What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to play a game? I'll post a quote and you tell me if it's a Democrat platform or the USCP platform. I bet you miss half the time.

Your stupid card won't do squat. It won't stop people from coming to this country, fake cards will be made and sold on the black market, and it won't do a damn thing about drugs coming into this country.
They were selling fake County photo ID cards at my local flea market, a few months ago. (only $10 each) - but they still don't show that you're a citizen (eligible to vote)
They do that now and and people use them because of you, super dupe. Great job

No illegal aliens-children or otherwise-should be allowed to stay. Zero tolerance. End of story.

How about the unnecessary separation of children from their parents?
It's a deterrent, as in, don't want to be separated from your children, then don't bring them here illegally. Once the word gets around, they'll cut it out. maybe.
Now that would be pretty dumb, applying for asylum out of fear for the lives of the family members and then leave the kids there.

So then it somehow becomes our problem, right? Why didn't they just stay in Mexico if that's what they feared?
Yes, it does become our problem when they cross our boarders. Mexico does send them back and they grant asylum to only 1 in 20 that apply. With the deteriorating relations between the US and Mexico, they're probably busing them to the US boarder so they'll be our problem.

They are not our problem, Mexico is our problem. It's no different than if we sent these people to the Canadian border. We did it to them. We should not be allowing them to trample across our land into Canada.

How about the unnecessary separation of children from their parents?
It's a deterrent, as in, don't want to be separated from your children, then don't bring them here illegally. Once the word gets around, they'll cut it out. maybe.
Now that would be pretty dumb, applying for asylum out of fear for the lives of the family members and then leave the kids there.

So then it somehow becomes our problem, right? Why didn't they just stay in Mexico if that's what they feared?
Yes, it does become our problem when they cross our boarders. Mexico does send them back and they grant asylum to only 1 in 20 that apply. With the deteriorating relations between the US and Mexico, they're probably busing them to the US boarder so they'll be our problem.

They are not our problem, Mexico is our problem. It's no different than if we sent these people to the Canadian border. We did it to them. We should not be allowing them to trample across our land into Canada.
That isn’t calling for open borders. Talk about distortion.

There's a case to be made for open borders. But this demands a free society. We don't have a free society. But if we did, there's a case to be made for it.

Anyway. Are you like a warrior chick now? Raaaaaaaar....
There is only a stupid argument for open borders. That's why no one wants them, except in super dupe world...

That isn’t calling for open borders. Talk about distortion.

There's a case to be made for open borders. But this demands a free society. We don't have a free society. But if we did, there's a case to be made for it.

Anyway. Are you like a warrior chick now? Raaaaaaaar....
There is only a stupid argument for open borders. That's why no one wants them, except in super dupe world...

People don't want them because people do not understand freedom.

Eventually, that wall is gonna keep you and your money in if you ever want to walk that hard earned money across the border.

As. I said previously, however, we don't have a free society. So it's moot until such a time exists.

First thing that needs to be doee is end the welfare state. That'll stop the initiative to come here. I don't see that happening.

First you have to believe that lots of immigrants are on welfare. False GOP propaganda. Just like the idea that people want to be on welfare. It is good thing to have when the corrupt GOP starts another corrupt depression.

First you have to believe that lots of immigrants are on welfare. False GOP propaganda. Just like the idea that people want to be on welfare. It is good thing to have when the corrupt GOP starts another corrupt depression.

I think the GOPers are just as statist and just as dependent upon the welfare state as many of those on the so-called left.

It is perplexing. They haven't won a popular vote since 2004 and haven't won a popular vote when they were not the incumbent since 1988. As Hispanic immigrants move from the South up into the northern reaches of the country (Where "we don't get many Hispanics" as the INS guy put it before he detained two women in Montana if memory serves), the carefully gerrymandered districts become vulnerable.

Whether the Democrats can hold on to the Hispanic vote is another question all together--nobody snatches defeat from the jaws of victory like a DEM. But the GOP is not doing itself any favors.

So your suggestion is to just surrender.

Perhaps not be a total prick

Support for protecting your borders is being a total prick?

A hard and fast policy of Ripping kids from their parents is

Well then we are pricks. If you don't want to deal with pricks, then stay in your own country.

You’re being pricks to a growing population of Americans dumbass…while trying to appease one that is dying off; yours. They are not going to vote for you….

So your suggestion is to just surrender.

Well then we are pricks. If you don't want to deal with pricks, then stay in your own country.

You’re being pricks to a growing population of Americans dumbass…while trying to appease one that is dying off; yours. They are not going to vote for you….

They are not Americans, they are invaders. Learn the difference.

25% of the kids in the nation are Americans of Hispanic descent…. You guys better fire up the voter suppression machines because they are going to grow up and vote against you because you’re acting like a complete prick right now…when you don’t have to.

They are Americans…not illegals. Learn the difference.

25% of the kids in the nation are Americans of Hispanic descent…. You guys better fire up the voter suppression machines because they are going to grow up and vote against you because you’re acting like a complete prick right now…when you don’t have to.

So who is trying to keep American kids of Hispanic descent out of this country? That's not what's being discussed here. What's being discussed are the invaders that are using our tax dollars, taking American jobs, causing us to spend billions every year to try and keep them out, and changing our country.

You surrender first liberals will be the demise of this country yet. Once you ruin this place, there is no other USA to move to. It will turn into yet another third world shithole.

No one wants open borders for immigrants, super duper. Change the channel

What no one wants is freedom. It isn't popular.
What kind of freedom, mystery man? Legalize It

Legalize what? Freedom? I wish we would.
Freedom can mean anything.

Freedom in America only means liberty against government-over-man.
Such as examples please. I would say legalize drugs and treat addicts and mental health, 5 week vacations living wage

So who is trying to keep American kids of Hispanic descent out of this country? That's not what's being discussed here. What's being discussed are the invaders that are using our tax dollars, taking American jobs, causing us to spend billions every year to try and keep them out, and changing our country.

You surrender first liberals will be the demise of this country yet. Once you ruin this place, there is no other USA to move to. It will turn into yet another third world shithole.

Oh my goodness….

The American kids are here already.

Keeping illegals out and sending them home is the right thing to do…. Can you please get this through your skull. They agree with you. I agree with you. I think most here agree with you. We may differ on the impact, how many jobs they are taking, etc… But illegals being here and being deported are something that I think is common ground.

I hope you get it.

What is wrong is the hard and fast rule of ripping kids from their parents. As mentioned about a week ago, one such immigrant from Brazil had not seen her kid for 8 months. Mass murderers don’t go 8 months without being able to have a visit from family members.

This is what I meant by being a prick.

We are being unnecessarily cruel to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back