What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
25% of the kids in the nation are Americans of Hispanic descent…. You guys better fire up the voter suppression machines because they are going to grow up and vote against you because you’re acting like a complete prick right now…when you don’t have to.

They are Americans…not illegals. Learn the difference.
I'm half Hispanic, and I personally know hundred of Hispanics in 4 states of the US where I've lived. I don't know any who vote against Trump, or who are for illegal immigration.

You must think Hispanics are stupid, and can easily be conned by Democrats. That's not how it is. And how do you get to call illegal aliens "Americans" ? They're not Americans, they are ALIENS. Buy a dictionary.

These pictures show American Hispanics, not aliens.

th
th

th
th
th
th

25% of the kids in the nation are Americans of Hispanic descent…. You guys better fire up the voter suppression machines because they are going to grow up and vote against you because you’re acting like a complete prick right now…when you don’t have to.

I'm half Hispanic, and I personally know hundred of Hispanics in 4 states of the US where I've lived. I don't know any who vote against Trump, or who are for illegal immigration.

That's crazy, because most Hispanics did not vote for Trump. Weird, it's almost like you don't know shit.

Hate to break your bubble, but Mexico does not send these people to the US. Although Mexico is a lot tougher on illegals than we are, a lot get through and they probably don't do much to stop them.

Mexico could certainly do a better job stopping these people in their country so they do not reach our boarder. However, why should they do that? Exactly what is the US doing for Mexico other than insulting and threatening them daily. US Mexican relations are the worst they been in decades, thanks to Trump so I certainly wouldn't expect any help from them on immigration or drug enforcement.
Boy, are you ever mixed up. Sheeesh!

1. Mexico has BEEN sending these illegals to us for decades. Their remittances has been Mexico's # 1 source of income, and their presidents have openy bragged about it.

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

2. Mexico has sent illegals here with published guidebooks for migrants, showing them how to evade US immigration authorities.

upload_2018-6-10_2-11-39.jpeg

http://eagleforum.org/topics/amnesty/Mexican-Guidebook.pdf

3. Mexico should no send their migrants here because they are engaging in 21st century IMPERIALISM, in which their people come here, steal millions of jobs, and extract (last report) $28 Billion/year out of our economy, which is re-inserted (by wired remittances) into THEIR economy. International burglary.
Can I come to your house and remove your wealth (TV, computers, etc) and then re-insert them into my house ? You wouldn't mind ? OK, I'll be right over.

3. US Mexican relations are NOT the worst they been in decades. Under the last 6 presidents, Mexico has been robbing us blind. That's not good relations. Only difference now, is that Trump is making them be accountable on it. If they don't like it, tough. They're lucky we haven't attacked them militarily (which is still an option)

4. Of course you wouldn't expect help from them. Would you expect help from somebody who burglarizes you house, while you're sleeping ?

That's crazy, because most Hispanics did not vote for Trump. Weird, it's almost like you don't know shit.
More voted for Hillary than Trump, but millions of them were illegal aliens. I'm talking about AMERICAN Hispanics, not the foreign invaders. The % for Trump is growing rapidly, and that was before the big increase in deportations. Like blacks, Hispanics are seeing THEIR unemployment rates dropping to record low levels.

Another election surprise: Many Hispanics backed Trump

th

th

th

Remember when we had allies? It seems a mere 18 months ago.
In my lifetime, Mexico has NEVER been an ally of the US. (I'm 72 years old). The only US president that dealt properly with thieving Mexico, before Trump, is Eisenhower, who had Operation Wetback in 1954, in which INS agents went house to house in SW states, hunting down illegal aliens, and arresting them.

Millions were deported. By 1959, illegal immigration to the US was near zero.

Eisenhower sent millions of adult male illegals to the south of Mexico - Vera Cruz - (where they couldn't return here so easily). They were shipped, taken to the shallow water shorelines, and dumped in the water. The Mexican govt politicians protested furiously. Eisenhower paid NO ATTENTION to them.

I don't care how much you hate illegal immigrants this is EVIL. You are punishing the children. It's abhorrant and wrong and inexcusable.
Choices have consequences.
Parents, who put their children in that predicament,
are to blame, no one else.

What makes illegal immigrants any different,
than someone, who uses children to steal,
sell drugs, be a look out, panhandle, etc

You have people bringing, not just one child,
but, 2, 3, 4, 5 children, into a life of poverty.

Choices have consequences.

Such as examples please. I would say legalize drugs and treat addicts and mental health, 5 week vacations living wage

Well, the drug war incentivizes the cartels and small timers to smuggle across the border. Ending the war on drugs will put a big dent in that aspect of the illegal crossings.

