What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they did any thinking at all they wouldn’t be conservatives.

It is puzzling….the political downside to this is so gigantic and these dumbasses do not realize it.

Nobody will listen to that of course. According to EJO, 1 out of 4 American kids is Hispanic. Not illegal aliens, American kids.

When Trump and his gang lock up the adults and forcibly separate their kids, do these conservatives really think that this isn’t going to resonate negatively with the larger Hispanic community? It won’t be pretty for Conservatives going forward.

What makes you believe that as Hispanics become more affluent over time, they are different than whites are and they will continue to support importing low class poor Mexican criminals to overflow our jails, schools, medical centers and welfare rolls? You're a racist?

That's something they don't consider. The left has a hard time putting themselves in others shoes.

If I'm going to try and get into a country where I'm clearly a minority, and I understand some may not want me, the best thing I can do is be impressive as all hell that white people are a good thing for their society. I'm going to want to show them I'm great, and want every other white person who comes there with me to demonstrate the same thing.

The last thing I would do is welcome or support whites who could care less about their laws, cost them billions of dollars, criminal whites, and gang whites. I don't want them nowhere near this new country that has graciously accepted me.

Yep. Vandal has no idea how high 30 feet is either. Even the majority of guys would balk at scaling down a 30 foot rope themselves much less sending their 5 year old and pregnant wife down the rope

Another uneducated clown who has never been down here. You think that a 30 foot wall is going to stop someone who is willing to walk 100 miles through the most inhospitable desert in the USA in 105 degree temperature with only enough food and water to last one day? We find 300 dead illegals per year in AZ who died from exposure, many who had no shoes, while walking through cactus and snake infested desert for days.

Obviously 300 isn't enough becsuse some get through.

Yep. Vandal has no idea how high 30 feet is either. Even the majority of guys would balk at scaling down a 30 foot rope themselves much less sending their 5 year old and pregnant wife down the rope

Another uneducated clown who has never been down here. You think that a 30 foot wall is going to stop someone who is willing to walk 100 miles through the most inhospitable desert in the USA in 105 degree temperature with only enough food and water to last one day? We find 300 dead illegals per year in AZ who died from exposure, many who had no shoes, while walking through cactus and snake infested desert for days.

You realize you just answered why the children should be taken from SOB’s that would do that to them, right?

I think that anyone who would traumatize children for their parent's sins should not be allowed to raise them, and these days, that pretty much defines trumpettes.

I think that anybody who maintains child smugglers should be allowed to spend quality time with their charges after they're busted smuggling them is probably engaged in child sex trafficking themselves.

Who is advocating child smugglers? Or is that what you call all parents who take their children with them?

I call a parent who takes their children on them when they commit a crime a child abuser who's children should be taken away from them

You obviously do not live down here, Pop. You could walk 50 miles along the Mexican border in Arizona at night and not see a soul. And you are going to push over a rope ladder? Do all of you Trumpetts live in Disneyland?

Who said the wall won’t have lighting and guards?

You living in the Stone Age?

Actually, Pop, if you had the slightest idea what you were talking about, you would not even ask that question. Not only are there no paved roads down there, but no other infrastructure as well. There is no water, gas stations, electricity, or restaurants. more importantly, there are no people, and no places for them to live if there were. The BP in Southern AZ is 85% Latino, because they crossed the border years ago, and nobody else is going to drive all the way down there from Tucson to patrol one of the most inhospitable places in the US.

THEY WILL USE ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE NOT RANDOMLY DRIVE ALONG THE WALL YOU STUPID FUCKING DISHONEST PIECE OF SHIT. WHAT ABOUT THIS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

And you've ignored the obviously idiotic response you gave that you're sending five year olds and pregnant women down a 30 foot rope

Border-wall-migrants-e1525386526123.jpg

Oh, and BTW, they already use electronic surveillance. That is how they discovered over 100 tunnels under Nogales in the last 10 years. They also send down heat seeking drones down the Santa Cruz River bed every night. I like to watch them fly by in patterns of three every night from my patio. It does not discourage them at all. But Trump's WALL! Wow. That will show them!
----------------------------- aw , the WALL if done is simply a poke in the eyes to mexican third worlders from my point of view , Its simply an insult from ME to mexicans and other 'otm' VS .

