realize we had over a 100 million less people here in 1970 than we do today and we did just fine? And that was back in the day where automation wasn't even a concern.
A republican trumpster is asking about the need for growth? That's usually something we hear from liberal environmentalists.

Our economy is based on consumption and increased production of goods and services which is closely linked to growth in population. You need more people to consume and you need more people to produce otherwise you have no economic growth.

Back to the topic.

But wait, there is more.

I just stick to the facts... I know it's repetitive...truth is like that, dimwit doupe.

Back to the topic.

But wait, there is more.

I don't see everything about children being separated from their parents at all in those articles, dingbat super dupe.

Death rates of whites in America now exceed birth rates, a trend that started decades ago is accelerating...
Quite probably true. And that's OK. Too many people in this country already as it is. We could trim 50,000,000 off of our 300,000,000 and not bat an eye.

Also the number of mixed race marriages and births are increasing...
Quite probably true. Neither a good thing nor a bad thing in its own right. Demonstrates more acceptance and tolerance within society on the macro level. That's positive.

...Maybe in a hundred years we'll see the end of discrimination based on skin color. It will then be the blue eyes vs the brown eyes.
A fine little LibProg orgasmic fantasy.
The loss of 50 million people would create a sizable recession. Consumption would be down about 20% and GDP would be down 12%. Since we are at full employment, losing 20% of the work force would probably have and even greater effect on economic growth. We current have 3 million jobs openings.
Wouldn't want to be in market when those 50 million people disappear.

Yes, he's melting down because he knows it will work. He's trying to make the border wall sound like a chain link fence.

So Joe, you don't want fences around nuclear power plants either, right? I mean they don't work

NObody really wants to get into a nuclear power plant, but let's look at that.

The plant is a limited bit of real estate. you can't go two or three miles down the road to find another place to get at it. The whole permiter you are defending is only a few miles.

the Southern Border is over 2000 miles long. The Border Patrol only has 20,000 agents. That's 10 agents per mile, to guard it 24/7.

They'll find ways through, just like they do now.

Now, if you REALLY wanted to stop the flow, you do what we've already done, cracked down on workplace enforcement, which is why it's gone from flood to a trickle.
We increased the border security from 4,000 to 20,000 and we saw illegal entry drop from 1.6 million in 2000 to 340,000 in 2017.
I just talked to a friend that spends the winters in Mexico. He said worker shortage is critical in resort towns. Shortage of farm workers is worse than the US. I really believe this is a very significant factor in decrease in illegally crossings. It could be that jobs may not be as large as an incentive as it once was. With the size of the Hispanic population in the US, it would seem that a lot of Mexicans would be entering the country primary to join their family.

Last edited:
Oh, so you know all this even though we don't have one? My you are so good, in fact, you are so much better than all our agencies that said a wall would benefit them greatly; the same agencies that participated in the design of the wall that would help eliminate all the things you wrote above.

Actually, the agencies aren't saying that at all.

https://gizmodo.com/us-border-patrol-doesnt-want-a-wall-they-want-drones-an-1773661854

Even the conservative Cato Institute says a wall won't work.

Why the Wall Won't Work

Are you serious? Gizmodo for your evidence? Here, try a real source:

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds
Your survey says they want a wall in strategic locations.

And????????
Meaning we do not need a wall across the country, only in strategic locations. We already have over 700 miles of reinforced fencing and areas that terrain is so bad, or border patrol presence is so large, or other factors that we have few crossings.

Maybe. Maybe not. But the language was there long before the Imperial Cheeto showed up. A wave of 11-12,000,000 Invaders upon US soil will tend to do that.

again, only for the bigots... the Majority of Americans looked at the Orange Shitgibbon and said 'no'.

The sad thing is, it used to be that when a political party shit the bed and nominated someone who had no business being president (Goldwater, McGovern) enough people crossed party lines to decisively beat them, and the stupidity of the Electoral College didn't matter.

This time, there were a crapload of Republicans who knew damned well Trump had no business being president, but went along anyway.

Last I looked, the Mexicans and Guatamalens were not gassing Mestizos on an industrial scale. And even if they were... not our problem.

Yeah, they are only brown people. Here was the thing, in the 1930's the Nazis weren't gassing the Jews, and someone like you said, "Not our problem".

The thing is, what is going on IS our problem, because of the refugees, and more importantly, it's our fault, because we encouraged the drug trade that is causing all the violence.

The LEAST we could do is take these people in.

All other groups of people vote a majority Democrat. That's why the Democrats want to wipe out whites. Hispanics heavily vote Democrat. Middle-Easterners vote Democrat. The Jewish vote Democrat. The Asians vote Democrat. Blacks? Forget about it.

Okay, but the reason for that is is not because they want to "Wipe out White People", but because after Nixon and the Southern Strategy, the GOP decided that they were going to play on White insecurities...

In short.

upload_2018-6-25_5-8-0.jpeg

Once we are the minority, we will be on the path to a one-party country forever, and when that happens, it will be the end of the Great Experiment. We will fall into a Socialist hellhole like so many others, and perhaps even advance to Communism.

Oh, noes, we might actually be able to get you health insurance, and that would be awful!!! Here's the thing, if Capitalism weren't such a shit sandwich for those of us who do the work, then the GOP wouldn't need racism to sell it.

The court seen it differently......at least in the last case.

The US Constitution protects your right to practice your religion as you see fit. Homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible and even Koran. In fact very few religions accept a gay relationship of any kind.

It's less a personal prejudice than it is a religious one. There are no exemptions for freedom of religion just because you own a business.

So when do I get to start cutting people's hearts out to appease Queztacoatl?

With all the electronics, a border wall would be surveiled just like a fence around a nuclear power plant.

And no one wants to get into a nuclear power plant? You're just chugging the kool-aid now

Oh, I guess terrorists do... but here's the thing, as much as you guys have been whining about 'terrorists" for the last 20 years, not a single one got in through the Southern Border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back