As far as legalizing drugs themselves, I've never been a fan of the federal government telling people what they can and can't consume. Leave it to the states as our founders rightly intended, if there must be a debate on it. I'm a big fan of the right to freedom of choice If we legalize heroin, how many people here are going to go out tomorrow and suddenly say hey, I'm going to take heroin? Very, very, few. But they're also not going to say, oh sht, I need the government to take care of me and protect me from taking heroin, so I need laws to stop me from taking heroin. lol. How stupid does that sound?

It's similar to gambling. I don't gamble and so long as someone else doesn't force me to do it, I don't want to violate someone elses freedom of choice to gamble.

Now. I think laws at the State level to protect children from drugs is a different story.

On treatment, the fundamental coutlier of the right to freedom of choice to take drugs is the right to assume responsibility for oneself. So, that's all I have to say about treatment.

There's more people addicted to prescription drugs than illegal drugs, to be honest. This compounds things because that could be treated as a crime because they're overprescribing to people. A large majority of these people shooting up places have been on the psychotropic drugs.

As far as sending some kid to jail for smoking some plant and then leaving him in there for years only to come out a hardened criminal is not the solution. And sometimes, the feds are taking the families' homes and property when their kids get locked up for it. There's a few stories about that out there, too.

You're going to have to be specific of what you want exaples of because you lost me there. Examples of what and germane to what?

Last edited:
Such as examples please. I would say legalize drugs and treat addicts and mental health, 5 week vacations living wage

Well, the drug war incentivizes the cartels and small timers to smuggle across the border. Ending the war on drugs will put a big dent in that aspect of the illegal crossings.

As far as legalizing drugs themselves, I've never been a fan of the federal government telling people what they can and can't consume. Leave it to the states as our founders rightly intended, if there must be a debate on it. I'm a big fan of the right to freedom of choice If we legalize heroin, how many people here are going to go out tomorrow and suddenly say hey, I'm going to take heroin? Very, very, few. But they're also not going to say, oh sht, I need the government to take care of me and protect me from taking heroin, so I need laws to stop me from taking heroin. lol. How stupid does that sound?

It's similar to gambling. I don't gamble and so long as someone else doesn't force me to do it, I don't want to violate someone elses freedom of choice to gamble.

Now. I think laws at the State level to protect children from drugs is a different story.

On treatment, the fundamental coutlier of the right to freedom of choice to take drugs is the right to assume responsibility for oneself. So, that's all I have to say about treatment.

There's more people addicted to prescription drugs than illegal drugs, to be honest. This compounds things because that could be treated as a crime because they're overprescribing to people. A large majority of these people shooting up places have been on the psychotropic drugs.

As far as sending some kid to jail for smoking some plant and then leaving him in there for years only to come out a hardened criminal is not the solution. And sometimes, the feds are taking the families' homes and property when their kids get locked up for it. There's a few stories about that out there, too.

You're going to have to be specific of what you want exaples of because you lost me there. Examples of what and germane to what?
So everyone should be free to do what they want if not hurting anyone else... Fine, now stop the GOP from doing it.

So everyone should be free to do what they want if not hurting anyone else... Fine, now stop the GOP from doing it.

If you want to take drugs, then I respect your right to assume responsibility for yourself. This is the fundamental basis for your right to freedom of choice.

I don't care what the GOP does. In fact, I dislike the GOP more than I dislike the Democrats.

A lot of the people on the left, good people of average means, all they really want to do is look out for their fellow man. I can appreciate that. Where they lose me is on a lot of their solutions.

I wrote in Ron Paul last time. Again. We only got 1 electoral vote, but it did give me some semblance of confidence that there's still a handful of refuseniks left and nobody can ever say I wasted my vote.

That left vs right nonsense is laughable. It's like a bunch of monkees trying to hump a football. It just won't work.

You are GOP and our ID cards are a joke thanks to the GOP d u h.
So what's your solution for the cards ? (note: I've lost count how many times I've asked you this)

Also, it is the GOP who is FOR VOTER ID. It's the Democrats who oppose it. We all know that.

You must think Hispanics are stupid, and can easily be conned by Democrats. That's not how it is. And how do you get to call illegal aliens "Americans" ? They're not Americans, they are ALIENS. Buy a dictionary.

These pictures show American Hispanics, not aliens.

th
th

th
th
th
th

You hit the nail on the head. The Democrat party is so used to buying votes that they expect everybody will fall in line if they give them something.

Yes, it's worked with the blacks and has for many years, but it doesn't mean all non-white people can be hoodwinked like that. Not many blacks take an interest in politics or are otherwise ignorant of it. It's why liberal radio talk shows and stations failed so badly in the past. Politics is time consuming. You need to read, watch and listen a lot. For me, politics is nearly my entire day. I go to work listening to news radio, continue once at work, continue again on the way home from work, and then come here at the end of the day.

It's a deterrent, as in, don't want to be separated from your children, then don't bring them here illegally. Once the word gets around, they'll cut it out. maybe.
Now that would be pretty dumb, applying for asylum out of fear for the lives of the family members and then leave the kids there.