If allowing poor criminals from a third world country freely cross our border and fill our welfare rolls, schools, medical centers and make our own poor unemployed is insulting them.then yes, let's insult the hell out of Mexico

crime , all this silly talk about crime . Last thing i worry about is crime , if crime is committed there are many ways to handle that crime . I object to illegals just being in the USA and could not care less if they commit , don't commit crime or report crime to the police . Model 'illegal aliens' stay where they come from rather than stealing into the USA . Generally speaking , these invading aliens that commit crime target those from their own group and thats fine with me .

generally speaking alien crime gangs go after other illegal aliens that shouldn't even be in the USA .

in fact , illegals invite those that commit crime against them as their mere presence attracts criminals that target them .

I think what you are seeing is undocumented immigrants that exist in many families of legal immigrants. Undocumented immigrant do not assimilate primarily because they are undocumented. They live in a subculture dominated by secrecy and fear. They have to avoid associating with strangers, joining organizations that would call attentions to themselves. Avoid employment in places that are unsafe. Avoid the police. Keep their children away from other kids believed to be unsafe. Stay in areas where their are many Latinos. Also, family members that are legal citizens have to be careful not to expose the family to unwanted attention. This is why so many undocumented immigrants hope to return someday to their country of origin so they can be free of the fear. As the Mexican economy has improved over the last few years, many are doing just that.

Assimilation is one of the major benefits of legalization. Millions of people would be able to join the America culture, improve their education, get better jobs, open new businesses, and take part in their community.
No such things as "undocumented immigrants" The correct term to identify these invaders is >> "ILLEGAL ALIENS" They are neither "undocumented", nor are they "immigrants"

I've met thousands of them in 4 different states of the US (New York, Tennessee, California, and Florida). They have plenty of documents. I've spoken to them (in Spanish), and they (construction workers and janitors) have company photo ID cards, library cards, etc, etc

And they are not immigrants. Immigrants are people like my ancestors, who went through an official process of immigration with US immigration authorities.

In the words of the late Professor George Grayson, of William & Mary College in Virginia, a scholar in Mexican-American relations, >>

"To call an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant", is about equivalent to calling a bank robber "an informal withdrawl agent"

But isn't it interesting hw you show so much sympathy for the illegal alien, while showing zero sympathy for the American citizens enduring the longlist of harms that these invaders bring to us.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists
[/QUOTE]
Undocumented Immigrant is the correct term because:
  • Undocumented refers to the lack of genuine documentation of the right to be in a country. The presence of a person in a country is not illegal until a court makes that decision.
  • The word immigrant means a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country with or without property documentation.
Having undocumented immigrants in the country does have some undeniably negative effects which the left would like to ignore. Likewise there are benefits that the right prefers to ignore. However, we should question how much of the negative effects are due to the lack of upward mobility and lack of absorption into our culture which is a direct result of being undocumented. Without upward mobility and absorption, undocumented immigrants are frozen into a subculture that is unhealthy for them and the nation.

I think what you are seeing is undocumented immigrants that exist in many families of legal immigrants. Undocumented immigrant do not assimilate primarily because they are undocumented. They live in a subculture dominated by secrecy and fear. They have to avoid associating with strangers, joining organizations that would call attentions to themselves. Avoid employment in places that are unsafe. Avoid the police. Keep their children away from other kids believed to be unsafe. Stay in areas where their are many Latinos. Also, family members that are legal citizens have to be careful not to expose the family to unwanted attention. This is why so many undocumented immigrants hope to return someday to their country of origin so they can be free of the fear. As the Mexican economy has improved over the last few years, many are doing just that.

Assimilation is one of the major benefits of legalization. Millions of people would be able to join the America culture, improve their education, get better jobs, open new businesses, and take part in their community.
No such things as "undocumented immigrants" The correct term to identify these invaders is >> "ILLEGAL ALIENS" They are neither "undocumented", nor are they "immigrants"

I've met thousands of them in 4 different states of the US (New York, Tennessee, California, and Florida). They have plenty of documents. I've spoken to them (in Spanish), and they (construction workers and janitors) have company photo ID cards, library cards, etc, etc

And they are not immigrants. Immigrants are people like my ancestors, who went through an official process of immigration with US immigration authorities.

In the words of the late Professor George Grayson, of William & Mary College in Virginia, a scholar in Mexican-American relations, >>

"To call an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant", is about equivalent to calling a bank robber "an informal withdrawl agent"

But isn't it interesting hw you show so much sympathy for the illegal alien, while showing zero sympathy for the American citizens enduring the longlist of harms that these invaders bring to us.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

17. Influx of terrorists

• Undocumented refers to the lack of genuine documentation of the right to be in a country. The presence of a person in a country is not illegal until a court makes that decision.
  • The word immigrant means a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country with or without property documentation.
Having undocumented immigrants in the country does have some undeniably negative effects which the left would like to ignore. Likewise there are benefits that the right prefers to ignore. However, we should question how much of the negative effects are due to the lack of upward mobility and lack of absorption into our culture which is a direct result of being undocumented. Without upward mobility and absorption, undocumented immigrants are frozen into a subculture that is unhealthy for them and the nation.

Undocumented immigrant is a euphemism and a lie because documentation has nothing to do with it. If you document them, they are still an illegal alien. The problem is they are criminals who violated sovereign US territory. The problem is not that they didn't leave a paper trail when they did it.

So just to be clear, if I embezzle money, that's fine as long as I "document" it, right? You're just the flat out dumbest people

in fact , illegals invite those that commit crime against them as their mere presence attracts criminals that target them .
Not sure invite is the proper term but it is certainly true that undocumented immigrants become easy pray for criminal enterprises. Being undocumented, registering a complaint with law enforcement is likely to get you deported. Lack of proper documentation forces many to pursue jobs in criminal enterprises or those that operate on the fringe of legality.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

17. Influx of terrorists

Undocumented immigrant is a euphemism and a lie because documentation has nothing to do with it. If you document them, they are still an illegal alien. The problem is they are criminals who violated sovereign US territory. The problem is not that they didn't leave a paper trail when they did it.

So just to be clear, if I embezzle money, that's fine as long as I "document" it, right? You're just the flat out dumbest people
Documentation has everything to do with it because documentation comes from the government as proof of the right to be in this country. If Congress changes the laws and to make undocumented immigrants legal residents, they will receive documentation proving their right to be here.

Using your example it the government declares that embezzlement is not crime, you can not be arrested for embezzlement. It may be morally wrong but won't be illegal.

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

17. Influx of terrorists

Documentation has everything to do with it because documentation comes from the government as proof of the right to be in this country. If Congress changes the laws and to make undocumented immigrants legal residents, they will receive documentation proving their right to be here.

Using your example it the government declares that embezzlement is not crime, you can not be arrested for embezzlement. It may be morally wrong but won't be illegal.

NEGATIVE....@Flopper are you ever right about anything?
You’re trying hard....I see all the complex trivia you’re wanting to spin this in to. It’s cute, I wonder what part of that filthy shithole Mexico you’re from?
Illegal entry into the U.S. carries both criminal and civil penalties.
An illegal becomes an ILLEGAL ALIEN the second he / she steps on our soil without being permitted to do so.
When one is caught red handed committing rape he/she immediately becomes a criminal rapist. Get it now?

Illegal entry (or "improper entry") to the US carries criminal penalties (fines and jail or prison time), in addition to civil penalties and immigration consequences (deportation and bars from future entry).
What Is Illegal Entry?
The immigration law actually uses the term "improper entry," which has a broad meaning. It’s more than just slipping across the U.S. border at an unguarded point. Improper entry can include:

• entering or attempting to enter the United States at any time or place other than one designated by U.S. immigration officers (in other words, away from a border inspection point or other port of entry)
  • eluding examination or inspection by U.S. immigration officers (people have tried everything from digging tunnels to hiding in the trunk of a friend’s car)
  • attempting to enter or obtain entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or willful concealment of a material fact (which might include, for example, lying on a visa application or buying a false green card or other entry document).
(See Title 8, Section 1325 of the U.S. Code (U.S.C.), or Section 275 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.) for the exact statutory language - www.uscis.gov/laws/immigration-and-nationality-act.)