So then it somehow becomes our problem, right? Why didn't they just stay in Mexico if that's what they feared?
Yes, it does become our problem when they cross our boarders. Mexico does send them back and they grant asylum to only 1 in 20 that apply. With the deteriorating relations between the US and Mexico, they're probably busing them to the US boarder so they'll be our problem.

They are not our problem, Mexico is our problem. It's no different than if we sent these people to the Canadian border. We did it to them. We should not be allowing them to trample across our land into Canada.
Hate to break your bubble, but Mexico does not send these people to the US. Although Mexico is a lot tougher on illegals than we are, a lot get through and they probably don't do much to stop them.

Mexico could certainly do a better job stopping these people in their country so they do not reach our boarder. However, why should they do that? Exactly what is the US doing for Mexico other than insulting and threatening them daily. US Mexican relations are the worst they been in decades, thanks to Trump so I certainly wouldn't expect any help from them on immigration or drug enforcement.

Is that what you think? Then how did our media pickup on the fact this current crop of people were on their way here two weeks before they arrived?

Of course Mexico allows them to come here; they always have. They know why they are coming here and give them their blessing.

Mexico allows them to come here, and then they are our problem. They bring kids with them, and then they are our problem. They disappear and never show up for court, and then they are our problem. Gangs form and sell drugs, and then that is our problem.

Solution to our problem? Close the southern border down completely. I'm sick of problems invading our country and then we have to spend the money and find a solution to those problems.

Now this is my war?

Where are my soldiers? If I have soldiers, I have alot of cool stuff for them to do.

Or did you just have a flash back or something....
Your GOP War on Drugs you know LOL

The war on drugs was just a battalion in the army fighting the war on poverty.

Who won that one?
Bulshit the Democrats had the war on poverty, the Republicans the War on Drugs.

Sounds to me like both the Democrats and the Republicans are not very accomplished at social engineering.
The war on poverty worked under LBJ. The last time it was tried. The war on pot is just stupid.

Poverty is over in the US? That must be breaking news I haven't heard of yet. I think you're lying because the Democrats would never allow poverty to stop. Without poverty, there is no Democrat party.

Well then we are pricks. If you don't want to deal with pricks, then stay in your own country.

You’re being pricks to a growing population of Americans dumbass…while trying to appease one that is dying off; yours. They are not going to vote for you….

They are not Americans, they are invaders. Learn the difference.

So who is trying to keep American kids of Hispanic descent out of this country? That's not what's being discussed here. What's being discussed are the invaders that are using our tax dollars, taking American jobs, causing us to spend billions every year to try and keep them out, and changing our country.

You surrender first liberals will be the demise of this country yet. Once you ruin this place, there is no other USA to move to. It will turn into yet another third world shithole.

Oh my goodness….

The American kids are here already.

Keeping illegals out and sending them home is the right thing to do…. Can you please get this through your skull. They agree with you. I agree with you. I think most here agree with you. We may differ on the impact, how many jobs they are taking, etc… But illegals being here and being deported are something that I think is common ground.

I hope you get it.

What is wrong is the hard and fast rule of ripping kids from their parents. As mentioned about a week ago, one such immigrant from Brazil had not seen her kid for 8 months. Mass murderers don’t go 8 months without being able to have a visit from family members.

This is what I meant by being a prick.

We are being unnecessarily cruel to people.

Well then it's about time we started to be cruel, because being nice certainly didn't work. If anything, it made things worse. The definition of insanity is.................

Report: Immigrant workers account for all employment growth since 2007

You hit the nail on the head. The Democrat party is so used to buying votes that they expect everybody will fall in line if they give them something.

Yes, it's worked with the blacks and has for many years, but it doesn't mean all non-white people can be hoodwinked like that. Not many blacks take an interest in politics or are otherwise ignorant of it. It's why liberal radio talk shows and stations failed so badly in the past. Politics is time consuming. You need to read, watch and listen a lot. For me, politics is nearly my entire day. I go to work listening to news radio, continue once at work, continue again on the way home from work, and then come here at the end of the day.
Keep up the GOOD work.

No illegal aliens-children or otherwise-should be allowed to stay. Zero tolerance. End of story.

How about the unnecessary separation of children from their parents?
It's a deterrent, as in, don't want to be separated from your children, then don't bring them here illegally. Once the word gets around, they'll cut it out. maybe.
Now that would be pretty dumb, applying for asylum out of fear for the lives of the family members and then leave the kids there.
The only fear they have is the fear of not living here. So their country is shit, are we going to take EVERYONE from shit countries? How much room do you have at your house?

Last edited:
No one wants open borders for immigrants, super duper. Change the channel

What no one wants is freedom. It isn't popular.
What kind of freedom, mystery man? Legalize It

Legalize what? Freedom? I wish we would.
Marijuana.

Oh. Well, the drug war is another thing that we need to end. Agreed.
The drug war is just another in a long line of wars that we've lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back