Criminal Penalties
For the first improper entry offense, the person can be fined (as a criminal penalty), or imprisoned for up to six months, or both. For a subsequent offense, the person can be fined or imprisoned for up to two years, or both. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)

But just in case that isn’t enough to deter illegal entrants, a separate section of the law adds penalties for reentry (or attempted reentry) in cases where the person had been convicted of certain types of crimes and thus removed (deported) from the U.S., as follows:

(1) People removed for a conviction of three or more misdemeanors involving drugs, crimes against the person, or both, or a felony (other than an aggravated felony), shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.

(2) People removed for a conviction of an aggravated felony shall be fined, imprisoned for up to 20 years, or both.

(3) People who were excluded or removed from the United States for security reasons shall be fined, and imprisoned for up to ten years, which sentence shall not run concurrently with any other sentence.

(4) Nonviolent offenders who were removed from the United States before their prison sentence was up shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.

What’s more, someone deported before a prison sentence was complete may be incarcerated for the remainder of the sentence of imprisonment, without any reduction for parole or supervised release.

(See 8 U.S.C. Section 1326, I.N.A. Section 276.)

Civil Penalties
Entry (or attempted entry) at a place other than one designated by immigration officers carries additional civil penalties. The amount is at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or twice that amount if the illegal entrant has been previously fined a civil penalty for the same violation. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

17. Influx of terrorists

Documentation has everything to do with it because documentation comes from the government as proof of the right to be in this country. If Congress changes the laws and to make undocumented immigrants legal residents, they will receive documentation proving their right to be here

IF YOU DOCUMENT THEM, THEY ARE STILL ILLEGAL ALIENS.

What about that don't you understand? If you document them, then they are a documented illegal alien. Being illegally in this country has nothing to do with the crime they committed. Here, I wrote the name of the illegal alien on this piece of paper, Flopper. Wow, they're documented now and still a criminal ...

We've documented the shit out of all the criminals in prison, and guess what, they are still criminals despite all the "documentation" ...

That has nothing to do with my "example." It's completely inane just like the guy who wrote it

Undocumented immigrant is a euphemism and a lie ...

So is 'illegal alien' - it's a euphemism for "someone who might do my job for less money".

They are illegal

They are an alien

Being an illegal alien is a crime.

Explain what's misleading about that

Ok. It's misleading because the pussies who are so freaked out by immigrants aren't concerned about national security. They're just cowards who want to thwart their competition via government.

So is 'illegal alien' - it's a euphemism for "someone who might do my job for less money".

They are illegal

They are an alien

Being an illegal alien is a crime.

Explain what's misleading about that

Ok. It's misleading because the pussies who are so freaked out by immigrants aren't concerned about national security. They're just cowards who want to thwart their competition via government.

You wouldn’t understand...you see, ALL good, decent people are “freaked out” by higher crime rates, traffic on highways, uninsured drivers, packed emergency rooms, overcrowded schools, overused public services such as fire and police, $12,000 to birth each anchor baby of the massive litter, $11,000 per year to school the anchor, Modello cans and shitty diapers littering our beaches and roadways, wetback flags flying on our soil, stray pit bulls throughout the filthy barrios, standing in line with jibber-jabber speaking illiterates at the grocery store...etc etc
Are you starting to get it yet?
Do you LefTards always prefer to live among the filthiest of people? Do you love to live in disgusting ghettos and barrios among criminals and immoral thirdworlders?

Yes, if you're a picker, domestic worker, a semiskilled worker in the construction or stand in front of Home Depot looking for temporary work. The solution is relatively simple but controversial. Allow undocumented immigrants to apply for legal status. Then employers will have to pay the going rate for the job and won't be able to hire people below minimum wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back